ImaginationRealms [Game.]

1074 posts

Flag Post

R4L

Signups, OOC and General Information Here.

CHECK THE ABOVE LINK BEFORE DOING ANYTHING.

Flag Post

[Oh look, first In Character post.]

[Zis is an introductory segment, blar blar blar. Fighting comes later.]

Avante

I appear to be in a fie- Wait, wait, waaaaaaaait. I’m in a field? How can I- Wait, wait. I’m thinking, yes. I wasn’t doing that a moment ago. Heck, I didn’t EXIST a moment ago. I think. So I’ve just started existing and LIVING-I’m apparently Life Element too, whatever that means-and I’m in a field. And surrounded by people who look just as confused as me. I hope they are, or I’ll feel awfully silly. Anyway. Field. Sprawling grass for as far as the eye can see. This seems to be one of the more scenic areas. Well, I say scenic. It has a tree and a rather large rock. That’s about it. I can’t see any more of those, though. Trees or rocks, I mean. And all the people surrounding me-Some of them aren’t really people. One looks ridiculous with stupidly thin legs. Or stupidly thin at the knees, anyway. But even sillier is a pixie or something, and a FLOATING CREST whose symbol I can’t read. There are a lot more people than those three though. And some of them look relatively ‘normal’. One is a woman in armour. Oh well. Even if they look confused, maybe they do know why I suddenly exist. It’s hard to tell if the crest is confused, though. “Eh, excuse me, but where are we and why do I suddenly exist?” I was addressing no one in particular. Hopefully that means more people will be willing to answer. Second-and third and fourth and so on- opinions are always nice.

Flag Post

Vlanz Hadadana
‘Because you are RHOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.’
Hahaha. That should throw him off. Apparently, though, I have the ability to use Darkness, which has ouesome powah and healing, and is genereally ouesome anyway.

Flag Post

May Death
‘Mhmmm…’ I look around. ’I wonder if Aether can make illusions real, or if it really is only divine…’ I float around in a small circle. “I’m bored.” I turn to the someone else. “Uh…maybe we are in..nah, I really don’t know.”

Flag Post

Ebe
“Hey, don’t ask me. I’m just as clueless as the rest of you.” I tell him. “I mean, I only started existing a second ago, but there’s already some voice in my head screaming at me for something, I’m not exactly sure. Hold on a sec.” Hey! I say. And you thought you could- Oh, hello there. the voice says. So, why exactly are you yelling at me again? Didn’t quite catch it the first time. I ask. Hmph. Just like you, to erase your own memory so you could play innocent. You know why, just like you know your name is Ebenezer. it says. I sense that whatever it is is male. Ugh, fine. Just keep quiet for a sec, okay, whatever your name is, I tell him. I am Knight, and even though you are who you are, I shall respect your wishes as it seems you are the victim here. “Alright, I got him to shut up. Now, what were you saying?” I say, holding my head. It’s going to be a long day.

Flag Post

May Death
I look at the guy who seems to be arguing with himself, he moves his head like he is talking to someone. “Are you okay?”

Flag Post

Honour
I stand silently and watch the people, why was I brought here? I was just about ready to dissapear from this rotten world already. Can these people be heroes worthy of bringing my essence back or are they just here to finish me off. Only time will tell I guess.

Flag Post

Almond Earth

Slowly, my eyes opened up.

Okay, to be honest, and stop trying to make my inner narrative style seem to be dramatic while it naturally isn’t, I blinked a couple of times, trying to get some dirt off my eyes, before realizing the superb reality of my situation. Heck, to be honest, I realized, at that very moment, that I existed. I, me, myself, Almond Arferis: these words randomly swirled around in my head like bubbles in the wind, before seemingly popping.

I felt amazed. Better yet, I felt great. The best part was probably how I could address myself by saying ‘Almond’ (although I had yet to do that, but I knew I could!) and how I could see my surroundings. They weren’t anything too special. Just a field of sorts, and some people I did not recognize. Of course, the last part was quite interesting. This was my first time in the company of anything since… well, I had no idea. My brain felt slightly fuzzy, although I had a vague idea of something missing in my immediate area.

Quite uncharacteristically, I frowned a bit. There was definitely something Important and Necessary missing from my surroundings. Something that I was kind of expecting to see the moment I could, well, see. After a few seconds of trying to think what it might have been, I found myself unable to reach a satisfying conclusion.

At that moment, one of the smaller kids spoke up. Somehow, I had a feeling that even though he looked like a kid, he was the same age as me. That didn’t seem to make sense as I was definitely not a kid. Pushing these conflicting thoughts out of my mind, I merely shrugged (magnificent! Shoulders!). My voice, when I spoke out, was kind of gravely, but pleasant enough. “I have no idea. I just came to exist this moment as well.”

Before I could stop it, more words began to spill out of my mouth, as if I had been conserving them for the moment I first began to speak. “My name is Almond. Almond Arferis, to be exact.” When I spoke up again, there was a definite bit of confusion in my voice. “Say, are we missing someone here? That said, why are we all gathered here anyway?”

Flag Post

Principle light

Confusion… not good. But I am much more aware of myself than them, it seems. Yes, dont be confused, weild the assetts I posess – principle thought, then noticed them around. Hmm… Organization is vital for success, principle realized, then decided to influence them there immediately. he walked up to the more confused of them, in this case, Avante, then began his first battle execution, with a battle involving a simple principle:

Organization > Confusion.

But it was not directed to the personality, but a suggestion.

Flag Post

Vlanz Hadadana
I proceed to point at the flying crest.
YOU, SIR!’
I’d punch it, but then my razor-thin clothes would cut him in half.

Flag Post

Aequilibrium Balance(Death)
My eyes open.
The first word I think is Balance.
I feel under my trenchcoat. My Kindjal is there.
Well, it’s not really mine. Everything is arbitrary here. Looking around, I can see people of all different sizes and shapes. None of them need to be balanced. I push my fedora under my eyes, straighten my tie and walk to the center.
“My name is Aequilibrium. I have been put here for one purpose. If I am here, it means that balance is needed in this world. The force of, I suppose you could call it evil, is severely outweighing the forces of, I suppose you could call it, good. All of you must be here for the same purpose. We should take this time to get to know each other. Although we are all in reality newborns, we can think and feel as adults.” I turn to a punk-looking child. “Or teenagers.”

Flag Post

Meimu Aether

What am I?
I have just happened.
I am reality?
I am illusion.

Who am I? Why am I here?
I didn’t know.

I knew my name.

I was only around recently,
so that means i’ve just been born?

I must survive.

To survive I must… To survive I have to prevent myself from being killed?
Maybe if I help others survive it can be mutual. Survival is good.

Who wants us dead?

Flag Post

Avante

“Well, uh, that’s not very useful. I still don’t know WHY I now exist, and, eh I still don’t know where we are.” I feel a sudden urge to do something or other, but I have no idea what it is. Something to do with my mindset, but, eh, I just started being. My mindset is probably still forming and settling and such. I think I’m supposed to be organised, but there’s nothing to organise. “Eh, names, we need those. You’re, eh, Almond then. I’m apparently… Avante. Avante Verdos.” I know so many things, yet I have no recollection of learning them. I know an entire ‘language’ as it’s apparently called. I know that I can grow things and bring things to life. I know my name. I know who I am.

[Someone object to being newborn. By someone, I mean Honour or May, because they’re apparently not.]

Flag Post

[Did you call me a pixie >.>]

[Bah, who needs a fourth wall anyways? You just broke it like… three times gastly.]

Harmony

Peace, balance, harmony, and serenity.

That is what I know about myself, that is what I am. But I am weak, just as the idea that makes me is. I sit quietly taking in the peaceful scene which surrounds me.

This is what I live for, this is what I am.

[Bah, this is boring, make something happen!]

[Wish I wasn’t harmony now, shudda been something like chaos. Would be much more fun :3]

Flag Post

Principle

“Sometimes actions speak louder than words. All I can give is this form of influence for now.”
The same suggestive principle entered Vlanz…. hoping to direct a course of action.

Then principle started spreading this notion in everyone’s minds – one atime.

{Organization > Confusion}

Flag Post

Honour
“Aequilibrium, you belive we are here for a reason. Why parley when we could be looking for a reason for our existance in this place? Getting to know each other seems hard when you greenhorns hardly even know yourselves. We must look for meaning where there is no meaning or we will just wander like lost sheep.”
I examine the horizon for any hints as to where we are.

Flag Post

Aequilibrium Balance (Death)
“Someone here has put us here. That someone, being originally from this realm, will tell us what to do. We just must wait for a while.”
(Aequilibrium knows a lot o’ shit.)
EDIT:
“If no one comes, I vote we shall set out together.”

Flag Post

Mira
“And I’m Mira. Mira Piret. Pleased to meet you. I work as a maid at homes that hire me. I’ve worked at so many places I can’t remember any specific ones…”

Flag Post

Honour
“Either way, if someone will explain this to us then you can play your introductions game by yourselves. A man’s worth is shown through deeds, not the bandying of words.”

Flag Post

Bah, this is boring, make something happen!

[Says the guy whose games marche at the speed of a snail! :D]

Almond

I sighed. Partly, it was from the fact that nobody seemed to have an idea of what to do, or what our objective was. Partly from the fact that I wasn’t used to talking, and while words came almost automatically as the need for them arose, I felt that I was far from perfection.

“If everyone can help spur introductions, I say we move on. There is nothing more here to discover, and the sooner we get a better footing in this world, the better.” The first bit was mainly aimed at those who had yet to even inform us how we should refer to them.

Okay, I got the idea that we were all generally on the same side of the moral street (what the hell was that supposed to mean? I didn’t have a clue, but it just popped up in my head) but that didn’t mean that we would call each other in ’you’s all the time!

Flag Post

Harmony

I feel an irking in my mind, a sort of worm trying to make its way in.

Organization is greater than Confusion.

That’s not my thought! Confusion has its own usefulness in certain situations, and that thought is a mere arbitrary opinion which should mean nothing to me.

Stay out of my head.

STAY OUT OF MY HEAD.”

My voice is shrill, high pitched, and extremely loud. The thought recedes.

Flag Post

Marth

I open my eyes, not wondering nor caring where I am. I see a multitude of other people around me, and things that aren’t quite people. The only thing that instantly I think of is pain and darkness. It seems I can control darkness by whatever means. But back to the current task. I stand up, and stay quite, staring into the distance, waiting for something to happen.

Flag Post

Aequilibrium
I look around for anywhere to go/anyone to see.

Flag Post

Principle

“I can help. My name is Principle. I may not be able to give reasons… BUT… I can help our way of thinking to improve.”

The parchment recorded the 2 principles, along with ‘Ignorance is Bliss’. First from honor’s perspectives, then his own. A realization came to him.

Principles Executed:
It doesnt matter how we came to be. Only that we live our lives efficiently.
Identity is important, as it lets one realize potentials.

He began spreading these principles around, seeing the results.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Bah, this is boring, make something happen!

[Says the guy whose games marche at the speed of a snail! :D]

[It’s so difficult to write something that doesn’t break any fourth walls, and is interesting though. Come on, a field in the middle of nowhere with a tree and a rock?]

[Plus there’s the fact that due to not having any previous life of any sort, I can’t compare it to much.]

[Writers block!]

[Blah]

[Dot.]

[Keep ur stuffs outta my head! Spreading ideas, or principles as you call them, is kinda weird when everybody IS an idea to begin with. >.>]

[I’m done whining.]