The Epick Mafia! Night 2! page 7 (locked)

174 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPICLiLdEaTh:

dang forgot to confirm

Vote!

Flag Post
Originally posted by N1NjA546:

Well, GotterakaThing seems scummy. He did seem to be hiding bandwagoning as an RNG, although this is strange as he
could’ve just hopped on the bandwagon against XYTWO. This kind of makes me think he just RNG’d and posted rather than reading everything, which would make sense as this day was inactive for quite some time. If I’m right with this (and it’s just a hunch), then I would suspect Bluji, but if I’m not (and Gotteraka turns out to be Mafia/Bad), then at least a few of the people voting for Gotteraka surely must be Town/Good.

I think I’ll hold off on voting for now, but I’m still leaning towards voting for GotterakaThing.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this a FFA, as in no teams/mafia?

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Well, GotterakaThing seems scummy. He did seem to be hiding bandwagoning as an RNG, although this is strange as he
could’ve just hopped on the bandwagon against XYTWO. This kind of makes me think he just RNG’d and posted rather than reading everything, which would make sense as this day was inactive for quite some time. If I’m right with this (and it’s just a hunch), then I would suspect Bluji, but if I’m not (and Gotteraka turns out to be Mafia/Bad), then at least a few of the people voting for Gotteraka surely must be Town/Good.

I think I’ll hold off on voting for now, but I’m still leaning towards voting for GotterakaThing.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this a FFA, as in no teams/mafia?

You are correct. But some people are less equal than others.

Flag Post

I was just mentioning that it doesn’t matter what side he is aligned to and we shouldn’t vote based on that. Because he wants to vote on Gotteraka because he’s “scum”, this suggests that he is Good or Dongregator. By the way he talks, I think that he probably doesn’t have an ability that’s too special. Through this reasoning, he is Noobfaic, Trollfaic, or Awesomefaic. While he could possibly be something else, this is what I’m leaning towards. Anyone want to NK him to get rid of a potentially dangerous Awesomefaic?

Flag Post

Hey, look, I died.
Yeah.

Flag Post

Well, after some reconsideration, I vote GotterakaThing.
Also, I mistook this for a regular mafia with sides, so forgive me for misunderstanding. The fact that I did this pretty much derails that train of thought.

Flag Post

I was just mentioning that it doesn’t matter what side he is aligned to and we shouldn’t vote based on that. Because he wants to vote on Gotteraka because he’s “scum”, this suggests that he is Good or Dongregator. By the way he talks, I think that he probably doesn’t have an ability that’s too special. Through this reasoning, he is Noobfaic, Trollfaic, or Awesomefaic. While he could possibly be something else, this is what I’m leaning towards. Anyone want to NK him to get rid of a potentially dangerous Awesomefaic?

I assume you were talking of me. I don’t understand in which case the Awesomefaic is dangerous. Only in a situation where there is a tie in votes would the Awesomefaic be dangerous, but not otherwise, really, so I don’t see a problem here.

Flag Post

Bump!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

I assume you were talking of me. I don’t understand in which case the Awesomefaic is dangerous. Only in a situation where there is a tie in votes would the Awesomefaic be dangerous, but not otherwise, really, so I don’t see a problem here.

I’m talking about Ninja. Again, whether he could be dangerous or not is up to the decision of a person who can NK. He could have an ability instead of being Awesomefaic or he could be something like Noobfaic who is not dangerous for now.

Flag Post

Oh, you were talking about Ninja. But I still don’t understand what you meant with ‘potentially dangerous Awesomefaic’.

Flag Post

Awesomefaic have doublevote. That’s generally not as dangerous as, say, a NK role.

Flag Post

Awesomefaic have doublevote. That’s generally not as dangerous as, say, a NK role.

Agreed. As well as I don’t understand ‘something like Noobfaic who is not dangerous for now’.

Flag Post

I vote Gotter, for all above sated reasons. Just to kick things off.
[That how I my maifa work. No one plays.}

Flag Post

Drov,

Originally posted by Drovoxx:

24 hours left!

? Should be finished by now.

Flag Post

This may be slightly off-topic, but there seems to be a few inactives. I count maybe 7 or 8, though I may have made some mistakes.

Flag Post

Awesomefaic can vote twice. I’m just saying that that’s something to note for when all the NK roles are dead. Noobfaic isn’t dangerous until all the NK roles are dead, so it can be ignored. Either way, this is just my reasoning. Ninja can be anything that isn’t an “evil” role.

Flag Post

Bumping this so Drov will be able to get it going proper again.

Flag Post

Night 2

Gotterakathing, Lady BaaBaa, has died!

Night 2 has begun.

Flag Post

bump

Anyone inactive here will be banned from my future FGs

Flag Post

Night ended? :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hyped:

Night ended? :/

Sorry Hyped, this is set in Alaska. Night won’t end for some time.

Flag Post

Alright, Let the waiting games commence.

Flag Post

Can’t get onto PC. Update might take a while

Flag Post

I’m afraid I’ll have to end this game. I don’t have access to a computer anymore, thus I can’t complete this game without them.

My sincere apologies.