ImaginationRealms [Game.] page 38

1074 posts

Flag Post

Determination
BLARAGHAGAHG” I go psychopathic and kill everyone around me.
“What? No, I’m fine. Let’s just keep going.” I walk along the path.

Samuel
After just staring at the door for awhile, I shrug and walk into a nearby open door. If I’m supposed to meet back up with them, then we’ll be led back together. For now, onwards and upwards.

Flag Post

[Feel free to spawn generic fire monsters for yourself, Sam.]

Avante

“Right. I’m sure we’ll be fine. No-one will die from the heat in here, hopefully, and no-one will be eaten by some random monster. But why do you think we’re here? The Light Orb didn’t specify, and it could always have been lying.”

Flag Post

[Remind me why this is on page 4]

Narration

AND THEN FIRE ELEPHANTS APPEAR TO CHALLENGE OUR HEROES

Flag Post

Axle was following the others, but not closely enough to be stuck in the same trap as them. Instead he is stuck following samuel, who he decides to say hello to. Just…not right now, because something tells him this person may not like axle following him. Of course fate had to intervene, by axle accidentally stepping harder than normal and making something fall over. He quickly curses to himself, wondering where he learned such words, and speaks out loud, “Um…Hello!”

Flag Post

[Because I got mindlock. Fortunately a Tech-Priest came around and fixed me up.]
[Also, Determination’s sanity is going to start slipping. Because failed sanity rolls improve character.]
Samuel
The door has a frame reminiscent of a boat’s frame, and reads “MARINES” in large bold letters. As I go to push it open, I hear a stream of obscenities being muttered behind him. Turning around, there’s a man who’s clothes are covered in ashes standing there. “Um..Hello!”
I flash a friendly smile. “Hey. You…looking for something?”

[I’m implying that the door leads to a Marines flagship in the One Piece pre-timeskip universe. I have a plan, sort of. If you’re unfamiliar with this universe we can go somewhere else.]
Determination
This heat is already oppressive enough, and now we’ve got fire elephants attacking us?! I spawn my hammer, and talk between strikes. “I don’t know, but right now that seems irrelephant!” As I say that last horrible word, I deal a powerful blow to one of the elephants, causing the flames it’s composed of to dissipate.

[I hate, hate when people make the irrelephant joke.]

Flag Post

[I know bits of the one piece universe. Wouldn’t mind going there as long as axle doesn’t eat any gumgum fruit >.> “Hey that was just one time okay!”]
“Really just someone to help me find my way around…where are we anyways?” Axle looks at the frame of the boat, unknowing what it really is…but something about it brings out a small bit of fear and hidden anger in axle. That anger deep down inside his subconcious…what is it…? Then he looks at the word on the door “Marines..? What are those…?”

Flag Post

[Nah, only one devil fruit of a type exists at any given time. Though gaining a devil fruit power would be interesting…thoughts on the matter Knoob?]
[Also, how much strength am I back to now? It’s been a while since I was borderline dead.]
Samuel
“Well, I’ve heard this called ‘the hub.’ From what I understand, each of these doors leads to a different universe, each being wildly different from the next. As far as ‘Marines’…I don’t know. Maybe that’s what that world is called.” I shrug, and push the door open. “Let’s find out.”
I step through the door into blinding sunlight and commotion. I flip down my goggles which instantly filter out the excess sunlight and let me see decently. It seems we’re on a large ship at sea, with men running to and fro across the ship. The sails read ‘MARINES’, so I guess these people are the Marines. Or they belong to the Marines. Something like that.

Flag Post

Axle followed samuel through the door, thinking that the next few moments were just harmless fun. When they appeared out on the ship, axle wasn’t to bothered…in fact it felt pretty natural. That is, until he saw it…the dreaded stuff…water.
“Water…? Why does that come to mind…? Wait…I hate this ****ing stuff….where the hell am I? Who the **** are you!” Axle quickly turns to samuel, unknowing of the last few moments of talking. Anger is fresh inside this part of axle, and when one person accidentally bumps across him…well…lets just say he loses it a little. “Did someone just touch me? Thats it…get over here right now sailor boy!” ,after saying this words axle summons his axe, feeling angry enough to let it end up in someones head. Which he would do if some deep part of him wasn’t whining about not hurting anyone, so because of the voice….He instead thinks of setting the ship in fire, smiling at the imagined scene of flames and panicked sailors. (I forgot to add his total hatred of water…well least it showed itself now…I suggest just letting him calm down)

Flag Post

[Yeah, that’d be the problem with being a fire user in a water world…well, as long as you’re not made of fire you should be fine.]
[If you want to initiate some stuff, I don’t want to hog the universe.]
Samuel
“Whoa, easy there tiger. I’m Samuel. If you’re that uncomfortable, you can just walk back through the door.” I push the door open again…only to see that it leads deeper into the ship. “RightIt’sNeverThatEasy. Well, at least no one’s trying to kill us.” I turn to the Marines running about, and wait momentarily for them to point swords or something at us. They seem preoccupied with something else.
I chuckle and turn to Axle. “Huh, usually someone tries to kill me after I say that.”
A fusillade of cannons sounds (how do I know those words?). I run over to the side and see that there’s a smaller ship trying to get away. It seems the marines are trying to sink them…
“Hold it right there pirate!”
I turn to see a group of marines pointing sticks at me. There’s something about these sticks that makes them dangerous…guns? I think that’s what they are.
“Pirate?”
They laugh.
“Looks like you got left behind by your pirate buddies.”

Flag Post

[Nope.]

Meimu

“Hey kid, you’ve got one hell of an attitude there, cool it down or you’ll start hurting people I want to live, and that’s when it gets ugly.” A grin crosses my face. I know I shouldn’t be picking fights again after last time, but I guess that’s just human nature or something.

[I’m staying in character.]

Flag Post

[I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but this Hell sequence is pretty important. By all means, miss fighting Aden.]

[Sammooel is probably about half mana.]

[As for the Devil Fruits, your powers come from different Realms and are thus incompatible.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

[I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but this Hell sequence is pretty important. By all means, miss fighting Aden.]

[Sammooel is probably about half mana.]

[As for the Devil Fruits, your powers come from different Realms and are thus incompatible.]

[I don’t know if you noticed, but the last time we fought Aden, he curbstomped us.]
Ebe
Suddenly I appear out of a purple hole next to Avante and some new dude I don’t recognize? “One craaaaaaazy vacation, man. Who knew strawberries were so good at yoga?” I then see the elephants made of fire. “Ah, so we’re in trouble? Where’s Sam?” I ready a whip in one hand. Right back into the action, buddy. I tell Knight. And good too, I’m a little out of practice.

Flag Post

[They’re elephants ON fire, not elephants made of fire.]

[And yup, he curbstomped you last time. Lettuce see if he does that this time.]

Avante

I try my hand at glaring at Ebe. “What are you talking about?”

Flag Post

Ebe
“Nothing important, let’s say it’s-” I pull a pair of shades out of nowhere. “irrelephant” I then let the shades go back to wherever they came from.

Flag Post

Avante

I have a sudden urge to scream ‘YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!’. It soon passes, and I wonder where it came from. “I’m at a disadvantage here. The stone here is pretty brittle, and I can’t grow plants. My sword is a close range weapon, which is bad against fire-based enemies. This leaves me with weak golems, suicidal sword charges and the ability to heal. I could help using the latter two together, but that’d be a waste of energy. Are you good for fighting?”

Flag Post

Ebe
“A little. I could possibly take one of them out,” I tell him. I lash out with my whip and wrap an elephant’s back legs together, letting go of that whip and making a new one to hit it across the face with while it fumbles around trying to break the other one.

Flag Post

Meimu

I create a clone about 70 ft. above one of the elephants, create portals under each of it’s legs. It struggles for a bit and then the clone lands on the elephant, smashing her rapier through it’s brain.

“That was pathetic.”

Flag Post

[I wouldn’t mind miss fighting aden, since axle will probably be useless against the guy. “I heard that!”]
Anger, rage, hatred all form to the surface because of that…that…substance. It doesn’t help axle’s current mood when the cannon shots go off, which surprise and annoy him even more. “Thats (censored)ing it!”, axle yells, as he swings the axe fast enough to cut into one of the marines. Then axle aims an opened hand at another marine, who is soon burnt up in flames. “Now this…is getting slightly better…”

Flag Post

[Man, this thread is crazy. Keeps dying and coming back. It’s that damn egg all over again.]
[He’ll probably curbstomp again. Samuel probably would have been in the same boat as Avante, unless I just straight up tore space-time apart. And you’ve got Meimu to do that.]
[/shrug, you gave the choice of following, Samuel opted out. Now he’ll get into some shenanigans with the Straw hat pirates and end up back in the hub after a small arc.]
[Don’t eat the devil fruit, got it. Probably won’t go to Skypeia so no dials…might bring some guns back.]
Determination
I smash my hammer into the tripped-up fire-elephant’s head. “I ALREADY MADE THAT JOKE.” I realize that I bellowed that angrily and pull back a bit, temporarily dissipating the hammer. “…Sorry, the heat’s getting to my head. Which is weird considering I started in a desert and am made of sand, thus having a natural defense against heat. Samuel didn’t follow us through the door, though apparently that’s not the only way in.”

[Samuel now has a fear of fire. Just…an abject fear of it. Though apparently he has no problem picking up the source of the fire.]
Samuel
The fire catches the floorboards on fire and begins to spread, and the Marines run off to put it out. “NOPE!” I run over, forcibly throw Axle on my shoulder and carry him down the deck. “Nooope nope nope nope nope nope nope”

Flag Post

Axle was right about to throw his axe when samuel suddenly grabbed him. Then axle sees the reason for retreat, the burning wood of the ship. "Craaap, forgot that ships burn…wait a second…if the ships burning…****! Axle’s hatred and fear of water builds up again, which makes him start yelling many…many…curse words at the marines and other things. Slowly though, the other side takes over and looks around confused “Um…what just happened…?”

Flag Post

[SHAZBOT]

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

[SHAZBOT]

Glare.

Flag Post

Cogitet

Confused, I evade the fire for one reason or another.

Flag Post

[Triggero, if you’re in the One Piece universe you should probably meet up with us/me. Before the ship goes down in fire.]
[Shazbot.]
[Yeah, boats and fire combine a bit too well.]
Samuel
“-nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope NNNNOPE.” I stop running and let Axle down as I catch my breath. “Sorry, I’ve had some bad experiences with fire.” (Wait a minute, I have?…I can’t remember any…)
A large explosion resounds from where the fire was. I turn and stare at Axle. “…we should go. As much as I hate to say it, we should head back towards the…fire. We passed some lifeboats on the way here. I don’t guess you can navigate a boat at all.”

Flag Post

[If the group’s with you, just assume I tagged along.]