The Organisation: Corporate Crime[Game][Competition][MISSI ON 2] page 7 (locked)

181 posts

Flag Post

Cooper

A violent wailing siren blares out across the camp, people grab guns and rush about, coming out of tents, getting in vehicles and wondering where the gunshots were from.

Flag Post

Get the fahck out of there.
Then light the place on fire.

Flag Post

Cooper
I move from cover to cover, shooting up militants left and right until I get to the VIP’s tent. All while shouting about how awesome this is, in greek.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Firespread:

Get the fahck out of there.
Then light the place on fire.

You escape the facility. You set off the explosives and for a good ten minutes you see nothing. Until the sewer entrance you came out of just seven minutes ago spits a great tongue of fire. you see some of the walls on the reactor have started glowing orangey red, the ground around the factory has caught aflame too. The destructive force of the chemical is crazy. If you fear your life you will find that plane.

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Cooper
I move from cover to cover, shooting up militants left and right until I get to the VIP’s tent. All while shouting about how awesome this is, in greek.

Them, being originally from greece, speak greek and don’t seem to be listening. Popping in and out of the shadows you perferate about fifteen of the soldiers and guards full of bullets. there is gunfire in other parts of the camp too, they are killing each other in the confusion. The VIP has already ran out into the center of the camp by the time you have gunned your way to his tent.

Flag Post

TO ZE PLANE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Firespread:

TO ZE PLANE!

You hasten over to the plane, certain pockets of ground near the reactor start to explode continuously and finally when you are in the plane and the engines have begun to shudder you see the walls of the reactor have turned into molten metal, spilling out across the village.

When you are over the mountain you see a nuclear blast cloud in mirrors, a large white mushroom on an orange and black mountain backdrop. The wind from the blast can be seen effecting the wings of the small plane slightly.

Flag Post

Cooper
Aim at the VIP and shoot him. Then leave some evidence about Greece planning this attack. Then head back to Greece.

Flag Post

:D

Flag Post

Matthew Richards
As I exit the room, I pause hesitantly, then turn to the butler. “I know you’re concerned about the old man’s health. I’m not really supposed to tell you this, but… to be honest, we don’t think he’ll last long. The reason why they sent me up to give him the medicine myself is because the hospital added a touch of sedative into the medicine to lessen his pain.”

[A stroke of genius! By letting the butler in on a “secret”, I have brought him into my inner circle and thus gained his trust. I also added that the hospital doesn’t think the old man will live long, so the butler won’t be surprised when he dies. Even better, I can also account for the deep sleep!]

Flag Post

Matthew Richards

The butler sighs. “Somewhere I knew it, but I just couldn’t come to terms with it, I mean, the violence of his spasms were getting so much more violent. Well thanks for telling me. I suppose you can go now if you’re finished here.”

[Better than just leaving. Now suspicion is alleviated I guess.]

Cooper

The knockback of the blast flings him back into the crowd, and the chaos, which the leader had managed to quell, ignited again. You drop a jacket as if by accident in the midst of the action, gun down a couple more macedonians who happen to see you and then split.

Flag Post

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_uniform]
[scroll two thirds of the way down to where it says germany]
edward
After doing some research Edward has a list of what he will need.

Red hat.
White collared shirt.
Grey suit coat.
Black pants.
Black boots.

Edward goes to a fancy clothing store to pick up the suit and shirt. He goes to Walmart (or equivelant) to get the black pants and red hat. He then goes to a shoe store for the boots. He also tries to get some fake credentials (nothing too complicated, just some papers and mabey a badge.) He then goes to the ship and simply walks onboard.

Flag Post

Cooper
I travel back to America, stowing away my equipment in a bag that’s been accepted as weaponless. I then head back to my boss and report my success and number of kills. I also show him the FN Minimi.

Flag Post

[It’s not in Germany it’s in Costa del Sol, but it is a german ship/meeting.]

Edward

You simply walk on board.

Flag Post

I go back to wherever headquarters is and brag about my latest kill.

Flag Post

edward
After I get on the ship I start to work my way toward the meeting room while acting like a guard.

Flag Post

edward

When you stand outside you realise that you can’t actually hear what’s happening inside from here. There is a guard loitering around the door looking at you with confusion. “Why are you standing around here, It’s not time for my relief yet.” The guard turns to you, with suspicion in his eyes.

Flag Post

BUMP

Also, started making missions 3.

Flag Post

edward
“I know.” he says disgustedly. " I don’t know why they sent me up here early. But I think they wanted to see you."

Flag Post

edward

That might not swing so well when he gets to “they” but okay for now. He leaves his post and you manage to get up to the door and listen in for a while.

But before long the man is back and he is pretty pissed “Hey I thought you said I was needed at the brig!”

There’s nobody around, hint hint.

Flag Post

What do I do now?

Flag Post

What weapons do I have? If I get to choose I would say something like a blackjack or a small hand club. If so, CLUB THAT GUY IN THE HEAD. Keep hitting for a while, then keep listening at the door.

Flag Post

A blackjack. Knocks him out in one blow, his body lies there inanimate across the corridor.

I’m working on the third missions helltank. They should be ready before too long.

Flag Post

Suddenly a crew member comes round the corner and sees the blackjacked guard on the floor. He lines up his gun onto Edward. “What’s the meaning of this?” He picks up his communication device and calls some ranking officers. One of them walks out from a door a few meters away, he looks from the guard on the floor to the guard he doesn’t recognise. He then shoots Edward in the head. He sprawls across the floor, blood leaking across the deck.

You Failed

And unfortunately in this game there’s no saves…

Flag Post

Where did that crazy P.I. go?

Flag Post

IDK but he hasn’t been posting for a while. I’ll give him a PM or I might find another person to do it… Dunno.