Darkspell: Restoration of Revenant (Signups always open) page 102 (locked)

2625 posts

Flag Post

Kaminari

“So wait, we can just completely wreck the tower? Rodger that. Don’t go in then.”

I begin charging a huge amount of electrical and heat energy into one shell of Arcflash about the size of an artillery shell, I then start focusing the energy into a single point. Discharges of lightning lash off from my fingertips, searing trees nearby but I focus harder and control the attack, I then release it in a cylinder of fiery destruction. A huge explosion envelops the tower, cracking the building completely in two. It begins to tip and fall over in a westerly direction. The slabs of material of which the tower is made drop down, crashing into the trees.

“That was easy.”

[These brackets will stop my post from herping].

Flag Post

[I’ll just let WillItBlend…]

Flag Post

Basil

I facepalmed at the sight of what Kaminari did and continued towards what was left of it.

..‘Damnit, man. Now we have to survey the area for survivors. This is why I said to enter, kill all and destroy everything after. Now those that survive could easily slip away. Begin the search.’..

I began stepping through debris, being careful to avoid broken glass from vials and such.

Meanwhile

Hanna: ..‘We once knew of a man who used psychic and two swords. He and Papa Basil tried to kill each other at one point. They were friends for a long time.’..

Svetlana: ..‘If you are that very man, prove it. Either way, you will die.’..

Hanna climbed onto a scaffold and began charging up while Svetlana made the symbol of a pentagram in front of her with the hand that has the fiery wind glyph. Svetlana then raised her same hand and released five firebolts to come crashing down at the man before charging again.

Flag Post

Kaminari

“The electricity coursing through the building would have stopped thier hearts. Anyway.” I step through the debris. “Now I can just sonar the place to prove it.” I send out waves, and they return to me in the form of the forest and the heartbeats of Basil, the assassin… and one more person. I point in the direction of where the tower crumbled. “I can feel a single heartbeat in that mess, if you are quick you can end them before they can recover from the blinding flash and deafening bang.”

[Ah okay… Anyways just let Kaminari know when he shouldn’t be blowing stuff up because if not he most likely will.]

Flag Post

[Sigh]

[At this rate I just get Ian to do counterassassination]

[Which is shit for him, because he’d be up against Mark, Spiran, Kaminari, Basil/Alessia and Ros. AND ROS CAN BEAT HIM ON HIS OWN]

[ASFDGAFDG]

Flag Post

[If you went on counter assassination you should let your demon out so it can destroy the world.]

Flag Post

Basil

My vines go right to work in trying to find the person. After a bit, they bring him out, legs crippled. I walk to him and stick him with a syringe of my special poison while starting a watch. Within minutes, the mage is dead.

..‘Hmm…Seven minutes, thirty-six seconds. Not bad for something I haven’t used in a while but I must make it more potent. I want it to kill quicker. Anyway, nice job. Let’s move to the next one. Unfortunately, I sense plant magic near us. If that’s the tower then my stuff’s no good. I would only have my sword to fall back on. Not only that, I think they would grow some of those rubber tree plants or whatever to prevent the use of lightning. Spiran, your little friends can eat through it all, right? When we get there, take care of them. That’s yours. Certainly, this will get the attention of the other mages in towers.’..

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

[If you went on counter assassination you should let your demon out so it can destroy the world.]

[Counter intuitive]

[But sure, Malroth could probably blow all of yous up]

Flag Post

Kaminari

I scorch the ground with a ring of fire. “Don’t worry, I’m not a one trick pony.”

[This is a set of brackets.]

Flag Post

Spiran

..“Were you talking about my them eating the rubber trees or the tower, either way, yes. With the help of sweet air, their bodies can basically break down anything.”..

..I play with a few of the parasites before they return to the staff..

..“I’ll handle the plant tower with ease…”..

Cabbie

..I easily block all five bolts, the fifth one manages to break my shield. I place a Titanium covering on my hat and toss it at the neck of the twin who climbed the scaffold. I had created two clones to pummel the other one…

..“Whoever you’re talking about just know that I’m not him…”..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Triggero:

Spiran

..“Were you talking about my them eating the rubber trees or the tower, either way, yes. With the help of sweet air, their bodies can basically break down anything.”..

Cabbie

..I easily block all five bolts, the fifth one manages to break my shield. I place a Titanium converting on my hat and toss it at the neck of the twin who climbed the scaffold. I had created two clones to pummel the other one…

[But Sournois IS him]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

Spiran

Cabbie

..I easily block all five bolts, the fifth one manages to break my shield. I place a Titanium converting on my hat and toss it at the neck of the twin who climbed the scaffold. I had created two clones to pummel the other one…

[But Sournois IS him]

[But Sournois was bald and psychic.]
[Sadly, cabbie fails to live up to the first criteria.]

Flag Post

Sournois has hair.
Said so in the description.

Flag Post

[Nah but Kaminari always called him baldy.]

Flag Post

[oh, okay]

[and yes, cabbie is sournois]

Flag Post

Basil

..‘Smashing, Spiran. Show me the real fun behind those bugs.’..

Meanwhile…

Hanna notices the hat and jumps off the scaffold. Her charged fist meets the ground behind the clones, creating a short to mid ranged explosion.

Hanna: ..‘Volcanic Wrath!’..

After the explosion takes the clones, Svetlana leaps forward and puts forth her wind glyph hand to summon a visible gust of fiery wind toward the driver.

Svetlana: ..‘Blazing Gust!’..

Flag Post

Spiran

..“With pleasure, for now, let’s get to the place”..

..I begin walking in the direction of the next tower..

Cabbie

..I smile a bit and begin walking toward the twins paying no mind to their fire gust attack..

..“Do you really think you two can gain the upper hand? You’re not even even real people, you’re minions created to perform a task. Once it’s done, you’ll just be disposed of. Your lives are pointless. Thank God I’m about to end them.”..

..I place my swords in the ground, one radiates a rainbow aura and one a pure white aura. After about 10 seconds, a bolt of psychic begins forming between the two. I form a ball of psychic in my right hand and fire it at the twins through the bolts of my swords. It fuses with the other two and becomes an extremely powerful blast; however, I made sure that it wouldn’t be lethal..

Flag Post

[I’m almost certain Trig is Tacket.]

[Almost.]

Flag Post

I just read everyones’ bio.

Flag Post

I just read everyones’ bio.

[This account is new, and Tacket left.]

[You both whine.]

[You know Sournois’ abilities to some extent and decided to use him for whatever raisin.]

[But whatever]

Flag Post

I think whining is more your suit.

Flag Post

I think whining is more your suit.

[Ahem]

[That may or may not be a valid point]

[But here is my argument against it]

[No u]

Flag Post

[Moo]

Marth

“Do you honestly think I’ll give you my Hellfire? It’d be pretty hard to fight without it. Which, by the way, is what we are about to do. Prepare yourself.”

I fire a massive spiraling blast of flames at him, with numerous icicles flying through the middle.

Flag Post

Basil

Hanna: ..‘Watch out, Svetlana! We still have to kill our original target.’..

Svetlana: ..‘Then let’s stop this attack, go inside, take care of our main target and come out with this guy’s cash.’..

Svetlana’s wind glyph hand meets Hanna’s unchanged hand. Their powers focus and converge into one strike. Hanna’s dragon arm and Svetlana’s wolf glyph hand point toward the driver’s attack, sending a burning wolf and burning dragon outward to null the attack.

Flag Post

Cabbie

..“Go in, do what you have to do, and get my money. You have 30 minutes before I come in and kill you, and when you get back, tell me about this Basil guy.”..

I pick up my swords, walk to my cab, and lean on it slightly.