Assassins Inc 3. Expanding frontiers (Game) page 4 (locked)

90 posts

Flag Post

Jayson
In the small social clearing, I have been doing my job well. Shaking and interlocking with the mandibles of greed, I am disgusted by these people, but am I really any different? We are all to similar, discarding the lives of those who we do not know for our own personal benefit, and politics is a family business as well. Who knows, maybe one day I can quit killing, and I can settle down with my family in Wyoming. Maybe.

After the brief social, I am led down a hallway and into a room, and the same as almost every other time, I need to prepare for guns to go off, an object planted in my back and a blunt object to the face. Or will they use a toxin? I never know anymore, or do I really care? I can’t just quit, or leave, I have to finish what I started. The only thing I can hope for is Kyle’s safety, not sure if they would spare him, or will he escape, or die. This I do not know, and I may not find out for quite some time.

Flag Post

Eric
I get in the car, and look in the glovebox for a GPS system so I can actually make my way there. They have enough foresight to leave me a GPS if they haven’t told me where I’m going.

Flag Post

Jayson & Kyle
The man sits down in a chair, motioning to two other seats in the room. After the two of you sit down, he leans foreward. “In about ten seconds, it is all going down. Just go with it.” He leans back and looks at his watch, leaving several seconds of awkwardness before a smoke bomb explodes in the room. Two small darts launch across the room at Jayson and Kyle. The last thing you hear is something along the lines of, “Take the guard too!” A while later you wake up tied to two chairs in a small room. The ambassador is sending two people out of the room. “Well, you did good. Not that you had much choice in the matter.” He pulls out a knife and walks behind the two chairs. “Now to finish the job.” He cuts the ropes holding them to the chairs, Kyle first, then Jayson. He hands both of them a pistol, much like a glock, and an extra clip. “Fidning out who kidnapped you is no longer nessacary, you just need to get out. Wait 1 minute before leaving, or at least try not to kill me. he tips his hat and walks out.”
[Just a normal day of work as a Decoy.]
Eric
The GPS system is built into the car. It activates. “Hello…Eric…I have set up directions to your destination. Would you like to turn on the auto-pilot function?”

Flag Post

Kyle, Assassin

I look over at Jayson, “Did we have an inside man with the kidnappers this whole time? That’s something I would have liked to have know about. Anyway, I guess all we have to do now is escape.”
I go to the door and slowly open it to look into the hallway. I see one man standing outside with his back turned. I aim my gun and shoot him in the head. I go out into the hallway and signal to Jayson to follow.

Flag Post

Eric
“Autopilot? Nice. You can drive, I suppose.” I put the seatbelt on, lean back, put my hands behind my back and wait for the car to drive me to my destination.

Flag Post

Jake Assassin

Dont get your knickers in a twist. I say as I watch the man finish putting up the explosives.
Lets blow this popsicle stand!

Flag Post

[Oh son of a…I messed up. I sorta, sent Jake on Eric’s mission. I feel very bad about this, and I apoligize deeply. I could give 20 excuses, but I’d rather just move on. Let’s just pretend that never happened. I’ll just move Jake back a liiiitle bit.]
Kyle
The gun you were passed was scilenced, so it was just about silent. The hallway was empty, but there is a camera. It is for looking down another hallway for the moment.
Eric
The car drives to the location. There are 9 soldiers there, waiting.
Jake
You arrive at the building. It appears like it has been empty for a while. Several windows are broken and boarded up, and there are a few broken boards around the door.

Flag Post

[I was waiting for a post from Jimbo, but it seems like he’s gone for now, I guess I’ll just finish up this escaping the building bit]

Kyle, Assassin

I move quietly down the hallway. I look around the corner and see a camera pointed away from me, looking down another hallway. It starts to rotate towards me. I raise my gun and fire. There is a spark and the camera stops moving. Whoever was watching that camera could show up any second. I go quickly to a door at the end of a hallway. I open it and there is a stairwell. I go quickly down the stairs and when I reach the bottom, I slowly open the door and look out.

[I guess just assume that Jimbo’s character is following me unless Jimbo actually comes back]

Flag Post

Eric
“Thanks, autopilot.” I get out of the car and walk towards the other soldiers. “Alright, let’s get this party started.” I click the safety off on my gun, but keep it pointed at the ground, in case it accidentally goes off.

Flag Post

Kyle And Jayson.
On the other side of the door there is yet another hallway, but what appears to be a map can be seen a few yards away on the wall. One man is walking down the hallway with a clipboard. he drops it and reaches for the gun at his side. You can also hear someone walking quite quickly down the stairs, probably the person viewing the cameras.
Eric
One of the soldiers runs up and places explosives on the door. Everyone falls back a bit, and there is a quite large explosion. The doors were launched inside the building. The other soldiers begin moving in.

Flag Post

Kyle, Assassin

The man reaches for his gun, but I put a bullet in his head before he can draw it. I turn to Jayson, “Watch the stairs.”
I walk down the hallway as I hear gunshots followed by loud thud come from the stairwell. I look back and see Jayson standing in front of a lifeless body at the bottom of the stairs. I look at the map and try to piece together where we are. “I have an idea,” I tell Jayson, “This might help us figure out our location.” I reach into my jacket, “Good, it’s still in there.” I pull out a PDA-like device. I take the earpiece from my ear and pull apart a small tab on it, revealing a small plug that I attach into an outlet on the device. I go through a few menus on the device. “This will let us hear what the microphone picked up while we were unconcious. The microphone transmits to the earpiece and this device. Everything that is heard on the earpiece is also stored here, but it can only be replayed when the two are brought together. A nice little security feature.” I rewind to a few minutes after we first arrived and press play. “This might help us figure out where we are, what happened, and maybe even who that man was.”

Flag Post

Jake

Moving Towards the building I slowly circle around it once looking for an entrance.
I unsheathe my sword and slip into a door.
A few minutes later there is a stifled scream and i walk out.
“in and out in nothing flat” I say to myself as i head toward the car.

( I figure i spent enough time on erics mission. XD )

Flag Post

Eric
I run in, aiming my gun in the room, crouching and firing bursts at hostiles, and sweeping through the bottom floor.

Flag Post

Jake

Returning to the building I return the weapons and flop on my bed.

Flag Post

Jake

“I want someone out of the way so i can have some fun” (>:D) I say to the Briefing officer.