Apple Mafia (MAFIA victory!) (locked)

118 posts

Flag Post

Index

Flag Post

The story (?)

March 30th, 2012

Dear slaves employees,

I’d like to thank you all for making me rich working at BananaPress inc, the world’s greatest* press of newsletters. However, our enemy concurrent AppleFlair has launched an evil project codenamed ACTA: “Anti Conspiracy Theories Act”.

ACTA is said to remove freedom of speech (or something like that; I never bothered looking it up). It surely will for some unknown unrelated reason stifle our sales. Due to this expected loss in PROFIT, we have decided to compensate that with the following $$$-saving measures:

• We’ll replace all the computers with typewriters. This will save us in replacement cost when that pyromaniac fries the motherboard;
  • All our programmers will be replaced by monkeys. They never made public appearances anyway, so the customer won’t notice.

Thank you for your understanding.

~The boss

*Greatness is self-proclaimed.

So basically, BananaPress fired their writers and replaced them with monkeys on typewriters.

However, AppleFlair used this opportunity to secretly infiltrate some of their spies into BananaPress, the Melancholic AppleFlair Investigation Agent.

Too bad for AppleFlair, their action didn’t stay as secret as they hoped. The Superior Monkey Senses, which all monkeys possessed, smelled that there was something related to apples present in their room.

All monkeys hated apples: it was that disgusting fruit which always got listed above the Banana because Apple started with an A instead of Banana’s B, and some idiot had decided that the A comes before the B. The apples’ superior position in lists caused the apples to think they were superior to banana’s, so the monkeys all acrtoss the world had formed a secret syndicate, the Stop Whiny Apples Team, also known as SWAT.

Since there weren’t any apples in the room, they knew there had to be some traitor monkeys. The SWAT has cursed every single monkey who would help apples to emit an apple-aura, which could be sensed by the SMS.

They were determined to kill every single traitor.

Flag Post

The roles

Angry Monkey (x6) (x3) (Woon1957, devourer359, Drovoxx)
A very ordinary monkey. They are angry because people refer to them as “townie”, while they come from a village.

Kind monkey (x2) (GotterakaThing, Hyped)
They care for the other monkeys. They can protect somebody from getting fired once every night. A protecting kind monkey in unprotectable.

Strong Monkey (x1) (ocelot)
The strong ones rule. His vote counts twice.

Columnist Monkey (x1) (Taiboss)
Every day, he can anonymously publish an article. The other monkeys will know it comes from the Columnist Monkey, but not who the Columnist Monkey is.

Communist Monkey (x1)
The Communist Monkey votes YOU!!!
Whoever votes the Communist Monkey gets secretly voted him/herself as well.

Melancholic AppleFlair Investigation Agent (aka. MAFIA) (x3)
They know all the other MAFIAs. They can sabotage the corporation to get one monkey fired each night.

Win condition:

The MAFIAs win when their numbers are equal to the remaining non-MAFIAs.
Everyone else wins when all MAFIAs are dead.

Flag Post

The rules

• You agree with the kongregate ToS and CoC (this especially applies to the Monkey Columnist);
  • Days last up to seven real life days, or until a majority is reached. Days can’t last shorter than two real-life days, even if majority is reached before then;
  • Nights last two real-life days;
  • Communist countervotes don’t get counted for the amount of votes needed for majority. The Strong Monkey’s double vote, however, will;
  • You can talk during the night;
  • Please don’t edit or delete your posts before the game ended. Fixing typo’s or quick rephrases after you posted it is fine though. Just don’t try to remove proof against you if you’ve posted it a while ago or somebody accuses you because of what you said.

Trivial Rules

• This is a game; mafia genre;
  • Getting killed in this game doesn’t kill you in real life;
  • You can vote once a day;
  • You can change your vote;
  • At the end of the day, the one with the most votes gets lynched;
  • You can’t save up votes for increased voting power the following days;
  • You can roleclaim;
  • You’re allowed to send whispers/PMs to anyone you want;
  • Please don’t disclose any private information after you’re dead;
  • To confirm you’ve read these rules, you must be logged in on your kongregate account while signing up.

Flag Post

Players

• therealsirmark4;
  • racefan12;
  • GotterakaThing;
  • Taiboss;
  • Drovoxx;
  • ocelot;
  • Zzzip50;
  • Hyped;
  • reaper765;
  • REALinsanemonkey;
  • CoolNoah23;
  • devourer359;
  • Anime_Shadow;
  • Woon1957.

Reserves:

• EPICLiLdEaTh;
  • TailsChao99.

Flag Post

.ngiS

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

boolean sign = false;
if(game == good){sign = true;}
return sign;
|true|

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

SIgn because mafia?

Flag Post

bool signGame(bool isGameFromVara)
{bool F_CKYEAIWILLSIGN = false;

if(isGameFromVara == true)
{
F_CKYEAIWILLSIGN = true;
}
else
{
return false;
}
game.Sign();

return F_CKYEAIWILLSIGN;}

Flag Post

Signzers.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Can’t you change the Angry Monkeys to Insane Monkeys?

Sigh… n.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

[Code]

What Programming language is that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

[Code]

Looks like C++ to me.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vara:
Originally posted by Taiboss:

[Code]

Looks like C++ to me.

I actually script C#.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

I will sign.

Flag Post

Only 1 more.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

Day 1, start

Day 1, year 1

Dear monkeys employees,

Thank you for working at BananaPress Inc. I hope you like it here!

However, I’d like to make a small announcement first: because you’re monkeys, you’re not protected by human laws anymore. Therefore, I’ve decided you’re now working at least 48 hours a day, but overworking is encouraged.

This is necessary to save $$$. Thank you for your understanding!

~The Boss

PS: don’t write anything about this in the newspaper – that’s bad for the sales.

Neither the monkeys nor the typewriters really cared about the boss’ new measure. For as far as they noticed the boss’ memo at all, they were far to busy with “determining who the traitors are” (aka. randomly fighting monkeys) to care about work at all.

Roles have been distributed according to the RNG. The day has begun.

EPICLiLdEaTh has been placed on the list of reserves because the all the spots were already filled.