Zeck(CYOP) page 7 (locked)

220 posts

Flag Post

I figured you would like to put his head on a block in the center of a major town and have many people watch as a masked executioner brings his axe down on the kings neck and then have some poor man 4 hours later pick up the basket it fell in and throw it away while the corpse is burried. Guess not.
Either incapacitate and public execution or have the men kill him, I guess.

Flag Post

I would post something incredibly violent to copy the kings demented crimes, but I’m still wondering if we should put him through torture first to figure out the REAL truth. I say we torture him!

Flag Post

At this point I just want to chop his head off in public and have it fall into a basket like the begining of Skyrim, but you know, in public, with a lot of people. If his brother really is in charge we will take him and kill him too.

Flag Post

I still think we should cut off his thumbs, and try to get an answer out of his head that isn’t complete lies. If it goes with just plain killin him, guess we have to torture whoever takes over the castle instead.

Flag Post

You order the crossbowmen to kill him, but he kills them before they get out of their bed-rolls. He kicks their weapons out of everyone’s reach, and smiles. Your soldiers are trying to get up, but he has also hidden all of the swords. He insults your honor, and challenges you again.

Flag Post

Wake up yyesterday to find that he is still tied up and this is all a dream.

Flag Post

I’m sorry, but this is just ridiculous. Maybe a third of our choices have actually impacted the storyline in any way. Why the hell are none of the soldiers apparently awake or ready? Throw your weapon down and walk towards him, realizing that death is preferable to living in a world where none of your choices have any consequence. If he doesn’t kill you immediately, attack him without using your arms or legs until he does.
EDIT: Actually, I lied. I’m not sorry at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Christon555:

I’m sorry, but this is just ridiculous. Maybe a third of our choices have actually impacted the storyline in any way. Why the hell are none of the soldiers apparently awake or ready? Throw your weapon down and walk towards him, realizing that death is preferable to living in a world where none of your choices have any consequence. If he doesn’t kill you immediately, attack him without using your arms or legs until he does.
EDIT: Actually, I lied. I’m not sorry at all.

No, I was talking about the part of the noble excaping.

Flag Post

I’m sorry, in case it wasn’t clear I was talking to Slothman.

Flag Post

’K.

Flag Post

Your fate was sealed when you began hunting power. This game is about being an adventurer, not a warmonger. If you want violence, violence you shall receive. Nothing changes that end but staying out of the armies.

You are now the second character. We now move on to era 2. You live in a small orcish village on the eastern shore. Since the last era, orcs have settled a peninsula, and turned it into a 13th province. In You are trained in what fighting style?

Classical(sword and optional shield with heavy armor)
Orcish(Dual wielding with light armor)
Archer(Dagger, Bow, and light armor)
Mercenary(Crossbow, spear, and light armor)

Flag Post

classical

Flag Post

You punish us for violence, yet tell us we know how to fight?
And classical.

Flag Post

This game isn’t about fighting wars. A game about mindlessly marching around dying every other page would be boring. It is about being an adventurer in a fantasy setting.

You are a classically trained swordsman. What was your father?

A.Chief
B.Raider
C.Settler

Flag Post
Originally posted by slothman400:

This game isn’t about fighting wars. A game about mindlessly marching around dying every other page would be boring. It is about being an adventurer in a fantasy setting.

Being an adventurer doesn’t mean you cannot lead. Likewise, being a leader does not mean that you can’t fight without your men. The first kings were war heros. And if you mean don’t fight wars at all, then why were the two places you directed us to warzones?

We are the son of the Cheif. Also, we are schizophrenic.

Flag Post

You are the chief’s son. He knew that you could only succeed in Zeck by being a swordsman. You want to further the general opinion of orcs in Zeck. You know that you can achieve this by becoming a famous adventurer. What will you investigate?

A.Rumors of wizards in the southern marshes
B.Rumors of a group of zealots along the west coast(north of you)

(You are not schizophrenic)

Flag Post
Originally posted by dreamsdragon1998:

Being an adventurer doesn’t mean you cannot lead. Likewise, being a leader does not mean that you can’t fight without your men. The first kings were war heros. And if you mean don’t fight wars at all, then why were the two places you directed us to warzones?

We are schizophrenic. Head east, to combat the vicious war butterflies and tame the mighty Bee empire.

Flag Post

We are schizophrenic. Head east, to combat the vicious war butterflies and tame the mighty Bee empire.

Your input is no longer accepted.

Flag Post

Your input is no longer accepted.

He was joking.
Go to the wizards. Maybe they’ll teach us magic, and how to cope with our schizophrenia. :)

Flag Post

You begin the journey to the southern marshes. You are treated well by the people until you get out of orcish territory. You are on a large plain that goes all the way to the marshes. You could also try going along the coast. Will you take the path across the plain, or along the coastal forests?

Flag Post

Do we know which way is faster?
Can we still be a warlord/king/lord/leader of an organization of cultist assassins(That was always a secondary goal of mine) at some point much later in the game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Do we know which way is faster?
Can we still be a warlord/king/lord/leader of an organization of cultist assassins(That was always a secondary goal of mine) at some point much later in the game?

I’m guessing, seeing as usually, once a new tribe makes a leader, then it becomes a monarchy. I also want to lead cultists. The assassin part is optional, but they have to be cultists.

Why not go along the coast? There will be one less direction to be ambushed from.

Flag Post

Now that I think about it, assassins is very limiting. We need a sect for everything! But that will be discussed when we get a group of cultists.

Flag Post

Maybe the wizards are cultists? Guess the coast will be better, unless mermaids exist in this world…
If they do exist…may god make our deaths quick.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doombringer2000:

Maybe the wizards are cultists? Guess the coast will be better, unless mermaids exist in this world…
If they do exist…may god make our deaths quick.

Unless they are friendly. And besides, the way they lure people in is by seduction. I trust our chararacter is smart enough to know about the Mermaid Problem.