[Game] Star Trek Mafia (GAME OVER!) page 6 (locked)

248 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Vote for No Lynch.

So agree, I vote NO LYNCH

Flag Post

The “helltank’s tongue and eyes remain intact” Votecount

No Lynch (9): SilentSam, Hyped, Lixes, helltank, Bluji, tttttt, N1NjA546, Taiboss, EEESMAN2424
Lixes (2): Drovoxx, simeng
helltank (1): devourer359
Not voting (5): Woon1957, myhome16, Knoob85687, therealsirmark4, NoMomentum

So no lynch it is. Night 1 now begins. Night actions need to be sent to me within 72 hours of this post (making the deadline April 15 @ 7:00 PM CDT/GMT-5. (Again, the deadline gets extended by a day because I still won’t be here on the 14th.)

Please do not post in-thread during the night. Should you have any questions, send me a PM.

Flag Post

bump just so people see it’s the night.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

The “helltank’s tongue and eyes remain intact” Votecount

No Lynch (9): SilentSam, Hyped, Lixes, helltank, Bluji, tttttt, N1NjA546, Taiboss, EEESMAN2424
Lixes (2): Drovoxx, simeng
helltank (1): devourer359
Not voting (5): Woon1957, myhome16, Knoob85687, therealsirmark4, NoMomentum

So no lynch it is. Night 1 now begins. Night actions need to be sent to me within 72 hours of this post (making the deadline April 15 @ 7:00 PM CDT/GMT-5. (Again, the deadline gets extended by a day because I still won’t be here on the 14th.)

Please do not post in-thread during the night. Should you have any questions, send me a PM.

Flag Post

And an active first night it was. You wake up to find that three people are dead: tttttt, helltank, and Knoob85687. You discover that both tttttt and Knoob were pro-Federation; with tttttt being Spock, the Universal Backup, and Knoob85687 being Pavel Chekov, a combination watcher and tracker. In addition, you discover that helltank was the Borg, whose goal was to try to assimilate the other players (in mafia terms, a cultist).

So Day 2 dawns. With 14 players still alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. The temporary deadline for this day is April 20 at 7:30 PM CDT/GMT-6.

Flag Post

Players Still Alive:

1. Hyped
2. SilentSam
4. devourer359
5. therealsirmark4
6. NoMomentum
7. Woon1957
8. Drovoxx
10. EEESMAN2424
11. Bluji
12. N1NjA546
13. Taiboss
15. myhome16
16. Lixes
17. simeng

Deaths:
tttttt: Spock, Universal Backup, pro-Federation (killed Night 1)
helltank: the Borg, Cult Assimilator, neutral (killed Night 1)
Knoob85687: Pavel Chekov, Watcher/Tracker, pro-Federation (killed Night 1)

Flag Post

SilentSam has just informed me that he will probably be unable to post for the next week because of finals. So if there was ever a time for anyone interested to sign as a reserve, now would be the time to do so.

Flag Post

Semibump. I have no suspicions.

Flag Post

How did I die?

Flag Post

I will be interested as a reserve for this.

Flag Post

[Hey can I be Sam’s reserve]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aedan210:

I will be interested as a reserve for this.

Sure thing. I’ll send you SilentSam’s role PM.

Aedan210 is replacing SilentSam effective immediately.

Oh, by the way… you might want to get something going. Deadline in 3 days, 6 hours.

Flag Post

Can I be a reserve?

Flag Post

I would rather avoid having dead players as reserves if at all possible, but if the need arises, I’ll think about it.

Flag Post

Ok I’m here on standby.

Flag Post

Alright guys. Time to set the table. I role claim as a Watch/Tracker, yes I know, Knoob was one, but I am too. I have the ability to ‘follow’ someone and see who they visited at night. I was ‘watching’ NoMomentum. He ‘visited’ 6t. Coincidence? I don’t think so. It’s very likely he’s mafia and killed 6t. For that, Vote: NoMomentum

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hyped:

Alright guys. Time to set the table. I role claim as a Watch/Tracker, yes I know, Knoob was one, but I am too. I have the ability to ‘follow’ someone and see who they visited at night. I was ‘watching’ NoMomentum. He ‘visited’ 6t. Coincidence? I don’t think so. It’s very likely he’s mafia and killed 6t. For that, Vote: NoMomentum

How do everyone else know that maybe you are the one who visited 6t? Maybe you’re pinning the blame on someone like me just to lower the townie population. The mafia would love that wouldn’t they? You could just be lying and that whole story and pin it on a random person that’s not on your side. They tactic could be a move used by the mafia just to thin out the townie’s population. So, to me, you’re mafia-potential. Vote: Hyped

Flag Post
Originally posted by NoMomentum:

How do everyone else know that maybe you are the one who visited 6t? Maybe you’re pinning the blame on someone like me just to lower the townie population. The mafia would love that wouldn’t they? You could just be lying and that whole story and pin it on a random person that’s not on your side. They tactic could be a move used by the mafia just to thin out the townie’s population. So, to me, you’re mafia-potential. Vote: Hyped

[Surprise]

[BUTTSECKS]

[Srsly, I would totally comment on how suspicious this is, but I r ded]

Flag Post

You see, I know you’re lying here. I checked you out and you visited 6t. What other thing could you do to him? I still thinks it’s very likely for you to have killed him.

Flag Post

You see, I know you’re lying here. I checked you out and you visited 6t. What other thing could you do to him? I still thinks it’s very likely for you to have killed him.

It’s very likely that anyone could have killed him. We don’t know how many roles have night actions. Everyone could have ‘visited’ him. Should I role-claim also? I only visited him because I was investigating his role. I can’t post a picture to show proof but to me I know it’s true. My vote still is on you.

Flag Post

And what if NoMomentum was something else, like a cop or protection role? I’m not buying it. I’m not voting, but Hyped has made me suspicious.
EDIT: You’re not supposed to post pictures of PMs to the GM/host (Game Master?), as far as I’m aware.

Flag Post

Really, you were ‘investigating’ him? That’s probably another lie you’re making up. A lie just to ploy everyone away from you. A lie to cover up your real identity. My vote is still on you as also. I believe this discussion is over.

Flag Post
Originally posted by N1NjA546:

EDIT: You’re not supposed to post pictures of PMs to the GM/host (Game Master?), as far as I’m aware.

That’s correct; no pictures of PMs are allowed.

Flag Post

Hyped has me convinced for now, but I’m not voting just yet for a couple of reasons.

*Hyped could be a mafia trying to sabotage the townies and kill them off with fake role-claims. (Unlikely.)

*NoMeomentum could have been investigating his role to see what t(6) was. (Seemingly likely)

Flag Post

The “No consistent way of abbreviating tttttt’s username” Votecount

Hyped (1): NoMomentum
NoMomentum (1): Hyped
Not voting (12): EEESMAN2424, Aedan210, Drovoxx, Bluji, N1NjA546, myhome16, devourer359, therealsirmark4, Woon1957, Lixes, Taiboss, simeng

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline in 3 days, 3.25 hours.