Nations of the World 2 Auxiliary Thread - Accepting Substitutes page 50

1240 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIdiocyWizard:
Originally posted by Mylar:
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

I really hope that I’m not necrobumping, but does this mean that the United Kingdom will possibly re-enter the game? Because I’d really like my moon city and possible Martian colony back.

Also, I’m sorry i nuked Russia…

Gah! You bastard! I saw NotW and thought there was a third!

That’s what happened to me just now, but alas, I must go back to lurking…

Man, I had a Mars base, several spacecraft with orbit to ground weaponry, and two seperate bioweapons capable of wiping out ~95% of humanity. Each. Then I went to camp and the game ended. Dammit.

Flag Post

I would sooo sign to a NoTW 3. I wish it were.

Flag Post

I really hope that I’m not necrobumping, but does this mean that the United Kingdom will possibly re-enter the game? Because I’d really like my moon city and possible Martian colony back.

Man, I had a Mars base, several spacecraft with orbit to ground weaponry, and two seperate bioweapons capable of wiping out ~95% of humanity. Each. Then I went to camp and the game ended. Dammit.

I turned Madagascar into a decent country and formed a secret plan to get involved in most wars by using mercenaries recruited using a 3rd party as the middleman so nobody would ever know it was me.

Flag Post

I had plans for the same sort of stuff, but I never got to build any of them. I also had plans to turn my army into highly trained, laser wielding juggernauts (The training was pretty much done, and I had the armor, but I don’t remember how far I got on the laser weaponry). I had satellites that could act as EMP’s and wipe out the power of an entire city, making invasion easier. I was developing stealth submarines that acted as troop carriers, for stealthy amphibious assaults, and I co-developed a disease that could be hidden in gas and released in emissions that was highly lethal (I’ll let the person I co-developed it with reveal themselves if they want to). We did release that disease, but only on one country.

Good times. But dammit, now I really want a NoTW3.

Flag Post

I had plans for the same sort of stuff, but I never got to build any of them. I also had plans to turn my army into highly trained, laser wielding juggernauts (The training was pretty much done, and I had the armor, but I don’t remember how far I got on the laser weaponry). I had satellites that could act as EMP’s and wipe out the power of an entire city, making invasion easier. I was developing stealth submarines that acted as troop carriers, for stealthy amphibious assaults, and I co-developed a disease that could be hidden in gas and released in emissions that was highly lethal (I’ll let the person I co-developed it with reveal themselves if they want to). We did release that disease, but only on one country.

Good times. But dammit, now I really want a NoTW3.

I stole your laser weapons and used them for my Vanguard, a tiny force that I created for the sole purpose of defending a group of Superhumans; baby’s that I had Science’d together from the DNA of all the world’s supergenius’.

I know. Shit would be so cash.

Flag Post

Oh? Is that people clamouring for a third game in the series I hear?

Well, someone go ahead and make it already. And as long as we’re discussing power levels, Australia was the single most powerful country in the world in terms of sheer stats and/or conventional armed forces, I seem to recall. Pretty much every single one of those stats was maxed except for army size, and I was getting there with that anyway. I feel like I’d have eventually been one of the winners if the game had gone to its conclusion…

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Oh? Is that people clamouring for a third game in the series I hear?

Well, someone go ahead and make it already. And as long as we’re discussing power levels, Australia was the single most powerful country in the world in terms of sheer stats and/or conventional armed forces, I seem to recall. Pretty much every single one of those stats was maxed except for army size, and I was getting there with that anyway. I feel like I’d have eventually been one of the winners if the game had gone to its conclusion…

Probably. My plan was to release one of the bioweapons, wait for shit to get crazy, then release the other bioweapon, and offer limited supplies of the cure to four countries with the strongest military in return for them wiping out whatever other countries had survived until then.

Flag Post

Probably. My plan was to release one of the bioweapons, wait for shit to get crazy, then release the other bioweapon, and offer limited supplies of the cure to four countries with the strongest military in return for them wiping out whatever other countries had survived until then.

…so I’d have been alright, then. Heh heh heh. Also, does anyone plan on making that third game? I could do it myself, sure, but I can’t help but wonder if I’ll end up being a bad host for it, just on the grounds of I may or may not be able to organise the information sent in to me well enough.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

…so I’d have been alright, then. Heh heh heh. Also, does anyone plan on making that third game? I could do it myself, sure, but I can’t help but wonder if I’ll end up being a bad host for it, just on the grounds of I may or may not be able to organise the information sent in to me well enough.

So, this is a looooooooooooong time coming, but I figure I may as well start in this thread.

Are any of you guys still interested in the possibility of a third one? I would be willing to host it since I have a lot of free time right now, though it would be better if somebody a bit more… creative could run this. I’m not confident I could run things as well as HappyYay did, not because I can’t keep track of all the information but because I don’t have the creativity to respond to player nation’s actions in an entertaining way.

I’ve been reminiscing about this for the past few days and how fun it was, and how abruptly HappyYay just up and disappeared, so I cam here. I want to play this again. If you guys want to as well, or if anybody else who never got a chance to be in this wants to, we can start this up. Nothing is stopping us. What do you guys say?

Flag Post

Yes. This would be pretty damn great. I’ve only recently returned to these forums and I expected more, honestly. Multiple games that looked promising have closed, three in the last few days in fact. I think a new NoTW would get the activity flowing.

Flag Post

I would play NoTW 3. I was excluded because I joined about a month after it started.
This would be an amazing game to have a third of.

Flag Post

Yeah.

My whole plan was to expand across the solar system so that I could eventually create hyperdrive technology and expand throughout the galaxy, ala Star Trek style.

Flag Post

I would love it if you made a successor, and if so, I reserve a spot.

Flag Post

wow this look awesome someone should make a new 1…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator