[Game] Star Trek Mafia (GAME OVER!) page 8 (locked)

248 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:
Originally posted by Aedan210:

Should we risk lynching a townie or risk letting a mafia player live. I’m trying to figure out whats the right decision right now. Guilty until proven innocent. Hmm, any opinions?

[I would totally tell you mine but I’m not allowed to because I am dead.]

I’d give mine as well, but I’m the host.

[Seriously, though. You’re dead. Stop posting.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:
Originally posted by Knoob85687:
Originally posted by Aedan210:

Should we risk lynching a townie or risk letting a mafia player live. I’m trying to figure out whats the right decision right now. Guilty until proven innocent. Hmm, any opinions?

[I would totally tell you mine but I’m not allowed to because I am dead.]

I’d give mine as well, but I’m the host.

[Seriously, though. You’re dead. Stop posting.]

[Why can’t I post I’m not affecting the game]

Flag Post

Don’t vote No Lynch. NoMomentum will just kill another one of you guys. Or maybe, and probably most likely, me because I told you guys he’s mafia.

Flag Post

1.5 hours left.

Flag Post

No Lynch=Give Nkers another day to kill us. Why wait for evidence that might not appear when we have possible evidence now?

Flag Post

The deadline has now passed.

The “Insert generic comment about 4/20 here” Votecount

No Lynch (3): myhome16, Taiboss, Aedan210
NoMomentum (3): Hyped, devourer359, simeng
Hyped (1): NoMomentum
Not voting (7): EEESMAN2424, Drovoxx, Bluji, N1NjA546, therealsirmark4, Woon1957, Lixes

And once again, no lynch it is. Night 2 begins. The deadline for Night 2 is April 22 @ 7:30 PM CDT/GMT-5, or 48 hours from now.

Player Activity List:
Hyped: Last post April 20
devourer359: April 20
Aedan210: April 20
Taiboss: April 20
Bluji: April 20
N1NjA546: April 20
myhome16: April 19
simeng: April 19
therealsirmark4: April 18
NoMomentum: April 17
EEESMAN2424: April 12
Woon1957: April 10
Drovoxx: April 10
Lixes: April 10

The four players in bold have not posted in more than 5 days. They will be modkilled at the end of this night if they do not send me a PM during the night indicating that they are still active. If any player on this list has a night action and sends it to me, that will count as their activity post. Otherwise, they will have to send me a separate PM. I will also be sending these four players one last prod PM.

(Note: In the event that anyone signs up to be a replacement before the end of the night, they will replace players starting at the top of the activity list; i.e. the first replacing player will replace EEESMAN2424, and so on.)

Flag Post

Oh, by the way—I will accept Knoob and tttttt as replacements if they become necessary.

Flag Post

I have received less than half of all possible night actions, so I will extend the night deadline by 24 hours.

Flag Post

Alright, it’s been long enough.

Night 2, like Night 1, did not go well from the Federation perspective. Two more were found dead: Bluji, who was Jean-Luc Picard, an investigator (cop); and Hyped, who was Data, and who was telling the truth about being a watcher/tracker.

Replacement Status—I have accepted the following players as replacements, effective immediately:

tttttt will be replacing EEESMAN2424.
Knoob85687 will be replacing Woon1957.
SilentSam will be replacing Drovoxx.

Finally, Lixes has been modkilled. Lixes was a member of the Klingon mafia group.

Day 3 dawns. The temporary deadline for this day is April 28 @ 10:30 PM CDT/GMT-5. With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 to lynch.

tttttt, Knoob85687, and SilentSam will be receiving their replacement role PMs shortly.

Flag Post

Players Still Alive:

2. Aedan210 (replacing SilentSam)
4. devourer359
5. therealsirmark4
6. NoMomentum
7. Knoob85687 (replacing Woon1957)
8. SilentSam (replacing Drovoxx)
10. tttttt (replacing EEESMAN2424)
12. N1NjA546
13. Taiboss
15. myhome16
17. simeng

Deaths:
Bluji: Jean-Luc Picard, Investigator (Cop), pro-Federation
Hyped: Data, Watcher/Tracker, pro-Federation
Lixes: Klingon mafia member

Flag Post

TIME FOR MY “BAHPOST!

I like Pomegranates, they’re my favorite fruit. (I think they’re fruit, they are right? I don’t feel like checking.) I like the little bursts of flavor. When my mom used to cut them open, I thought she was bleeding. Funny story really, my reaction was probably high-larious.

That’s it for my Bah-Post. Good luck to everyone!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hyped:

TIME FOR MY “BAHPOST!

I like Pomegranates, they’re my favorite fruit. (I think they’re fruit, they are right? I don’t feel like checking.) I like the little bursts of flavor. When my mom used to cut them open, I thought she was bleeding. Funny story really, my reaction was probably high-larious.

That’s it for my Bah-Post. Good luck to everyone!

No, they’re vegetables, just like the tomato. ;)

Flag Post

Why, why, why is the world so difficult. Just like how watermelons are vegetables. Make things similar world! Well, now I’m craving Pomegranates.

Flag Post

Now that it has been figured out that Hyped is a tracker/watcher, I think that it is only natural that we should lynch NoMomentum.
Vote: NoMomentum.

Flag Post

New role PMs have been sent, the first page (and thread title) has been updated, and everything should be correct. If you see something that doesn’t look right, let me know (preferably by PM) ASAP—all these replacements can make things confusing.

Flag Post

[It was somewhat obvious that Hyped was telling the truth. That’s a very bold claim, and it was a bit early in the game to make it. He was also talking total crap. Of course, NoMomentum screwed up when he let Hyped die and made it obvious that he was telling the truth.]

I vote NoMomentum.

Flag Post

I’s back, and I don’t feel like thinking right now so I’ll hop on the wagon.
Vote NoMomentum

Flag Post

Bah, I saw this coming. I’ll straight this out with race, but sign as a reserve.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by N1NjA546:

Flag Post

One more vote for NoMomentum, and he will be lynched.

Flag Post
Originally posted by simeng:
Originally posted by N1NjA546:

I did get a PM from race saying I’mma reserve :D.

Flag Post

The “NoMomentum’s lynch had a lot of momentum” Votecount

NoMomentum (6): devourer359, SilentSam, Knoob85687, N1NjA546, simeng, tttttt
Not voting (5): myhome16, therealsirmark4, NoMomentum, Aedan210, Taiboss

And with very little negotiation, you have decided to lynch NoMomentum. Good news—NoMomentum was the Klingon Mafia Godfather!

Night 3 begins. Night actions are due by April 27 @ 11:30 AM CDT/GMT-5.

Flag Post

woo 200th post ::D

Flag Post

And the Night 3 deadline has been reached.

Two more deaths tonight. First, Knoob85687 was killed for the second time this game. This time, he was a Klingon mafia member.

Secondly, Taiboss requested to be modkilled due to being too busy with school and other RL commitments. Taiboss was also a Klingon mafia member.

So Day 4 dawns. The temporary deadline for this day is May 2 @ 11:30 AM CDT/GMT-5. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Also, from this point, I will no longer be accepting replacements. From here on out, if someone becomes inactive, they will simply be modkilled.