Zeck(CYOP) (locked)

220 posts

Flag Post

On a planet far away, there is an island country known as Zeck. It has been at peace for 40 years, but now there is change coming. Zeck is split into 12 provinces, but some are not happy with this system. You live in a small fishing village, on the northwestern shore of Zeck. What equipment have you trained with?

A.Sword and shield
B.Two-handed sword
C.Bow
D.Spear
E.Two axes
F.Axe and shield

Flag Post

I have trained with a sword and shield.

Flag Post

Your uncle, the town’s blacksmith, trained you in classical combat with sword and shield. Who is your father?

A.Ship builder
B.Captain of the guard
C.Fisherman
D.Merchant
E.Farmer

Flag Post

E. Farmer

for lulz

Flag Post

Farmer sounds badass

Flag Post

Your father has taught you the basics of foraging and herbal medicine. Your work on the farm has made you stronger. You are now 18, and your brother has inherited the family farm. You have decided to become an adventurer. You are determined to go solve the problems of your country as a strong swordsman. What will you investigate?

A.Orcish invasion to the south
B.Civil war to the east

Flag Post

I will investigate the civil war to the east. Because screw orcs.

EDIT: Also I resent my father’s occupation and the utter uselessness of what he has taught me. :|

Flag Post
Originally posted by W0LVERINE123:

I will investigate the civil war to the east. Because screw orcs.

EDIT: Also I resent my father’s occupation and the utter uselessness of what he has taught me. :|

Civil war, but foraging and herbology are not useless. What if we get lost?

Flag Post

You buy a little food, and say goodbye to everyone. You begin travelling through the forest, and hear screaming nearby. You reach a fork in the path, with a sign that has been roughly cut in half. You look down to see that the path leads to either the capital of your province, or a small village that appears to be in the process of being attacked by orcish raiders. You didn’t expect raiders this far north. Will you try to help the people, or will you keep moving east?

Flag Post

Help people! They will give our nameless protagonist free stuff probably!

Flag Post

Fuck those guys. Keep going East. Besides, Orcs are dangerous and we’ve had fuck-all combat experience.
EDIT: Wait, challenge the leader of the Orcs to a duel so that we can become Orc King!

Flag Post

You enter the town to see a few ruined buildings. Orcs are camped around, and they don’t seem to acknowledge you. You look around for their leader, and see him. He is counting coins in a leather chair, next to a large wooden cage. A few ragged villagers are sitting in the cage, and a few militiamen are dead in in the street. The rest of the villagers are trying to put their village back into order, hoping not to be harassed further. The orcs are large, muscular humanoids with dark green skin. They are sitting around fires, cooking and eating what they took from the village. What do you do?

Flag Post

Walk to the middle of the street and loudly say, “You, milk-drinking coward! You have neither the strength nor the right to command these Orcs. I challenge you for leadership of your Clan!” Then draw sword and shield and prepare for battle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Christon555:

Walk to the middle of the street and loudly say, “You, milk-drinking coward! You have neither the strength nor the right to command these Orcs. I challenge you for leadership of your Clan!” Then draw sword and shield and prepare for battle.

I AGREE WITH THIS! We will be the orc king and unite the orcs into a massive army, and do evil things! Then we can all celebrate with cake! It’ll be great.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:
Originally posted by Christon555:

I AGREE WITH THIS! We will be the orc king and unite the orcs into a massive army, and do evil things! Then we can all celebrate with cake! It’ll be great.

ONWARD TO GLORY!

Flag Post

You do so, and find yourself on the ground, around 6 feet away. Your sword and shield are laying out of reach, and the lead orc is standing in front of you. He lifts you back up onto your feet, and laughs at your failure. He then hands you a heavy dented shortsword, and sits back down. The other orcs are amused for a second, but then continue to eat. You collect your sword and shield. You feel you should leave. Also, your equipment:

Steel shortsword
Small wooden shield
Worn traveling boots
Worn leather trousers
Worn cloth undershirt
Leather vest

You could replace the steel sword with the orcish one, because you are stronger than the average person.

Flag Post

Damn. Kneel before the orc, and beg forgiveness for your presumption. Tell him that according to the laws of his village, we are now honor bound to fight for him. Make up and impressive sounding oath and recite it to him.
EDIT: Also start dual wielding the swords.

Flag Post

I was thinking assassinate him and run for your life but that is a good plan.

Flag Post

See, we spend a while with the orc horde, then assassinate him and take control.

Flag Post

We should work togeather more often. We seem to have the same goals, you know, dominate the world, be relaly evil. Being a good guy is boring compared to evil warlord.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

We should work togeather more often. We seem to have the same goals, you know, dominate the world, be relaly evil. Being a good guy is boring compared to evil warlord.

Couldn’t agree more.

Flag Post

You try to approach the chief again but he knocks you back. He points at the beginning of the path.(Orcs don’t trust humans.) You leave back on the path to the east. You don’t dual wield because you haven’t been trained in it. You walk a bit further, and find the capital. It is a large walled city. The sun is slowly setting, and you need somewhere to stay. You foraged on the way, and have enough food for dinner. Will you try to walk through the night, or will you go into the city?

Flag Post

Wait, not option to stab him in the stomach when he pushes us? I disaprove. And fine, city, I guess.

Flag Post

Weak. And city. We can assassinate the king/governor or whatever and become king of the city and crush those Orc dicks.

Flag Post

Are you trying to get our nameless protagonist killed?! Just because he has a little combat training doesn’t mean he is invincible. :(