[GAME] [RP] Another Generic Game Where Normal People Get Superpowers [SIGNUPS ALWAYS OPEN] page 8

210 posts

Flag Post

Bell Moon
I’m about to try something when I see a poor kitty like Zendaya does. “Awwwwww!” I moan sadly and as I wish, wish I could help, a Dandelion appears in front of me and wisps blow off to the kitten. When the wisps make contact, the kitten stops limping and its stomach grows full and its teeth are clean. The kitten becomes perfectly healthy. It bounds up to Bell and lays across her shoulders, nuzzling her face. “Awwww,” I proceed to say again. I pet the kitty. “I’m calling you Ino.” (Another Japanese name, sorry!)

“Did I make that dandelion appear?” I ask, turning back to Janet. Zendaya nods and I smile. “One power down, hm?”

[I wish that absorbing lady-monster could come back for round two so Bell could discover her powers because she’d feel helpless and end up using wish to heal everyone and returning energy to them.]
[I mean, you did say she was going to be hard and she was defeated pretty easily…]
[Go online B_S!]

Flag Post

John
I was staring at the beautiful scene. It’s epic. Never saw a lot of meteor falling down like so. A hexagon substances fell down, on the floor. I pick it up, and it melted. It’s like it touched my heart, I feel the small pain. A brief while, i feel buffed up. But I fell unconscious.

“Gah, stupid stuff.” I woke up in a apocalyptic scene. “What a surprise, no one is around.” I feel terrible, everything around me is foul air. “Let’s hope that the rats are no bigger then a dog.” I walked my way past a horribly destroyed building. “The hell? What happened here?” Just in time that i notice several bruises on my leg. “Hum, I should search for life sign.” Just that i noticed, a group of people. Having a chat. Now that, i wonder if they are hostile or allies. It’s up to me to discover. I stealthily make my way closer. Peeking out if i can hear anything useful.

Flag Post

[Your first post should say your encounter with the meteorites.]

Flag Post

Edited.

Flag Post

Chance
well lets see I’ve taken down five of these things so far. only what 5000 more to go. i was on my way to town hall something must be going on there some sort of meeting. power is still up and running guess monsters haven’t attacked the power plant so that’s a good thing. I’ve seen other supers but they are all preoccupied with each other and there powers. maybe more supers will be at town hall.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Guys, posting on an iPhone in fresno rite now, only have a couple of seconds, I’ll be back tomorrow kay?

Flag Post

He quotes the post because he is a serious troll who hopes to be hated.

Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

Guys, posting on an iPhone in fresno rite now, only have a couple of seconds, I’ll be back tomorrow kay?

iPhones….I hate apple. They have teh iPad, but you can’t play Kongregate games or download Adobe because they want you to pay for their apps. Evil corporation, I tell you….

Flag Post

[Guys, take OOC chitchat to the signup thread, or I’m siccing level 6 monsters on you all.]

[This is your first and only warning, Shandys. I’ve declared that people are not allowed to respond to Developous in my threads; violation of this rule will result in your character being punished.]

Flag Post

[Level six monster(s)? YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can discover my other power and we can see each others’ AND, training is always good. Good, good.]

Flag Post

I mean, you did say she was going to be hard and she was defeated pretty easily…

[Easy, as in one hit kill, like how you and Mark dealt with most of the monsters before that one. Besides, after that jolt Janet gave her, all of Bella’s current powers should manifest immediately.]

Level six monster(s)? YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can discover my other power and we can see each others’ AND, training is always good. Good, good.

[You’re level 3. For each increment in level you become roughly twice as powerful. So a single level 6 monster is about eight times as powerful as you are right now, which means you’re screwed.]

Janet Maxwell

I look at the dandelion that Bella made, then at the kitty. “Another healing ability?” I grin. “Neat. The more healers we have, the better odds we have of surviving against those monsters.”

“This just sounds more and more like a video game gone horribly wrong,” Tyler grumbles. “I wanted to be the tank and DPS, not nuker!”

“You’ve been playing way too many games with Keith and James, Ty,” I sigh. Then I remember that both of them are gone. Keith disappeared, and James… Damn it.

H-Hello?” We suddenly hear a voice coming from some sort of speaker, following a burst of static. “If anyone is o-out there could you help me?!” The voice is full of terror and desperation, making me cringe upon hearing it. “I’m inside a locked room with these… things… banging on the door… The place I’m at is in the basement of a burnt house; you cant miss it. If anyone hears this… Please come and save me!

“I’d suggest you kids stop the chitchat,” says Mr. Hawking. While looking just as distressed and on-edge as everyone else, he looks considerably calmer. We really ought to have more superpowered adults handle this situation; maybe we should’ve brought along Mom or Dad or Mrs. Adams. “I suggest we go save that poor man before these monsters get to him.”

I nod. With a slightly ticklish sensation, the pair of white feathery wings bursts from my back again. “What do you guys think?” I ask Zendaya, Mark, and Bella. “We’re going,” I gesture to Mr. Hawking, Tyler, and myself.

Flag Post

Mark
“I guess I’ll go, again if there are more super assholes,” I point at the monster lady Zendaya and I were having trouble with. “I’m guessing we’ll need help.” I think for a little bit, “afterwards can we pick up a friend of mines? I’m hoping to hell that she is doing good-”
Astute
well
Mark
Fuck off. “She should be okay, her family collects guns and her dad and brothers are all hunters, so unless a super asshole comes along, she’ll survive.”

[Thats how I’m going to introduce Octavia to the game]

Flag Post

Zendaya
“Sounds swell….”

Bell Moon
“Fun!”

[I’ll switch to AAAAPPLE later…]

Flag Post

John
That’s some serious stuff. Maybe I should follow them? Maybe I should not? But the horrifying voice coming out of strange speaker. Maybe going is the better choice, but they’ll eventually find me following them. They’re superheroes too after all. I think in my mind. I slowly make my way through into another cover, still not knowing if they’re hostile or not.

Flag Post

Bella Moon
“I’m not missing this oppurtunity.” I started walking towards a smoke smell.

Flag Post

Mark
I use my telekineses to hand everyone guns. I give Zendaya, Tyler, Bell, and myself shotguns, and give Janet and Mr. Hawkings hunting rifles and a handgun. I look at Tyler, “You play videogames right?”
Joy
Do not use guns like they do, trust me.” I smile.
Mark
Mah balls still hurts.

Flag Post

John
Within few moment after, I finally braced myself, getting ready for whatever will happen next. I stood up, approaching the group slowly and alerted. Staying in cover forever is not the best option after all.

“Hello,” I greeted.

Flag Post

Dimond

After some decent amount of hacking into some military servers, to keep track of any new weapons that have been made, I quickly shut the laptop down. “Damned fools need to hurry up, I can only go so long without proper…entertainment.” I flash a dark grin to myself, kind of feeling like one of those cheesy vilians for a second. The banging on the door still continues, in fact it even seems to increase every so often.

Five minutes later, the laptop is back on and I’m currently creating a personal game. Nothing that will go mainstream, just something for my own entertainment. Heh, I bet if that didn’t happen I would be making these things all the time. Anyways, that door does have a chance of breaking down at this rate. Not right now mind you, but its still possible with how the monsters are mutating and growing stronger…

Wonder if these things have the mental sheilding to withstand my darkest well of emotions… Hell, I bet they would simply go beserk and kill their pack or whatever. Meh, still have to wait though…

Waiting sucks.

Flag Post

Bumpity bumpy bump.

Flag Post

[Yes, I’m finally posting something.]

Janet Maxwell

I look at the handgun that Mark just gave me. Then I look at Tyler, holding the shotgun with a maniacal grin on his face. “Hell yeah,” he says. I sigh.

“Now, you kids be careful with these firearms,” says Mr. Hawking, eyeing his hunting rifle cautiously. “No amount of first-person shooters you play is equal to any real gun training at all. We all have powers, so I’d suggest that we only keep the guns as a last resort when using our powers is somehow no longer an option.”

“All right. You guys stay put for now; I’ll fly up and see where the burnt house is.” And with a flap of the wings I’m off. Surely enough, that charred mess of a house is easily visible from up here. “That w-” I begin to say, just as I spot another guy hiding behind some rubble. Before I can say anything about it, the guy walks out and greets everyone.

“’Sup,” says Tyler. “Those monsters fucking up your life too?”

[Anime_Shadow’s characters will have to be modkilled later, as she quit the forum. We can’t drag her characters around all the time.]

Flag Post

Keith Maxwell

“Oh, I’m Keith Maxwell,” I tell the guy who just told me his name is Trent. “Okay, so… I don’t exactly know what to do in this kind of situation. Since, you know, I’ve never had superpowers and secret agents chasing after me. You have any ideas what to do? Should we contact our families? The police? They’re not gonna lock us up, are they?”

Flag Post

[I don’t know much about US politics, or politics in general, so please correct any mistakes I make.]

Adrian

“Tell me, Mr. Adrian, is this all a part of your plan?” The governor’s tone is sharp as he gestures toward the screen, showing video footage of a monster ravaging the streets, mowing down people like grass.

The man in the black suit glances at the screen, his dark green eyes not showing a hint of emotion. “A minor miscalculation,” Adrian speaks simply.

A minor miscalculation?!” The governor explodes. “My civilians are dying, and that’s not mentioning the mass chaos and terror your little miscalculation is bringing! What are you going to do about it, Mr. Adrian?”

“Nothing, of course,” Adrian shrugs. “Why should I bother, as long as the project is not impeded?”

Suddenly a surge of heat can be felt as three of the governor’s fingers on his left hand transform into long talons of red-hot metal. But before the claws can travel halfway as it reaches for Adrian’s throat, a glowing pink katana blade appears to block them with ease. A flash of pink petals, and similar glowing daggers have already positioned their razor-sharp edges at the governor’s throat and various other vital points. The cold, empty black eyes of the Japanese girl standing behind Adrian does not move by a centimeter.

“Really now. I gave you that power, and you use it against me?” For an instant, Adrian’s green eyes flash dark purple, before quickly returning to normal. At the same time, thin black lines glowing the same purple began to creep out of a corner of his mouth, but almost instantly retreats. “I must say, I am rather disappointed.”

Let me punish him, Adrian, a guttural yet somewhat high-pitched voice speaks, a voice only Adrian can hear.

No, Abraxas, Adrian responds in a voice that only the phantom can hear. He is still useful. Wisps of black shadow, with an eerie dark green glow, begin to seep out from the man’s body, creeping toward the now terrified governor. “As such, I must remove the capacity for such unsatisfactory behavior from you.”

The governor tries to scream, but the sound dies in his throat before it can leave the room.

Flag Post

Joy
I pop out of Mark as a clone and take his shotgun, another shotgun, and duct tape, I then walk to the restroom. “Be right back.”
Mark
“Hey joy come ba-” I said sticking my hand out to stop him.
Kill
“Hold up, this might be cool.”
Mark
“Whatever.” I roll my eyes." I approach the stranger and throw him a handgun and wave, “What’s up?”