(I ninja’d you.)

Flag Post

disregarding above post and all other posts by gotterakathing,
“why giants decided to live there,”

Flag Post

(ignoring swify’s post)

Giants rule the earth and hotdog land

Flag Post

(i hate being the depressing one but from this point on anything that falls outside the kong guidelines will be flagged)

but mars is controlled by sumoninjaswholiketoeaticecream

Flag Post

swifyy2 decided to suicide on the

Flag Post

Disregarding above post.

was then taken over by sumofishthatliketoeaticecream

Flag Post

InthebeginningFishcreatedtheheavensandtheearth.Nowtheearthwasformlessandempty,darknesswasoverthesurfaceofthedeep,andtheSpiritofFishwashoveringoverthewaters.
AndFishsaid,“Lettherebelight,”andtherewaslight.Fishsawthatthelightwasgood,andheseparatedthelightfromthedarkness.Fishcalledthelight“day,”andthedarknesshecalled“night.”Andtherewasevening,andtherewasmorning—thefirstday.
AndFishsaid,“Lettherebeavaultbetweenthewaterstoseparatewaterfromwater.”SoFishmadethevaultandseparatedthewaterunderthevaultfromthewateraboveit.Anditwasso.8Fishcalledthevault“sky.”Andtherewasevening,andtherewasmorning—thesecondday.
AndFishsaid,“Letthewaterundertheskybegatheredtooneplace,andletdrygroundappear.”Anditwasso.Fishcalledthedryground“land,”andthegatheredwatershecalled“seas.”AndFishsawthatitwasgood.
ThenFishsaid,“Letthelandproducevegetation:seed-bearingplantsandtreesonthelandthatbearfruitwithseedinit,accordingtotheirvariouskinds.”Anditwasso.12Thelandproducedvegetation:plantsbearingseedaccordingtotheirkindsandtreesbearingfruitwithseedinitaccordingtotheirkinds.AndFishsawthatitwasgood.13Andtherewasevening,andtherewasmorning—thethirdday.
AndFishsaid,“Lettherebelightsinthevaultoftheskytoseparatethedayfromthenight,andletthemserveassignstomarksacredtimes,anddaysandyears,andletthembelightsinthevaultoftheskytogivelightontheearth.”Anditwasso.Fishmadetwogreatlights—

thegreaterlighttogovernthedayandthelesserlighttogovernthenight.Healsomadethestars.Fishsettheminthevaultoftheskytogivelightontheearth,togovernthedayandthenight,andtoseparatelightfromdarkness.AndFishsawthatitwasgood.Andtherewasevening,andtherewasmorning—thefourthday.
AndFishsaid,“Letthewaterteemwithlivingcreatures,andletbirdsflyabovetheearthacrossthevaultofthesky.”SoFishcreatedthegreatcreaturesoftheseaandeverylivingthingwithwhichthewaterteemsandthatmovesaboutinit,accordingtotheirkinds,andeverywingedbirdaccordingtoitskind.AndFishsawthatitwasgood.Fishblessedthemandsaid,“Befruitfulandincreaseinnumberandfillthewaterintheseas,andletthebirdsincreaseontheearth.”Andtherewasevening,andtherewasmorning—thefifthday.AndFishsaid,“Letthelandproducelivingcreaturesaccordingtotheirkinds:thelivestock,thecreaturesthatmovealongtheground,andthewildanimals,eachaccordingtoitskind.”Anditwasso.Fishmadethewildanimalsaccordingtotheirkinds,thelivestockaccordingtotheirkinds,andallthecreaturesthatmovealongthegroundaccordingtotheirkinds.AndFishsawthatitwasgood.ThenFishsaid,“Letusmakemankindinourimage,inourlikeness,sothattheymayruleoverthefishintheseaandthebirdsinthesky,overthelivestockandallthewildanimals,andoverallthecreaturesthatmovealongtheground.”
SoFishcreatedmankindinhisownimage,intheimageofFishhecreatedthem;maleandfemalehecreatedthem.

Fishblessedthemandsaidtothem,“Befruitfulandincreaseinnumber;filltheearthandsubdueit.Ruleoverthefishintheseaandthebirdsintheskyandovereverylivingcreaturethatmovesontheground.”
ThenFishsaid,“Igiveyoueveryseed-earingplantonthefaceofthewholeearthandeverytreethathasfruitwithseedinit.Theywillbeyoursforfood.30Andtoallthebeastsoftheearthandallthebirdsintheskyandallthecreaturesthatmovealongtheground—everythingthathasthebreathoflifeinit—Igiveeverygreenplantforfood.”Anditwasso.Fishsawallthathehadmade,anditwasverygood.Andtherewasevening,andtherewasmorning—thesixthday.

Flag Post

Disregarding the two posts after mine.
rocks that were full of spikes

Flag Post

What, it was 3 words.

Flag Post

because apple giant piss mirror cranberry.

Flag Post

The destroy die fat jump lard

Flag Post

cosa plátano dedo envoltura suciedad búsqueda

Flag Post

fish fish fish fish fish

Flag Post

Do I really need to flag the entire last page? (excluding randomturtle.)

stop spamming this game!

I can’t even tell where the last legitimate post was.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wercooler:

Do I really need to flag the entire last page? (excluding randomturtle.)

stop spamming this game!

I can’t even tell where the last legitimate post was.

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

swifyy2 decided to suicide on the

Flag Post

Mount Everest after finding out

Flag Post

that another big bag of crap

Flag Post

Showed up in a big scary…

Flag Post

hairy, gangrene, moldy, rotten, ugly troll.

Flag Post

The troll’s name was Developous, and…

Flag Post

he liked to make mediocre games.

Flag Post

he had morales which couldn’t be

Flag Post

easily forgotten. He decided that he

Flag Post

Would try to make new FGs

Flag Post

And be a stupid, retarded troll