[GAME] [RP] Another Generic Game Where Normal People Get Superpowers [SIGNUPS ALWAYS OPEN] page 4

210 posts

Flag Post

Zendaya Akatsuki
I follow Mark around, watching his skills and his change in personality. I laughed as his body seemed to be arguing with itself. The monsters that came up to me got a spike in the face. I ran up to a food truck and ordered three cheesburgers. I started to eat one and then decided to let Mark have the other two when he was done fighting.

“Are you done yet?” I shouted at him, a few feet away. I was quite bored now, but had more energy because of the food. “I got you two cheezburgers!” I shouted, even though I was only like four feet away, basically yelling in his face. I held out both cheeseburgers, waiting.

Flag Post

Joy
FUCK YEAH, FOOD!
Kill
Hold up Joy!
JoyKill
I pick up one of the monsters with my telekinese and throw it at another monster who was shooting fire at me. The spike in the monster’s face implaled the other monster killinh him. I saw another monster run at me, when he attacked it was quickand painful, but using my advanced reflexes Iwas able to dodge and kill him by punching him until his face was nothing but a bloody pulp. I then took the cheeseburgers from Zendaya eatting it with my blood covered hands. Both my eyes’ iris are small now and have blue lines spinning around them.
Joy (In control)
“Yeah thanks.” I said while eatting my food.
Social
My my, you should never talk with your mouth food Joy, it’s simply revolting.
Joy
After I’m done with my food I hand control back to Mark.
Mark
I clean my hands on a monster’s shirt and smile, “Yeah um, sorry, I was hungry.”

Flag Post

Zendaya Akatsuki

..“No problem. Do you have a personality problem?”..

Flag Post

Mark
..“I guess you could call it that, it’s a long story, however if you want me to give you the abridged version, I can right now.”..

Flag Post

Zendaya Akatsuki
..“I love story time.” I socked a monster in the face with some spikes. “You can tell me while I go back to the mall and raid it for some food and free stuff, since monsters scared everyone.”

Flag Post

GOD DAMNIT MY POST JUST DISAPEEARD ON ME BRB AFTER I TAKE A SHOWER AND REWRITE IT!

Flag Post

Mark
…“Wow, lets go save this town! Ten minutes later, yeah i’m a Raid the mall for food and stuff. Okay longs story short, I was jumped when I was fourteen, big surprise, there were enough monsters here before this happened, anyways, I was beaten into a coma, when I came out of it I had many personalities, look at my eyes closely.” I put my face close to hers. My eyes’ iris turns to red.
Kraze
“Hello, I’m the…” I think for a bit. “I’m the super nerdy guy who is really boring and has a small-” My eyes’ iris quickly turns into dark blue.
Astute
“Asshole! Ahem, I am the intellect here, who you were talking to was Kraze, with a K, he is our idiot, I mean crazy one.” My eyes’ iris becomes orange.
Brick
“Hello. I am the brick here, yes brick not bronze, if it was bronze my name wouldn’t be Brick wouldn’t it.” My eyes’ become pink.
Scioal
“Hello, mylady, I am” Pause for dramatic effect. “Scioal, I am the gentleman of this here party.” I bow as my eyes’ iris become gold.
Liege
“Hello, I am the brave, the unrelentless, Liege! I am the loyal one here, I’m more loyal than RainbowDash, if you get the reference miss.” I take my bow as my eyes’ iris goes black as the night
Sedit
“Hello, I’m the… how did I put this earlier?”
Joy
A coward?
Sedit
No, you imbicle, I am the “Ah yes, I am oppurntuist.”
Joy
Coward.
Sedit
My eyes’ iris becomes brown.
Confai
“Hello, I’m the confident one of the group, Confai at your service!” I bow. As I take my bow my eyes become teal.
Shylus
“…..”
Mark
Shylus, just say your shy.
“Hi…. my name is…… Shylus….” I kick some dirt. “…..” My eyes’ iris dialate and red lines start circling it.
Kill
“Oh. My. God! She is the shy one! I’m the killer, thats all you need to know!” The lines spinning around my iris become blue.
Joy
“Hello! I’m Joy and i’m the energy and fun one! Too bad I was the last one to show, but you know what they say, save the best for last! So”
Kill
No! mark take back control before Joy starts!
Mark
I quickly take control and my eyes turn back to normal.
Joy
Party poopers.
Mark
Sorry Joy. “Joy and Kill here just popped up actually, they came when I passed out for”
Astute
Not listening to me.
Mark
Shudup “working my powers too hard. Now the only reason I was able to fight was be-”
Kill
Mark don’t tell her about KillJoy, if she is a bad guy-
Astute
Bad girl techicaly.
Kill
Whatever nerd.
Astute and Scioal
How rude!
Kill
Is she is a bad girl, we will have a trump card on her, beside you owe me one for amking me listen to that pony shit.
Mark
Sure whatever. “cause I willed my way through it. So whats your story?”

Flag Post

Keith Maxwell

Birmingham, he said. Birmingham.

That’s in England.

England.

“What?!” I can’t help but to blurt out incredulously. “How the hell did I get from Canada to England?!

Shit. Did I just say that out loud?

“Uh…” I begin to stammer awkwardly. Dammit, what do I do?! My cellphone’s fried, and I don’t even have it with me. I have my wallet though, so I can get a payphone and…

But who am I going to call? Mom and Dad? Janet and Tyler? How do I know that those secret agents aren’t after them too?! Damn, I should call and warn them!

“Uh…” My mouth is failing to find an appropriate response. I’m half tempted to just turn back and run, but that’d be rude. “Well, as I said, it’s… complicated. Yeah.”

[It would be nice to have the agents wake up and show up right now, to speed the plot up.]

Flag Post

Zendaya Akatsuki

“Well, I’m pleased to meet all of you.” I bowed, mocking him a little. I opened the door to the mall and walked in. There were only two monsters around. I went towards the escalator and stepped on. “My story is this: rich kid, rebelled, banished, live alone making 300$ a day. Any questions.” I jumped over the Anne’s Pretzels counter and snatched all the pretzels. I jogged down the escalator to Mark. “Where else do we raid? Oh, and I realized you may have doubts about me. I am a good guy, and I am trying to find out who summoned these monsters.”

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Trent Mackerby
I raise my eyebrows slightly. Canada, he said? Intriguing…
‘…maybe you were on drugs?’
I shrug, giving a wide grin as I do so.

Flag Post

Kill
That mofo just mock us? I’m killing her. I start taking control.
Mark
Woah man, shit.
Kill
What the hell, why can’t I take control?
Mark
I thought you knew, each one of you has an amount of ‘control’, 5% each to be exact, I have 50% that’s why I’m normally in control, you can all take control without my consent, however only for a limited amount of time, and if I really don’t want you to take control I won’t. The only way you will be able ti make me do such a thing as kill somebody is if all ten of you agree to it, then it becomes who wants to do it more.
Joy
That’s not how it worked where we came from…
Mark
What do you mean?
Joy
Never mind, don’t think a bout it [Three of me vs school society reference!]
Mark
Whatever. “So, I say we get some guns, these powers are all good, however something tells me that if I had a gun, I would be able to kill you easily, and vice-versa.”

Flag Post

Zendaya Akatsuki
…“Quick to plan to kill me, hmm?” I took a bite out of a cinnamon pretzel. “To be fair, if you ever touch one of my pretzels, I’ll kill you without a second thought.” I stalked off towards the gaming stores. “You can get guns, but you’ll die in an apocalypse if you don’t have some addictive games.”…

[Kill is an epic personality]

[B_S, can I has moar powers now?]

Flag Post

[Once I get my next power. It. Will. Be. Epic!]
Joy
Fuck yeah, lets get Fallout Equestria: New Hayes!
Mark
What?
Joy
I meant, Fuck Yeah! Lets get Fallout: New Vegas [another MLP three of me vs school society reference!]
Mark
“Okay you get some video games I’ll go get some guns.
Kill
Sweet lets get a quadruple barrel shotgun!
Mark
They make those?
Joy
Kill I don’t think they have those…
Kill
This place sucks, graze was much more cooler.
Joy
Yeah, I know.
Mark
Who is graze?
Kill and Joy
Oh, nothing.
Mark
rrriigghht.
Astute
Well I guess that-
Kill
Asshole, incoming!
Mark
I see a monster who looked normal, well it looked like a monster with no powers at least. Hey Kill, Joy, wanna go KillJoy again?
Joy
I doesn’t work that way, we get tired too, and way more easily than you do.
Kill
yeah, only used KillJoy as a last resort, and Joy and I will say what is a last resort or not.
Mark
Okay. I charge at the monster but it dashed back leaving a… another him, it was an exact clone! The clone attacked me as another clone came out of it. I tried fighting the third clone but the both cloned again, now its a five vs one!
Joy
Don’t worry, technically it is eleven vs one, the thing is ten of us can’t fight.
Astute
Brick
Brick
Yes?
Astute
I have a plan, you know KillJoy is a combination of Kill and Joy? Well lets see SmartBrick!
Mark
Okay… They cloned again, Ten vs One
Joy
Great, well there goes Eleven vs Five…
Mark
My left eye become dark blue, and my right eye become red.
SmartBrick
This feels… weird. You said it. Well technically we said it. Okay Brick, lets do this. I attack one of them, kicking it in the armpit, dislocating it’s arm. I twirl around and started injuring the others, dislocating limbs or doing something to disable it, as it clones again, the clones have the same disabilities, as they attack they trip eachother and gets into eachother’s way. In the mid of the chaos I get the hell out of there and find the gun store. My eyes turn back to normal.
Astute
That was interesting.
Brick
Yup.
Mark
I bet it would be weird to share a body with another. I grab as many rifle and shotguns, along with ammo and start running back to Zendaya Akatsuki.

Flag Post

Zendaya
I just about finished raiding Wii and Ds/Dsi/3DS games when I heard footsteps. Probably Mark….

I grabbed a game consel (Didn’t look at what exactly) and started out the door to be confronted by a monster. “Gawd. You guys are annoying,” I roundhouse kicked one, sending him flying. I get punched in the stomach by one of them, landing on a book case of games. “Oh yeah?” I started throwing games off the shelves liek there was no tomorrow. “TASTE THIS!” I threw an extension pack game; six heavy cases taped together. It hit the monster with a flunk.

Before I could finish my victory dance, another monster grabbed my and started producing toxic waste in its mouth. “Gross,” I mumbled, slipping out of its grip. I leapt to the side as the toxins were spewed in a straight line. I got up, jumped over the river of toxins, and started to run to the fountain in the mall. I climbed on top of it and mocked them. “Hah, hah. You guys su-” I got thrown off by a fireball of some kind. I wasn’t burned, but it hurt. Lava was spit at me as I got up and ran; I took cover up a tree in the mall, still hearing Mark’s footsteps.

Flag Post

Mark
I start running and I see Zendaya fighting some monsters however she seems to be having some trouble. “Hey catch!” I threw a shotgun at her. I take out a shotgun for myself and aim at the monster.
Joy
Don’t worry I played enough MW3 to be a pro at this!
Kill
Wait Joy, remember last time!
Joy
I take control and put the shotgun to my side loosely and fire at the monster. The shotgun kicks out of my hand hits me right in my family jewels. I give Mark back control so I don’t get hurt.
Mark
Joy, FUCK YOU! I hold my crotch and fall to the ground. “Argh! Zendaya, that shotgun is loaded, I think you can take that thing on by yourself now!”

Flag Post

Zendaya Akatsuki
I fall out of tree, hurt. Not because of the shot gun. Not because of the monsters. Because I am laughing so freaking hard at Mark. I wipe tears from my eyes as I grab the shotgun. I shoot the surrounding monsters in the head with the shot gun; I watch them all fall down to the ground, dead. I laughed, still smiling at Mark. I stifled my laughter to some degree as I tried to talk. “H-hey Mark. Which one of your persona-” I broke into laughter and fell backwards. “Which one of you did that?” I laughed to myself as I tried to look solemnly at Mark.

Flag Post

Joy
“I did!”
Mark
“Fuck you Joy” I get up using the shotgun as a crutch. “Yup, Joy did that.” I use my foot to switch the safety on. “Come on we should get going”
Kill
Joy you’re a fucking idiot.
Kraze
THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL! BWAHAHA, oh my gosh Mark, you okay bro?
Mark
Fuck you. I start walking to my house, “Hey wanna hang out at my place or your place?”

Flag Post

Zendaya

“Depends. Which house would your….selves…enjoy? My three story or wherever you live? Also,” I started, whispering for no reason. “I have a nearly theatre sized flat screen. Don’t tell my parents though. Or, go ahead. I don’t care.” I started walking over to him, stifling my laughter.

Flag Post

Mark
..“I guess I could check out your place, your house is closer than mines, lead the way?”..

Flag Post

Zendaya Akatsuki
“Mkay. Follow me,” I mumbled, stepping over the body of a monster. My house was only a block or two away from the mall. I gave a monster a face full of spikes. I reached my house and opened the door. “Come on in, before the apocalypse enters with you.” I eyed some monsters on the roofs of other houses. They were being passive. Strange…

Flag Post

Kill
Mark something doesn’t seem right, those monsters didn’t attack us.
Mark
Maybe they know we can beat them with our new weapons.
Kill
Maybe they’d be smart not to attack us.
Astute
Yes, according to my statsitistics, the monsters would need a 3 v 1 to fight us, 6 v 1 probably more, to fight you and Zendaya, a 10 v 1 to fight KillJoy, and they’d need to outnumber us greatly to defeat KillJoy and Zendaya with guns.
Mark
Well that sets me at ease. “So what do you wanna do?”

Flag Post

[Why are there so many monsters? I thought I said there aren’t a lot of them. What city are you two in? I assume it’s a really populous, crowded city, to have that many monsters.]

[Yes, both of you can level up once now. Rank up one of your abilities, or gain a new one.]

[My last exam of the year is tomorrow. Until then…]