The Labyrinth wars [ RPG ] Turn 2 - sin ups still open

36 posts

Flag Post

R4L

Flag Post

Labyrinth RPG wars
This was earlier a game i made with one of my alts a long long forgotten time ago. But now i want to recreate it and make it multiplayer! I am searching for 4-8 people to play my game. The game is almost like turn based, but you pm me your turns after which i do them and tell you about any encounters or battles. There are two teams, team A-red and team B-blue. Each teams mission is to gain a set of points from one round, rounds are generally just labyrinths in which you can find treasures, gear and monsters to beat. Essentially players can battle eachother if they meet. The game is based upon on the people who play, each has their own character with iduvidual levels and gear. Characters dont have classes, but you can chose what stats to assign your self.

Gameplay
When the first “turn” starts, you first need to know how many labyritnh squares you can move. Well thats easy! Your speed divided by 4. So for example, if your speed is 4 you get to move twice! Meaning you need no speed to move, but extra speed grants more movement. Remember not to take too much speed as it will hinder your fighting capabilities. There are 4 main stats to look into.

• Strength, increases your damage and the amount of items you can carry. Some other possibilities open based on your strength.
  • Agility, increases your speed at fighting and other manouvers. Your agility divided by the enemys agility = how many hits you cause them untill they hit you. This factor is always at least 1.
  • Stamina, stamina gives you health.
  • Speed, determines your speed in clearing the labyrinth.

Also a important note! The areas other players have visited are empty unless there are traps laid. So going to explored places only takes up time you gain nothing.

So how do we start? Well first you need to sign following this small sheet:

Color:
Strength:
Agility:
Stamina:
Speed:
Team:

Please distribute 6 stat points, each stat automatically starts at 1.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask!

Flag Post

A-Red

• Anime_Shadow Dark Green

Level 1 – 1/5
Strength: 2
Agility: 3
Stamina: 3
Speed: 2

Health: 8/9
Damage: 3

Gold: 1

• stone667 White

Level 1 – 0/5
Strength: 3
Stamina: 2

Health: 5/6
Damage: 4

B-Blue

• Hyped Purple

Level 1 – 0/5
Agility: 2 + 1
Speed: 4

Damage: 3

Inventory
Leather Helmet [ agility + 1 ]

• Kyle123197 Pink

Level 1 – 0/5
Agility: 4
Speed: 1

Damage: 4

Monsterpedia

• Goblin I – 1 EXP

Strength: 1
Agility: 1
Stamina: 1

Health: 3/3
Damage: 1

Flag Post

Objectives Labyrinth #1

• Search and find the golden globe artifact, it is in a place which is equally far for both teams.
  • Find and defeat the area boss.
  • Explore the labyrinth 75%.

Each objective has a bonus for the whole team.

Flag Post

Map #1

57 unexplored areas containing:

• 31 monsters
  • 15 brown chests
  • 4 traps
  • 4 Heavy monsters
  • 1 Golden Globe
  • 1 Gold Chest
  • 1 Boss monster

Flag Post

Reserved

Flag Post

Pirate?

Flag Post

Pirate? = Ninja? and no :3

Flag Post

Color: Dark Green (Or do I have to be red?)
Stamina: 3
Team: A-Red

Flag Post

No, the color is going to be your mark on the map. Oh and a hint, i would suggest to having speed 1/4/8/12/16 etc, because the speed only helps for faster moving on the map, and one move slot is granted only each fourth speed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CYrusmaster:

No, the color is going to be your mark on the map. Oh and a hint, i would suggest to having speed 1/4/8/12/16 etc, because the speed only helps for faster moving on the map, and one move slot is granted only each fourth speed.

I thought of editing it but I didn’t know if we’d be able to get upgrade points throughout the game.

Flag Post

You will when you level up, leveling up works when you kill monsters which you encounter by moving in the labyrinth. Also killing other players grant experience, but that not to happen for some time. If you can see from the map :)

Flag Post

M-monsters?

Flag Post

Are you afraid :3

Flag Post

N-no.

I ain’t afraid of no ghost.

(You spelled Monsterpedia wrong.)

Flag Post

Thanks, because i didnt know how to actually spell it :D

Lets wait for more people :3

Got any other questions meanwhile?

Flag Post

Are there going to bonuses or treasure chests or monsters that drop gold? Is there going to be secret hidden shops that sell cool stuff? Are there traps? Can we sell and buy items and possibly set traps?

Flag Post

Good questions, and some of these “features” will be in the game. As for traps there will be traps that you can “buy” and then set on the spots where you pass. You keep the traps as a secret by PMing me. Treasures of course. The labyrinth is filled with brown chests. Golden chests are rare and are only found once or twice per labyrinth. There are also hard monsters which drop higher quality loot. You can sell and buy items to players mainly, but shops only open between labyrinths. Each labyrinth is like a arena, when its discovered and its objectives completed, you move to the next arena.

Flag Post

Wait, so out speed is divided by four right.

1 = .25 = No movement?
4 = 1 = One space
8 = 2 = Two spaces

Correct?

Flag Post

No, at 4 speed you get 2 spaces.

Flag Post

Color: White (If Possible)
Team: A-Red

Flag Post

8 = 3

and so on?

I’ll sign in a littles.

Flag Post

Correct :)

Flag Post

Color: Purple
Agility: 2
Speed: 4
Team: B – Blue

Flag Post

So generally just a pointer! When your speed is 4, you move two slots on the map, that also means that you interract with both of the slots you moved in. So you can encounter two monsters or chests or what ever.