ImaginationRealms [Game.] page 40

1074 posts

Flag Post

Meimu

“Is that the best you can come up with? Gravity doesn’t mean jack shit to a rhino and he’d still wreck your ass in a fist fight! Bring it.” I sling all three rapiers at Aden and teleport two clones forwards who tackle him while I set up my defensive, I make a portal in the ground where I am and get ready to link it with the sky a few meters away if he attacks.

[tl;dr – His analogy was bad and meimu threw some probably quite useless attack at Aden followed by a defensive technique that probably wont work because RIFT.]

Flag Post

Avante

“Even if he didn’t know his feet would fall once he lifted them? If you don’t understand gravity, your movements are going to be off balance and you can’t fight shit. Once you’re on the floor, your opponent beats shit outta you.” Aden says this while effortlessly moving aside the rapiers. When the clones get near him, they’re engulfed by pillars of flame, shooting up from the ground. “C’mon, is that the best you can do?”

[There’s no fixed strategy, this is just a fight against an A.S. Just think of a plan you could use to take down this guy.]

Flag Post

Hmm.
I can’t think of a plan for getting in close enough to hit him without getting fried, considering I just did my throwing clones forwards using teleport and he intercepted those which were technically going faster than he can see but I guess he predicted it because I did it in our last fight.

Thinking strategy, I’ll come back to this in a while. Gonna try thinking “with portals.”

Flag Post

[They have to materialise in order to strike him. It’s quite easy to exploit that.]

Flag Post

[I thought we were playing this, but I guess not]

Flag Post

…you…you don’t know…what a life…boat is?
[EDIT]
[I hate Kongregate a lot right now. This whole, disappear-when-there-are-quotations randomly thing is getting really annoying.]

Flag Post

Ebe
I try to wrap two darkness whips around his forearms and at least pull him to the ground. I then transmit a curse through one, one that should slow his abilities somewhat. “I am seriously bored with you just standing there,” I taunt. “Why don’t you get off your ass and fightlike an actual person ?”

Flag Post

So…do we own the ship now…?" To be honest, Axle is surprised he even knew what a normal boat was. He also checks the wreckage, breathing in the new ash smelling air. He doesn’t find much, except one of the guns someone must have dropped in the confusion. He takes another look over the edge of the boat though, "So…are we supposed to be doing something now? Everything seems a bit slow, the fire didn’t even dance fast enough for me…

Flag Post

Samuel
“Well, some people might think that. Unfortunately, I’m a lawful sort, and I still see it as their ship. Which they seem to believe as well.” I gesture to the returning boats.
“However,” I start walking up the ship, “they probably didn’t take too kindly to us lighting their ship on fire, and I’d prefer not to see what they’d do to us when they get back. So…” I turn into a room, where a large wheel rests. “we’re going to borrow the ship. They’ll get it back.” I turn the wheel until the ship is pointed at a large landmass ahead of us.
“Probably.” I add under my breath.

Flag Post

Axle

Axle keeps watching the water, nervous that it may just decide to splash up and swallow him whole. (Water= Boogeyman to axle.) He does notice land in the distance though, which brightens his tired mood greatly. Out of curiousity, he checks around the lower levels of the ship. Simply put, he puts on quite a few different clothes before returning to his normal ones. After this he walks back up to see how close the landmass is now.

Hey, kid. What are you doing in MY body? Your body…? I’m pretty sure this body is mine… Yeah right! I’m surprised you haven’t wrecked it yet! Um…could you explain why your in my head though? It’s MY head, not yours! To be honest though, I have no fricken idea. Can you please be quiet then? I’m trying not to barf up here… Oh yeah, danged sea sickness… Sea? Whats that?!? …You have a lot to learn kid…

Flag Post

Aden

“People? Hah! That’s a laugh!” I let the Darkness whips wrap around my arms, but they are unsuccessful in pulling me to the ground. “We’re not people. We’re the figments of people’s imagination. They toy with us, and at the end of the day, we’re not living, thinking beings. Or so it is. But what if we found a way to find the real people, and enslave them? Wouldn’t we be the real people, who lord their sentience over the other set of ‘people’? That’s what The Rift is working on. We’re going to subjugate everything so we can all live as we please. A utopia! But, of course, sacrifices need to be made.” I gesture towards the one with the Darkness whips. “Even with the curse you set, I can still burn you to ashes. I can crush you easily, if I’d like. But that’d be boring. Well, let’s see how you handle this!” I proceed to draw my arm back, and it promptly ignites. I then thrust it my arm the one with the Darkness whips as if throwing a ball. And I do. A fireball.

[The fireball makes big explosions, yadda yadda yadda.]

[Also, Sam no edit in actions]

Flag Post

[Sorry, I had an action in mind but I was having a hard time wording it.]
Determination
I raise an earthen wall in the path of the fireball, hoping to keep it from hitting any of the others.
`You know that sounds completely insane, right? That we’re not actually people?`

[Heads up to the other combatants, Determination’s not really committed to this fight, as seen in his standing there and offering support from the sidelines.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

Meimu

“He’s right, we are ideas. Ideas that are gonna kick his ass!”

I create a large deep portal underneath the lava and then underneath Aden, hoping to catch him off guard and toss him into the bottom of the lava. I then split space for about five foot in front of my body, bending all attacks in a curve towards the right side of the space, in case he floats and tries to return fire.

[Lava? Whar]

Flag Post

[I thought we were still in that place?]

Flag Post

[But in a room lacking lava]

[Because it’s kind of a health hazard, and a bossfight’s dangerous enough]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

[But in a room lacking lava]

[Because it’s kind of a health hazard, and a bossfight’s dangerous enough]

Okay then… Re-doing post.

Flag Post

Ebe
I promptly summon the sword directly in the way of the fireball and reflect it back at Aden. I then desummon it, and send even more curses through the whips.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NimbusCloud26:

Ebe
I promptly summon the sword directly in the way of the fireball and reflect it back at Aden. I then desummon it, and send even more curses through the whips.

[>Exploding fireball]

Flag Post

Ebe

[>Exploding fireball]

[>Magic Sword]

Flag Post

Ebe

[>Exploding fireball]

[>Magic Sword]

[>Contact with something means explosion]

[>You can’t control vectors]

Flag Post

Ebe

[>Exploding fireball]

[>Magic Sword]

I don’t think he was argueing the durability of the sword, Knoob was pointing out that just because it’s a magic sword, doesn’t mean it doesn’t trigger the explosion on impact, claiming you as collatoral to it.

Flag Post

[Well can I at least say I sucessfully blocked the explosion with the sword?]

Flag Post

[Well can I at least say I sucessfully blocked the explosion with the sword?]

[How do you block an omnidirectional attack at close range with a sword thinner than yourself]

[I’m pretty sure it is thinner, despite its size]

Flag Post

[In the way that the fireball hit the sword, exploded, and missed me because I was out of its range.]

Flag Post

[In the way that the fireball hit the sword, exploded, and missed me because I was out of its range.]

[Wat]