Tabula Rasa [Ather City 3] Sign-ups Thread page 5

218 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

I made a charcter like that in AC2, but he only had two personalities. He has a pacifistic personality and a violent one. Many a time I used their conversations as filler when I wanted to post but had nothing to do.

Yeah, I’d use Astute (the smart personality) and Kraze (the crazy personality as filler most of the time. I didn’t get a chance to use Joy (The energetic foolish one) and Kill (The hardcore killer) yet, however I was planning to use those two a lot.

Flag Post

I think I saw someone asking too.
Don’t think it was Coolo though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Originally posted by coolo2011:
Originally posted by coolo2011:

So when are we starting?

Later, coolo. Please stop asking; it is starting to get annoying.

I only asked once.

Oh. I was under the impression that you asked at least three times during this thread so far, including that one. Maybe I was mistaken.

Unless I’ve been sleepwalking, making posts on this thread during it and then deleting them, then no.

And I am no sleepwalker.

Flag Post

Sorry the game hasn’t started yet guys, but I’ve been on vacation and don’t get the bet Internet access here. I’ll post the main thread when I get home in a few days.

Flag Post

The sign-ups have been open for one day, why is everyone rushing so much?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

The sign-ups have been open for one day, why is everyone rushing so much?

3 days to be precise.
Don’t think anyone was particularly rushing it anyway. But when I was struck ill about 2 days ago I was worried I’d have some catchup to do when I got back.

Flag Post

Meh, I’m bad at calenders. You have a point.

Flag Post

For all the newcomers: when Spirit does start the game be prepared to start developing your character from your first post. Unless he says otherwise, it’ll be up to you to showcase what you can do in the world. It may seem like an obvious suggestion, but I’ve seen that sometimes people expect to be told what to do and that’s not really the case with an AC game.

Basically, have your subplot ready when the game starts.

Oh yeah, this is also a bump.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Be sure to godmod as soon as possible. If you don’t to it, someone else will!

>HowToAtherCity

Flag Post

Why you gotta hate? It doesn’t make much sense to me….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gambi69:

Why you gotta hate? It doesn’t make much sense to me….

I don’t think he likes the series in general for various reasons. Maybe something else about someone cheating him out of something or other too, I dunno… “attacking too fast to be predicted” was the buzzphrase there.

EDIT: A second character here. I’ll play as her with ADLEGENDS, if it is considered necessary… seeing as it’s not clear whether it’s one character per account, or whether we’re still on the system we were using near the end of AC2.

Mage
Name: Jennifer Embarta
Appearance: Caucasian (slightly pale), female, slight bodily form with the barest hint of wrinkles beginning to appear, 184 cm tall, brown-black hair, light brown eyes with a hint of indigo in them, C-cup breasts. Prefers to wear clothes with somewhat bright colours, frequently employing a violet blouse over a white shirt, form-fitting cream trousers, light red socks and sensible-looking black slip-on shoes.
Magic School: Mental
Spell of Choice: Telepathy – Allows for, amongst other things, mind-to-mind communication, information transferral, and direct damage to the mind.
Bio: Born after a one-night stand on the part of her mother, Jennifer’s life was pretty much the same as any other mage’s up to the age of nineteen, when, in circumstances somewhat similar to her own birth, a sexual encounter with a member of a local army resulted in pregnancy, and the subsequent birth of a baby girl nine months later. Unsure what to do, and not wishing to sacrifice her education just yet, she took the advice of her mother and handed the child over to a family friend for safekeeping.
The girl she got back refused to speak to anyone, and did not smile for anything. Outraged at what had been done to her child, but at the same time angry and ashamed with herself for allowing such a thing to happen, she took the girl and fled.

Flag Post

Nice of you to include her womanly measurement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xandrya:

I’d rather have an accurate measurement of a female character’s chest and be called a pervert than let someone else decide the character’s chest is so big she can’t move and have to correct them.

Flag Post

I’d rather have an accurate measurement of a female character’s chest and be called a pervert than let someone else decide the character’s chest is so big she can’t move and have to correct them.

I’m sure such a judgement hasn’t been made before.

Flag Post

agreed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

agreed.

Regardless, I prefer to include it so that people don’t make assumptions.

Flag Post

You’re going to write something that refers to that part, I see.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

You’re going to write something that refers to that part, I see.

Like that, for instance.

Flag Post

Errr.

Originally posted by SpiritfChaos:

Sorry the game hasn’t started yet guys, but I’ve been on vacation and don’t get the bet Internet access here. I’ll post the main thread when I get home in a few days.

We can has start? :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

Errr.

Originally posted by SpiritfChaos:

We can has start? :3

Sorry, still don’t have a very good connection. It’s improved a bit, but not enough for me to write a good intro post. The game will begin on Thursday.

While I’m posting, I’d like to make a change to one of the spell schools, specifically Elemental. Elemental mages are now no longer restricted to using the four classical elements. Now you can use those, the Chinese classical elements(Fire, Earth, Metal, Wood, and Water), or whatever other system of elements you can think of. Screw it, go ahead and use the Periodic Table for all I care. Just make sure I approve it.

Flag Post

Kay then.
More time for plots then.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure you’ve approved ice, but never hurts to make sure.

Flag Post

It was said that Ice came under water right? You know… Being made of water and all.

Flag Post

Yes, but I was going exclusively with ice.