KA battles page 5

127 posts

Flag Post

warning, wall of text incoming

Originally posted by helltank:

I’ll kick off the duel by summoning Reflux, Lord of Puppets, Wall of Skulls and Asylum.

They each have one attack counter, right? In that case, I’ll have Asylum use Toxic Cloud on Imperial Fortress.

Originally posted by developous:

Sorry… the fortress is unnafected by such attacks – wasted point. (building parameters)

I won’t count that attack because helltank didn’t know what “building parameters” meant (neither did I)

dev 10,000 BA
imperial fortress
3,500 health
1 attack counter

helltank 9750 BA
Reflux, one turn remaining

wall of skulls
500 health
1 attack counter

asylum
275 health
1 attack counter

Sorry…

I play crimson vanguard along with valadon and siege brigadeer now.

Valadon, fortress, and brigadeer does nothing for now.
Crimson vanguard uses his normal attack. (100 dmg vs asylum or heal self for 100, flip coin, call heads on dmg)

crimson vanguard takes 3 turns to summon, right? also, you have to sacrifice a monster to summon valadon and it takes 3 turns also.

dev 9,400 BA

imperial fortress
3,500 health
2 attack counter

crimson vanguard, two turns left

valadon, two turns left – sacrifice needed

siege brigadeer
600 health
1 attack counter

helltank 9750 BA

Reflux, one turn remaining

wall of skulls
500 health
1 attack counter

asylum
275 health
1 attack counter

What are these “building parameters”?

I’ll let wercooler decide the fate of the coin flip.

I summon Plague Lord and Necromancer. Plague Lord uses Summon Scarab. Necromancer uses Shadow Bolt. Newly summoned Scarab uses its basic attack.

Fortress receives 100 damage!

dev 9,300 BA

imperial fortress
3,400 health
2 attack counter

crimson vanguard, two turns left

valadon, two turns left – sacrifice needed

siege brigadeer
600 health
1 attack counter

helltank 9740 BA

Reflux,
5,000 health
1 attack counter

wall of skulls
500 health
2 attack counter

asylum
275 health
1 attack counter

plague lord
200 health
0 attack counter

necromancer
300 health
0 attack counter

scarab
50 health
0 attack counter

(pretty much like your wall’s parameters refined for certain attacks and such)

It was damage.

BIG MACK and BASIC MINE is summoned.

I summon regenerating needler. It will convert the attack point into defense.
it triggers its defense counter power until it has 0 speed – Now 25 attack counters.
The fortress uses its ability to rearrange points.
5 atk on brig and valadon, and fort.
another 6 on brig.

KISS THE WALL GOODBYE! (1 siege counter on brigadeer)
To add insult to injury, the 5x on each convert to defense thanks to crimson, thus valadon gains 2 guardian counters. The fortress has the 5 defense counters.

Which… triggers DESTINY BOND on Asylum.

Trade Offer: (trade delegation power)
Basic Mine for Reflux.
do you accept?

dev 9,205 BA

imperial fortress
3,400 health
3 attack counter
5 defence dounters

crimson vanguard, one turn left

valadon, one turns left – sacrifice needed
5 defence counters

siege brigadeer
600 health
5 attack counter
5 defence counters

big mack
225 health
1 attack counter

basic mine, one turn left

regenerating needler
75 health
4 attack tokens
helltank 9240 BA

Reflux,
5,000 health
1 attack counter

asylum
275 health
1 attack counter

plague lord
200 health
0 attack counter

necromancer
300 health
0 attack counter

scarab
50 health
0 attack counter

Did I do everything correctly?

Flag Post

Ah, right.

Forget the trade and sacrifice the mine

Flag Post

Ah, right.

ok, thanks for fixing that. I’ll update on my next post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wercooler:

Ah, right.

ok, thanks for fixing that. I’ll update on my next post.

Valadon sacrificed def from the brigadeer and himself. Zero def pts presently.

Flag Post

Bump…

Flag Post

Summon Wall of Skulls. Cast Decaying Siege. Sayonara, Imperial Fortress!

And now!

Reflux, use Shadow Strings on Siege Brigadeer. If successful, Siege Brigadeer will become a puppet.

Scarab, attack Big Mack.

Necromancer, use Shadow Bolt on Big Mack.

Asylum, use Toxic Cloud on Big Mack. Remember to factor in Asylum’s Insanity.

Flag Post

Splicer #3. At this point, we’ve really just got a large number of alternate types of Splicer… expect that to change soon-ish.

Name: Splicer – Ice Variant
Health: 700
Summon Cost: 150
Speed: 5
Attacks:
Speed (Passive) – Due to this monster’s above-average natural speed, it gains a 4% chance of dodging attacks for every point of speed above 10 that it holds.
Slash-Minus (1AC) – Deals 50 damage.
Slashstorm-Minus (3AC) – Deals 125 damage to two opposing monsters. Has a 30% chance of striking a third monster on either side of the field as well.
Whirlwind-Minus (5AC) – Deals 100 damage to all opposing monsters. Has a 20% chance of striking all opposing monsters twice, and a 5% chance of striking all opposing monsters three times (both counted in same roll, so no stacking).
Splicing:
Gene-erate (Passive): Generates one Splice Counter (SC) per turn, plus one extra for every two monsters that are affected by Splice Self.
Splice Self (1SC): One biological monster on the owner’s side of the field is spliced into this monster’s genetic code. That monster is destroyed without the owner taking BA damage, and this monster gains half that monster’s current health plus one of their AC attacks at the owner’s discretion. In addition, the speeds of this and the spliced monster are averaged together and rounded up to give the new speed value for this monster.
Splice Two (3SC): Two biological monsters on the owner’s side of the field are spliced together. One monster is destroyed without the owner taking BA damage, and the remaining monster gains half the destroyed monster’s current health plus two of their AC attacks at the owner’s discretion. In addition, the speeds of both monsters are averaged together and rounded up to give a new speed value for the resulting monster.
Splice Multiple (5SC): Three or more biological monsters on the owner’s side of the field are spliced together. All but one monster is destroyed without the owner taking BA damage, and the remaining monster gains half the total value of the destroyed monsters’ current health plus one AC attack from each destroyed monster at the owner’s discretion. In addition, the speeds of all spliced monsters are averaged together and rounded up to give a new speed value for the resulting monster.

Flag Post

Summon Wall of Skulls. Cast Decaying Siege. Sayonara, Imperial Fortress!

And now!

Reflux, use Shadow Strings on Siege Brigadeer. If successful, Siege Brigadeer will become a puppet.

Scarab, attack Big Mack.

Necromancer, use Shadow Bolt on Big Mack.

Asylum, use Toxic Cloud on Big Mack. Remember to factor in Asylum’s Insanity.

I didn’t realize that you don’t take damage from damage done to wall of skulls, I will fix that.

shadow strings is succesful. toxic cloud is not.

dev 9,055 BA

crimson vanguard, one turn left

valadon, one turns left – sacrifice needed
5 defence counters

siege brigadeer
600 health
5 attack counter
5 defence counters

big mack
125 health
1 attack counter

basic mine, one turn left

regenerating needler
75 health
4 attack tokens

helltank 9680 BA

Reflux,
5,000 health
1 attack counter
0 DC

asylum
275 health
1 attack counter

plague lord
200 health
1 attack counter

necromancer
300 health
0 attack counter

scarab
50 health
0 attack counter

wall of skulls
500 health
1 attack counter

Flag Post

Terminate the duel and me. THis game is not up to my standards.

Flag Post

^ He ragequit because I Shadow Stringed his OP creature, thus giving me the OP creature.

Flag Post

I’m updating now. Sorry for the delay.

Flag Post

Whooooooooose turn is it

Flag Post

^ He ragequit because I Shadow Stringed his OP creature, thus giving me the OP creature.

Wrong.
I ragequitted due to all the insults done against me.

Flag Post

too late to sign up? well i do anyways!

am i doing it right?

edit: deleted the wall of text because i only read pages 1 and 5 and completely failed with doing something

Flag Post

Wrong.
I ragequitted due to all the insults done against me.

What insults? I actually went to great lengths to tolerate your (IMO) OP cards.

Flag Post

@ swiyy2 you can still sign. the more the merrier.

@ everybody. When story mode (ie. The real game) starts, what roles do you want to have in the story? (I’ll post a summery of the plot in my next post.) If your on the good side do you want to be the priests? or soldiers fighting for the pharoh? Or someone else I havent thought of? If your on the evil side……… well theres not many roles on the evil side, I would have to add some. tell me what you think.

Flag Post

Ok, so the plot in a nutshell.

In the distant past Atem was a pharoh in egypt. He had six preists and each of them weilded one of the milleniul (i fail at spelling) items. But, the milleniul items were made by sacrificing the people living in the villige of Kul Elna, there was only one survivor, that was Bakura.

Many years later bakura’s hate had grown very strong. He broke into the royal palace and attacked the preists with his spirit KA (ie. his monster) and was stronger then all the preists combined. To beat Bakura the pharoh had to summon the god Obilisk the Tormentor. Even after a punch from Obilisk Bakura still had enough strength left to flee into the night. Bakura starts killing the priests one by one and stealing their milliniul items. Later he tells what he wants them for, to summon the great god Zork necrophades.(in terms of power, Zork > exodia) To do that he has to place all seven items into a shrine in Kul elna.

blah

blah

he eventually succeeds and an epic battle follows. To win the pharoh has to summon all three Gods (obilisk slifer and ra) and combine them to kill Zork.

Where do you want to fit into the story?

Flag Post

sneaky bump

Flag Post

Can I sign up? Also now you kinda have to make KA battle versions of Obilisk, Slifer and Ra.

Oh and I have three monsters to put up…

Name: Tinkerer
Health: 100
Summon cost: 100
Speed: 4
Attacks:
Summon assistance (Passive) When tinkerer is in play, monsters cost 25 less BA to summon.
Repair (2AC) Repairs the wounds of a monster with several different kinds of medical (or engineering) equipment. Heals targeted creature for 75 health
Rotating saw (3AC) Slashes at the enemy with a rotating saw, dealing 50 damage plus an additional 10 damage for each steam counter Tinkerer has. Does not use up steam counters.
Modification (4AC) Alters a monster physically, swapping one of its abilities for another. (Other ability must be from one of your monsters)
Combine (7AC) Destroys one monster, and then adds two of that monsters attacks, all the monsters speed, and all its health to another.
Steam:
Steam engine (Passive) Every turn tinkerer gains 1 steam counter, due to its steam based power system.
Fog machine (3SC) Shoots out steam to create a thick fog, which makes attacks from both sides have a high chance of missing.

Name: Rotting soldier
Health: 250
Summon cost: 50, one monster must have been destroyed to summon. Can also be summon by a fallen hero, if one is summoned this way it comes into play “decayed”
Attacks:
Rusted slash (2AC) Rotting soldier slashes at the enemy with a rusted blade, dealing 50 damage and causing poison. Poison lasts 1 turn and deals 25 damage each turn.
Breath of decay (3AC) Rotting soldier…breathes on the enemy, decaying their very flesh.
Causes the status effect “Decay”

Name: Fallen Hero
Health: 500
Summon cost: 100, also one monster has to have been destroyed to summon this.
Speed: 6
Attacks:
Rusted slash (2AC) Fallen Hero cuts at the enemy with a rusted blade. Deals 100 damage and poisons enemy for 1 turn, dealing 50 damage each turn.
Wrath of the dead (3AC) Fallen Hero is filled with the wrathful energy of the deceased, gaining 3 Death counters.
Tower shield (5AC) Fallen hero blocks with its rusted shield, protecting him from 100 points of damage.
Rusted spin (5AC) Fallen hero spins about with his sword pointing outward, dealing damage to enemies until he stops. (Stopping chances 1st:25% 2nd:50% 3rd:75% and stops at 75%) (Damage starts at 75 and increases by 25 on each hit)
Death:
Absorb soul (Passive) Gain 1 Death counter whenever a monster dies. Gain 1 extra death counter each turn for each decayed monster on the field.
Unholy blade (1DC) Fallen hero channels his blade with dark energies and unleashes it in a powered up slash. Deals 150 damage and causes blind (Enemy monster misses next attack)
Raise dead (3DC) Fallen hero calls forth the bodies of dead souls to battle for him. This move summons 1 rotting soldier.
Fog of decay (5DC) A sickly green fog surrounds the battlefield, decaying all monsters currently in battle. (Decayed status: Whenever a decayed monster attacks it takes 50 damage. Damage taken from decay does not damage players)

Flag Post

CoughCoughBumpCough
Anyways I just have another few creatures to put up.
Name: Electric reactor
Health: 500
Summon cost: 100
Speed: 0 (It’s a reactor, how would it move?)
Attacks:
Electric charge (Passive)-This creature is electrically charged, enabling it to create 1 Electricity counter each turn
Overload (2AC)-Electric reactor overloads, creating 3 Electric counters at the cost of 100 health
Meltdown (5AC)-Electric reactor self destructs, dealing 100 damage plus 50 for each EC to all creatures.
Electric:
Electrical surge (1EC)-Electricity shoots out of the reactor, dealing 50 damage to one monster. If that monster uses electric counters, it gains 1 EC.
Energy transfer (Any amount of EC)- Spent EC is transferred to another monster.
Energy release (All EC) Electric reactor unleashes all it’s energy, dealing 50 damage for each EC it has. Damage can be done to one creature, or split accordingly to damage multiple creatures.

Name: Agent of paradox
Health: 300
Summon cost: 175
Attacks:
Warp (1AC)-Agent of paradox warps the insides of an enemy creature, dealing 50 damage
Rewind (5AC) Agent of paradox rewinds time; undoing damage to itself and allies from the last attack done (Doesn’t heal BA)
Butterfly effect (4AC) Agent of paradox causes a chain of events for one turn that does 200 Damage to one monster (Basically a delayed attack)
Paradoxia (7AC)-Agent of paradox sacrifices itself to break down reality itself, dealing 300 damage to all creatures

Name: Wall of decaying flesh.
Health: 2000
Speed: 0
Attacks:
Decay (Passive) – Each turn this monster loses 100 Health
Wall (Passive) – Damage done to this monster is not sent to summoner. Also monsters will attack this when it is in play.
Popping Blood vessel (2AC) – A blood vessel pops open, poisoning one enemy monster. (Poison lasts 3 turns and does 25 damage each turn)
Leaking pus (5AC) – The wall starts to leak pus, which spreads across the entire battlefield. All monsters from this point on are poisoned, taking 25 damage each turn. This ability is destroyed when wall of decaying flesh is destroyed.
Devouring reinforcement (7AC) – The wall absorbs one monster, gaining health equal to that of the absorbed monster.
Flesh shot (Variable) – The wall shoots out its own flesh, dealing 100 damage for each 100 health sacrificed with this move.

Flag Post

I’m apparently still in this. In that case, then, I believe I have at least one more Splicer to create.

Name: Splicer – Cyborg Variant
Health: 600
Summon Cost: 150 + 1 turn
Speed: 8
Attacks:
Megaspeed (Passive) – Due to this monster’s high natural speed, it gains a 7% chance of dodging attacks for every point of speed above 10 that it holds.
EX-Slash (1AC) – Deals 150 damage.
EX-Slashstorm (3AC) – Deals 350 damage to two opposing monsters. Has a 30% chance of striking a third monster on either side of the field as well.
EX-Whirlwind (5AC) – Deals 300 damage to all opposing monsters. Has a 20% chance of striking all opposing monsters twice, and a 5% chance of striking all opposing monsters three times (both counted in same roll, so no stacking).
Splicing:
Gene-erate (Passive): Generates one Splice Counter (SC) per turn, plus one extra for every two monsters that are affected by Splice Self.
Splice Self (1SC): One monster (must be biological, mechanical or robotic in nature) on the owner’s side of the field is spliced into this monster’s structure. That monster is destroyed without the owner taking BA damage, and this monster gains half that monster’s current health plus one of their AC attacks at the owner’s discretion. In addition, the speeds of this and the spliced monster are averaged together and rounded up to give the new speed value for this monster.
Splice Two (3SC): Two monsters (must be biological, mechanical or robotic in nature) on the owner’s side of the field are spliced together. One monster is destroyed without the owner taking BA damage, and the remaining monster gains half the destroyed monster’s current health plus two of their AC attacks at the owner’s discretion. In addition, the speeds of both monsters are averaged together and rounded up to give a new speed value for the resulting monster.
Splice Multiple (5SC): Three or more monsters (must be biological, mechanical or robotic in nature) on the owner’s side of the field are spliced together. All but one monster is destroyed without the owner taking BA damage, and the remaining monster gains half the total value of the destroyed monsters’ current health plus one AC attack from each destroyed monster at the owner’s discretion. In addition, the speeds of all spliced monsters are averaged together and rounded up to give a new speed value for the resulting monster.

Flag Post

Oh thank whatever is making the world spin, I thought I was the only one left for a second there…well…at least I think i’m in this. Not completely sure though.
Anyways I have four creatures in one to put up! …I really need a better way to spend my spare time…

Name: Shifting machine (Normal mode)
Health: 50
Summon cost: 75
Attacks:
Pumping power (None) Shifting machine wastes one turn to increase its attack counters by 1.
Metallic spear (1AC) A spear jabs out from the machine, dealing 50 damage to whatever it hits.
Attack mode (5AC) Transforms shifting machine into attack mode, increasing its damaging power.
Defense mode (5AC) Transforms shifting machine into defense mode, increasing its HP and protecting abilities.
Cross mode (7AC) Transforms shifting machine into Cross mode, which is its ultimate form.

Name: Shifting machine (Attack mode)
Health: 250
Summon cost: Must summon shifting machine to create this
Speed: 7
Attacks:
Combat specs (Passive) Deals 50 extra damage to creatures with higher health than shifting machine.
Piston stab (1AC) Stabs at an enemy with a piston powered blade, dealing 100 damage to the enemy.
Helicopter blades (4AC) Two swords sprout out of the machine and spin around in a helicopter fashion, dealing 150 damage to two monsters.
Cannon (3AC) Turns a large part of the machine into a cannon, dealing 200 damage to one enemy.

Name: Shifting machine (Defense mode)
Health: 600
Speed: 3
Attacks
Defensive programming (Passive) Can protect other monsters for free. Also an ability can be used to further protect the attacked monster.
Giant shield (2AC) Shifting machine creates a large shield which guards itself from 100 damage.
Spike armor (5AC) Shifting machines metal plating increases in durability and protrudes large spikes, blocking up to 200 damage and dealing 100 damage to anything that attacks shifting machine.
Protective force field (6AC) Shifting machine creates a force field, which is indestructible to almost all attacks. Makes shifting machine or another monster invincible for 1 turn

Name: Shifting machine (Cross mode)
Health: 450
Speed: 6
Attacks
Spring loaded spear (1AC) A spear jabs out at great speed, thanks to steel springs in its making. Deals 150 damage on hit.
Spike shield (4AC) Shifting machine creates a spiked shield, which reduces damage taken by 100. Attacking monsters are hurt by 50 when they hit spike shield.
Reflection barrier (5AC) Creates a pain reflecting barrier around a monster, which reflects damage taken completely.
Cross blazer (5AC) Shifting machine creates two energy blades and slashes out twice, each hit doing 150 damage. If attack is targeted only one monster, add 100 damage to the enemy
Electric:
Charge core (Passive) Shifting machine activates an electrical core, which generates 1 Electric counter each turn.
Zap rod (2EC) Smacks an enemy over the head with an electrified metal rod, which deals 50 damage and stuns it for one turn.
Spark cannon (4EC) Blasts an enemy with electrifying energy, dealing 150 damage and sometimes causes stun. (50% chance)
Nanobot regeneration (5EC) Nanobots are created inside the shifting machine, which can heal it or another monster for 200 Health.

Flag Post

…Kinda feel like battling someone, if only to get the feel of this game. Anyone accept? Anyways ANOTHER dang bunch of creatures…god I should stop soon…

Name: Summoner token
Health: 50
Summon cost: None.
Speed: 0
Attacks:
Sacrificial offering (Passive) Health can be taken from this monster instead of BA to summon creatures.
Arcane buildup (2AC) Arcane energy enters the summoner token, and builds up to the point of expanding the tokens power. Increases summoner tokens health by 50.
Greater sacrifice (4AC) Sacrifice summoner token to summon a creature without paying its BA cost. Summoner token must have 200 health to use this ability.

Name: Dark shadow
Health: 0
Speed: 8
Attacks:
Otherworldly presence (Passive) Normal monsters lack the power to attack this creature, but those of great power can instantly destroy this monster.
Shadow strike (1AC) Hides as an enemy monsters shadow, and then stabs upward as a shadowy spike. Dark shadow deals 50 more damage for each turn it hides as the enemies’ shadow.
Shadow of death (5AC) Hides under the enemy player, no matter how many monsters are in the enemies control. The enemy player can destroy dark shadow by paying BA, the cost of doing so decreases each turn. Dark shadow drains 50 BA from the enemy for each turn it hides as the players shadow. Dispelling dark shadow the first turn cost’s 700BA, the second turn 500BA, the third 300BA, and after that 100BA.

Name: Zombified slave
Health: 200
Summon cost: 50
Attacks:
Bash (1AC) – Zombified slave bashes its fists down on an enemies head, dealing 50 damage.
Bite (3AC) – Zombified slave bites an enemy, dealing 50 damage and causing a 25% chance of turning the victim into a Zombified slave.

Name: Broken Godseal
Health: 1000
Summon cost: None, but the enemy must have a Tier six (AKA God) Class monster in play/
Speed: 2
Attacks:
Wrap (1AC) – Broken Godseal wraps itself around an enemy monster, stunning them both for 1 turn.
Remaining strength (5AC) – Broken Godseal unleashes the last bits of power it has, dealing 100 damage to all creatures in play. Deity class monsters take 1000 damage from this. This attack destroys broken Godseal.
Mending the seal (None) – Sacrifice 3 monsters and Broken Godseal to summon Godseal, destroyer of false gods.

Name: Godseal, destroyer of false gods.
Health: 2000
Summon cost: You must use Broken Godseal’s mending the seal ability to summon this.
Attacks:
Rejection of Deity (Passive) – Godseal is unable to be damaged by Deity class monsters.
Reality weakness (Passive) Godseal is unable to fully exist in this world, and takes twice the damage from tier 4 and lower monsters.
Wrap in chains (3AC) – Godseal wraps the enemy in chains, and then crushes the life out of them. Deals 750 damage to gods, but only 100 to normal monsters. Also stuns the monster it hits.
Bound world (5AC) – Godseal causes chains to wrap across the battlefield, stunning all Tier 6 monsters until Godseal is destroyed. Godseal is also stunned by this ability.
Destroying the false (10AC and sacrifice Godseal) – Godseal unleashes all its energies, dealing massive damage to all creatures. Deals 2500 damage to Tier six monsters and 250 to lower.

Flag Post

ok, I will make the RP thread soon. You can cotinue to have OOC battles here.

@ doombringer Your accepted. also, I will make KA versions of Slifer Obilisk and Ra, but I wont show them yet. (their supposed to be a secret.)

Flag Post

Darn, I wanted to see how powerful their special abilities are.
So anyone want to fight me…? I would really like to use my creatures before they’re taken away by the department of level scaling. Also I would like some friendly comments on some of my creatures, like if I need to change anything…