Darkspell: Restoration of Revenant (Signups always open) page 2 (locked)

2625 posts

Flag Post

Fixed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

Fixed.

Nope, you still need to get rid of species, they are only human. However, you should be EXPECIALLY used to being human instead of slight disorientation due to being born human, and Nightshades, which are related to humans. This is one of the reasons I made all sentient beings Class 3: They are all related to humans.

Also, if you have a better idea for any element name, besides Ligia and Dracim, then go ahead and PM it to me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rosate:
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

Fixed.

Nope, you still need to get rid of species, they are only human. However, you should be EXPECIALLY used to being human instead of slight disorientation due to being born human, and Nightshades, which are related to humans.

Also, if you have a better idea for any element name, besides Ligia and Dracim, then go ahead and PM it to me.

wut? rephrase please

Flag Post

You are human. You should be used to it naturally, although others are too due to the creators influence in the pocket.

AKA: Remove Species.

EDIT: Bloodyrain, Bios should be 3rd person, this being filled out by a third person, effectively. Signs are OOC, as nobody would fill out something like that in game.

Flag Post

And he started out so well with the “his” which is slightly worse actually because he also randomly changed perspective.

Flag Post

…I’m not sure if I want to sign up. Darkspell’s always had that something that made me not attend it too much in the end…

Flag Post

Don Croesus was a very good character… and with the Followers of Ros, he IS plausible to have been here, so if you want to add him, don’t have him start with us. New characters should have been in the new realm. IT existed beyond access before, but was created for access temporarily, which is why it was ‘created’.

You could still be the building kingpin here, too. It would be rather cool.

NOTE: You don’t have to be part of the Followers of Ros. However, I do think you especially would know about them, although they are a secret organization.

Flag Post

Whoo hoo! Accepted. Yays.

Flag Post

I have signed in the most epic way possible: VIA EDIT!

Check it out ros, you best not ignore me.

And I’ve come up with a new name! For the first time in literally forever. Completely different from my character in the last darkspell, btw.

Flag Post

Fixed.

Flag Post

DUAL ACCEPTED!

Ros
I keep Sarah’s wrist in my hand. I see Marth near the edge, and pull him aside. I bring him away from the group unnoticed.
“Marth, we need to keep a low profile. This place… I can tell from the looks of it that there’s going to be some… groups. Look, you can see people near the outskirts… a lot of them are wearing White Robes… some sort of Ligia or religious cult… I’m not sure what they believe in here… either Atheism, or some God, or Gods, if they’re Polytheist. Some people thought that beings known as gods existed that made and controlled the world… really, there were, but they made sure they were not Gods, but protectors.”

I pause (So BC can read this lol)

“Old gods existed before they made themselves more known, but it was done out with when there was proof: The creators blessings and sight. However, I studied old religions, and Atheism was no god, Monotheism was one god, and Polytheism was multiple gods.”

I catch my BC breath.

“But this place does not have them, so there’s obviously going to be some sort of religion… and with religion, cults. DANGEROUS cults. Then, Sivis Sasis, thieves… we don’t know this new Imperis… we need to find a new place, a new Site, I suppose, and stay there for a while. Will you travel with me? This is a second chance… for all three of us.”

EDIT: Been doing some changes to the Wiki, gonna add like crazy over the next few days since I don’t have my data, the cloud was down… oh shuck, the Ethernet was in the computer!

Anyways, I have an Admin Changelog, and if I have any tech questions, I ask them there. So please check.

Flag Post

[We post here, this is the game thread? Or are you developing the storyline?]

Flag Post

Marth

“Well, yeah. I have nothing better to do currently. Oh, and add this to your list of vocabulary words. Autotheism. It means belief that oneself is a god, or a holy incarnate. That’s me.

Flag Post

Ros
“Autotheism… ah yes. Actually, Marth, you WERE partially correct… we were… agents of the creators, who is their ‘blessed’ person of choosing. Each agent has a… understudy? I don’t know, some sort of assistant. Besides us, and Agents die often due to being wanted. But now were not agents… anyways, now do you see what I meant way back in old Imperis? ’We’re different, Marth. This level of power shouldn’t be possible for people our age, especially you.’ Now, let’s go see if we can find some construction sites… and if Don Croesus taught me anything, Prophracia bless his soul, its to go right to the source. Let’s see who the Don Croesus of the New Imperis is.”

(Seriously, you should bring Don back, Minn. I’ll fill you in in the details that you need to know.)

Originally posted by Gastly101:

[We post here, this is the game thread? Or are you developing the storyline?]

Yes. I believe signup threads do clutter. And with the length and number of signs/my laziness, the Wiki makes this possible.

Flag Post

[So, what am I still needing to edit in my two characters?]

Flag Post

Marth

“Do we have to say hi to that fat blob of lard and blubber?”
I really don’t want to go. Not just being an irritant here. Maybe.

Flag Post

Ember
“Hmm..” I say, looking off to the distant horizon.

Flag Post

[I’m confused already.]

Flag Post

Ros
“He’s not going to exist here: However, I think there’s gonna be another huge building firm like his, so the owner is effectively this realms ‘Don Croesus.’ Let’s go, see what you remember about roof-running. Sarah, you good for this?”
“Sure.”

I begin to sprint to the town. I get to the outskirts within a minute. Some person in white robes is bowing to someone, so I vault him.
“Hey!”
“My son, do not worry about him… he’s not Bloodmoon.”

I jump, and begin doing some video game-esque wall-jump crap with psychic. I reach the top and keep running. I jump over a huge gap, using psychic for hyper propulsion. I see Sarah in front of me.

“How did… you get here before me?”

Sarah touches a metal poll.

“I’m using electricity to create electromagnets, and making my electric charge I’m emiting try to join with it. Basically, I run faster towards the object, and jump higher towards it.

Flag Post

[I guess now nothing needs to be edited.]

Flag Post

(WillItBlend, ItWillAccept. YouAreCongradulated)

Flag Post

Ember
I look around, and study the city. “Nothing to do here.” I decided to go to a coffee shop. Get some tasty coffee cake.

Flag Post

(You don’t know who Ros is, if Ember is a new character. I don’t remember Ros meeting Ember either. You would start in the city somewhere if someone you’re using a new character. Also, Ros would attack anybody following him.)

Flag Post

Marth

I fly after them, admiring Sarah’s electric proficiency. I land next to Ros. “What now?”

Flag Post

(Awww. Edited. Gonna get some coffee cake.)