[Competition] The Best Gamer! Over! Congratulations! page 12 (locked)

304 posts

Flag Post

WUUUUUUUUUT I got 6 seconds and I didn’t take the screenshot because the high scores said 7. It does that for everyone? FUUUUUUUUUU

Flag Post

Yes—the time in the high scores will always be one second above the time in-game.

Flag Post

Well well well, it don’t really matter, does it?

Very close to an awesome URL.

Flag Post

Flag Post

>Scores off only by one second. Too close to call who wins. To win the duel, have to be three second difference.

Difficulty has been changed to FIVE. To compensate, you’ll have an extra day to post a score. So it’ll be ending on the Fifth, 6:00 PM GMT-4

Flag Post

What? Why does it have to be a difference of 3? That’s absurd.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

What? Why does it have to be a difference of 3? That’s absurd.

To make it a clear cut of who’s the winner.

Flag Post

“An inch is as good as a mile”—if you beat someone by one second, that’s as good as beating them by 30 seconds.

That said, I like the change from a size 3 puzzle to a size 5 puzzle.

Flag Post

I’ve no idea if this score is any good (goddamn high-scores). But race says his best is ~100, so:

Flag Post

If Louweed will be the only one posting a score this round, he could possibly win. He’ll beat JoshDragon. While Maistlin and jh won’t post a score. I don’t know what I’ll do with those two. A tie-breaker will just delay the end.

So, in the end, Post Your Scores!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Scores are updated.

~Less than 6 hours left in the round.

Flag Post

I just don’t have the time to play right now. Good luck in the finals Lou.:)

Flag Post

Round is over…

Louweed and jh05013 has advanced to the finals!

The round will start tomorrow.

Flag Post

The Finals!

Ahh… we’ve come so far. There were a few bumps on the road, but we went over them. I’ve seen other competition games and saw games where the majority of you guys hated. And then, there were others that were so perfectly skilled at the game. Yes, an example would be Dolphin Olympics 2, but I decided to do a different game. That game is three letters. Two consonants and One vowel. Have you guessed it already? Yes, it’s Pel. Well, I wouldn’t say you guys hate it. But, strongly dislike? Hopefully?

Well, anyways, you guys have to get the Highest Score. The one with the Highest Score wins and achieves the title of The Best Gamer! You guys have until 5/9/2012 6:00 PM GMT -4 to post a score.Good luck guys!

Please include the requirements of posting a score:

1) Game Screen showing score
2) Green (or Yellow) plug in top right corner with your name next to it.
3) High Scores tab showing your score registered.

Example shown here:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

Just as well that I’m out. I hate Pel.

Flag Post

SERIOUSLY?! Goddamnit. I would have wrecked Lou at Pel.

Flag Post

I don’t know whether to be relieved that Maistlin’s eliminated, or pissed that I have to play Pel.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoshDragon:

Just as well that I’m out. I hate Pel.

Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

SERIOUSLY?! Goddamnit. I would have wrecked Lou at Pel.

Originally posted by LouWeed:

I don’t know whether to be relieved that Maistlin’s eliminated, or pissed that I have to play Pel.

I was hoping for these kind of posts.

Flag Post

First attempt:

Flag Post

Flag Post

I see your 21k and raise you another 12.

Flag Post

Less than a day left in the Finales!

Flag Post