[Game] The Mole (The winner has been announced!) page 32 (locked)

792 posts

Flag Post

As the mole, or as the winner?

Flag Post

A random fact I want to share with you guys:

I’m an A student at school. I’ve always been, thanks to my good memory. During this game, I only made one notes, during EQ1. After that, I just read through the thread once before every EQ and then remembered what I could in the quizzes. And it seems that paid off.

Flag Post

What the hell? I thought we weren’t allow to look back through the thread!

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

You can if it’s not during the execution quiz. It’s called studying…

Flag Post

Congrats Bluji, you really deserved this!

Flag Post

Brilliant game, Racefan.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

You can if it’s not during the execution quiz. It’s called studying…

Exactly. And before the final quiz I didn’t even look back to the thread (was it even allowed?). I just wandered around my room trying to remember insanely little details.

Flag Post

Actually, no.

Originally posted by racefan12:

IMPORTANT: Now that the execution quiz has been posted, you may not look back at any posts or game-related PMs from Round 1 for the rest of the game. In addition, you may not look at your notes while taking this quiz. Finally, no discussion is allowed (either in-thread or by PM) until the results of this quiz have been posted.

Pot Summary:
Task 1: $0/$25,000
Task 2: $35,000/$35,000
Task 3: $28,000/$76,000
Total: $63,000/$136,000

If you have any questions about the quiz (or about the game in general), please PM them to me. DO NOT post them in the thread.

As you can see, the rules explicitly state that you aren’t allowed to look back at previous rounds once their execution quizzes start.

Originally posted by Bluji:

A random fact I want to share with you guys:

I’m an A student at school. I’ve always been, thanks to my good memory. During this game, I only made one notes, during EQ1. After that, I just read through the thread once before every EQ and then remembered what I could in the quizzes. And it seems that paid off.

QFE

Flag Post

I think he means before it was posted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

I think he means before it was posted.

Well, no. He said he read through the thread, implying that he read through the whole thread, for every round.

Flag Post

Let me correct myself: I only read through the corresponding parts of the thread (each round, of course) before each elimination quiz, not through the whole thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Let me correct myself: I only read through the corresponding parts of the thread (each round, of course) before each elimination quiz, not through the whole thread.

Yup, that’s the best way to do it.

And I would give anything to have a good memory.

Flag Post

After reading through the thread you linked in the result post, I’d love to read more. Do you have any other ‘The Mole’ links to any forums?

EDIT: NVM, I found them.

Flag Post

I haven’t seen the game on any other forums, but there are a couple of other games from that forum. There were a couple of sequels attempted after the third one, but they didn’t get very far before being abandoned.

Flag Post

This was fun to follow. I first randomly guessed MysteryMason as being the mole, but changed my mind after realizing that you took a long time to replace Fogfun. So… uh… yeah.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

This was fun to follow. I first randomly guessed MysteryMason as being the mole, but changed my mind after realizing that you took a long time to replace Fogfun. So… uh… yeah.

About that…

Adeeb actually figured out that Fogfun was the mole (unfortunately for him, after he was eliminated on the first quiz) because Fogfun hadn’t logged on to Kong between the time of the posting of the first quiz and the reveal of the results (I had completely forgotten that “last login” was recorded on Kong). Since Fog was not eliminated on the quiz, Adeeb correctly deduced that he must be the mole.

Flag Post

Alright, no one’s discussing this anymore, so I’m going to go ahead and lock it. Thanks again to all the players and spectators—I couldn’t have done this without you. Watch out for Star Trek Mafia sign-ups, coming your way in the next few days.

inb4lock