Mint Mafia[Night Two] page 3 (locked)

74 posts

Flag Post

Yes. They are.

Flag Post

@Omega, I’ll take that as a confirm as well.

i did a rag man confirm in that post. i love a rag mans.

guy only dies when he targets a Paranoid Gun owner or by lynching.

you mean he can recruit Scum, and he’s NK immune as well? pretty powerful…
i also take it he does’t reveal Goon if Investigated by the Cop?

Flag Post

He reveals as a Cultist Leader.

Day One Dawns

And preceeding the dawn is a minty fresh tang in the air. The tang of blood.
A cop goes on an investigation on the Townie Knoob but when he gets there he finds him in a pool of stab wounds.

Not far away in the shadows two mafias come up to each other, there is a rough struggle but the hitman prevails, shooting Anime Shadow, the Goon A right between the eyes.

And lastly amoungst the ruins of some old chapel or something the Cultist leader shows somebody all his ceremonial knives or whatever it is they like to do in thier group.

Suddenly though, disaster! We found that Walforking the Townie died of Cancer in his bed. His input would have been valuable to figure out who the perpetrator of these crimes are.

Flag Post

RNG OmegaDoom.

Flag Post

I RNG vote Ninja.

Flag Post

I. OmegaDoom
I. Ninja

Flag Post

[Did I not tell you that I would die?]

Flag Post

RNG devourer.

Flag Post

[Strange… The Town or either Mafia can form a pact with the Cult in order to win. I didn’t intend for this game to work like that, but ah well. C’est la vie. It should be interesting, anyway.]

Flag Post

RNG vote tttttt

Flag Post

RNG vote REALinsanemonkey

Flag Post

Votes are a bit nuts right now because there are only RNGs

I. OmegaDoom
I. Ninja
I. Devourer
I. tttttt
I. REALinsanemonkey

Let me just quickly point out:
Everyone who has been RNG voted has also RNG voted themselves. And everyone who has RNG voted has subsequently been RNG voted for.

EDIT: apart from Gotter and Ninja
YOU FUNNY OLD RANDOM.ORG YOU. Makes me laugh.

Flag Post

Wrong. Ninja hasn’t rng voted, and GotterakaThing hasn’t been RNG voted.

Flag Post

i say whoever doesn’t have a vote against breaks the tie.

Flag Post

[… If I were the Cult Leader, I would roleclaim. Neither side needs to kill him, so he could be a valuable ally.]

[Actually, everyone could win if everyone just voted ‘No-Lynch’ and didn’t kill anyone, letting the Cultist convert the Mafia first, and then moving onto the Town. Unless only one side can win, which would suck.]

Flag Post

Let’s see what the spinning-bottle of fate has in store for you yet, town.

spins

Ahah! RNG has chosen Devourer, the Hitman A.

One entire mafia team A has been killed.

Now night falls for the second time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

[… If I were the Cult Leader, I would roleclaim. Neither side needs to kill him, so he could be a valuable ally.]

[Actually, everyone could win if everyone just voted ‘No-Lynch’ and didn’t kill anyone, letting the Cultist convert the Mafia first, and then moving onto the Town. Unless only one side can win, which would suck.]

Stop keep posting, people are trying to kill your ghost at night.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

Stop keep posting, people are trying to kill your ghost at night.

[Why would anyone want to murder me]

[I am a good boy]

[And I was also a vanilla townie]

Flag Post

Because townies aren’t necromancers Knoob. If you are undead, then it must be because of the mafia. Your ghost is in their plans. So we must kill you again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dreamsdragon1998:

Because townies aren’t necromancers Knoob. If you are undead, then it must be because of the mafia. Your ghost is in their plans. So we must kill you again.

[Everyone, Dreams is the Vig]

Flag Post
Originally posted by dreamsdragon1998:

[Everyone, Dreams is the Vig]

Either that or mafia giving away the whole strategy. :P
I’m actually neither. But I am on the good side.

Flag Post

Looks like the sun is already up, how bout that!

Let’s look at the story of Ninja and OmegaDoom.

OmegaDoom and Ninja, the Townie and the Cop were minding thier own business, when suddenly out of the shadows a citizen brandishes his gun and Shoots Ninja, the Townie, in the face and escaped into the shadows.

Omega followed this unlawful vigilante and bumped into the mafia, but it was too late to investigate him. He already had a knife in OmegaDoom’s throat. Even if he was to suvive he wouldn’t be talking after that.

But talking wont matter, in fact. I am free to say now. GotterakaThing is the last mafia, but actually, technically, not any more. Your hero was Reaper, the Cultist Leader who converted two mafia in two nights, one of those being Gotter.

Town has won. Somehow.

Town can go collect thier wins or whatever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

Looks like the sun is already up, how bout that!

Let’s look at the story of Ninja and OmegaDoom.

OmegaDoom and Ninja, the Townie and the Cop were minding thier own business, when suddenly out of the shadows a citizen brandishes his gun and Shoots Ninja, the Townie, in the face and escaped into the shadows.

Omega followed this unlawful vigilante and bumped into the mafia, but it was too late to investigate him. He already had a knife in OmegaDoom’s throat. Even if he was to suvive he wouldn’t be talking after that.

But talking wont matter, in fact. I am free to say now. GotterakaThing is the last mafia, but actually, technically, not any more. Your hero was Reaper, the Cultist Leader who converted two mafia in two nights, one of those being Gotter.

Town has won. Somehow.

[LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO]

[Can I have a win too]

Flag Post

Want to know what was funny? I killed Anime who was a goon and you lynched Hitman A, making my job easier. Then I killed Omega.