Werewolf (assassin wins!) page 3

116 posts

Flag Post

I think I understand now; OP used a phrase other than “voting” to describe voting, so I was a bit confused.

Flag Post
Originally posted by N1NjA546:

I think I understand now; OP used a phrase other than “voting” to describe voting, so I was a bit confused.

same, i thought RNG was a term that meant a vote. Honestly i voted for tttttt due to the factor that i had a vote against me anyways (hey this is my fist time playing on kongergate).

Besides that devourer is just as suspicous as me. It would make sense for a Werewolf to try to put targets on others backs to prevent from being eliminated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Toprrinc:

same, i thought RNG was a term that meant a vote. Honestly i voted for tttttt due to the factor that i had a vote against me anyways (hey this is my fist time playing on kongergate).

Besides that devourer is just as suspicous as me. It would make sense for a Werewolf to try to put targets on others backs to prevent from being eliminated.

[It also makes sense for townies to target people who are acting oddly; i.e. you.]

Flag Post

I vote Toprrinc.
Also, there’s a difference between publicly declaring suspicion and voting for someone, OP. Maybe that’s what you mean?

yes, thats what I mean. The only public thing you have to do is vote.
Also, sorry for causing confusion on the whole RNG thing. If you still confused, RNG means random number generator, which is commonly used on round 1 since there is no evidence yet. (I thought RNG meant a vote too my first game)

Flag Post

If people weren’t able to act on their suspicions, day would just be a random lynch every time.

If you bandwaggoned just because you got voted for, than your statement about Werewolves and targets applies to you too. I dislike hypocrites.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

If people weren’t able to act on their suspicions, day would just be a random lynch every time.

If you bandwaggoned just because you got voted for, than your statement about Werewolves and targets applies to you too. I dislike hypocrites.

I Never said i wasnt suspicious. Im just saying you have the same chance of being a Werewolf as me.

Flag Post

I Never said i wasnt suspicious. Im just saying you have the same chance of being a Werewolf as me.

Everyone has a chance of being a werewolf. Stating that somebody seems suspicious to me doesn’t increase mine.

Flag Post

Everyone has a chance of being a werewolf. Stating that somebody seems suspicious to me doesn’t increase mine.

I was saying your suspicious too. You keep trying to put me in a worse position than i already am, and that would be a great opportunity for the Werewolf to fly under the radar to try to direct the target to a person who is one vote away from getting killed.

Flag Post

I was saying your suspicious too. You keep trying to put me in a worse position than i already am, and that would be a great opportunity for the Werewolf to fly under the radar to try to direct the target to a person who is one vote away from getting killed.

What have I done to make me suspicious? I’m just arguing with you because your “logic” is annoying me. It’s bad that votes get on you because you might die? That’s the whole point of the game…
Also, I wouldn’t call putting myself into the spotlight when I have no votes on me “flying under the radar”. Quit with the random accusations.

Flag Post

What have I done to make me suspicious? I’m just arguing with you because your “logic” is annoying me. It’s bad that votes get on you because you might die? That’s the whole point of the game…
Also, I wouldn’t call putting myself into the spotlight when I have no votes on me “flying under the radar”. Quit with the random accusations.

I never said You where flying under the radar. I said that this would be a good time for a werewolf to fly under the radar.

Flag Post

I never said You where flying under the radar. I said that this would be a good time for a werewolf to fly under the radar.

You were accusing me of being the werewolf. Try again. I’d say that even if something convinces me to be less suspicious of you, I would still policy lynch you.

Flag Post

Confirm (sorry guise)

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359

You were accusing me of being the werewolf. Try again. I’d say that even if something convinces me to be less suspicious of you, I would still policy lynch you.

When did i accuse you of being a Warewolf?
I said you where suspicious, meaning i dont find you trustworthy.
anyways i dont think you would be the Warewolf, it would be to obvious. Ive got two people on my mind though…

Flag Post

anyways i dont think you would be the Warewolf, it would be to obvious. Ive got two people on my mind though…

Werewolf is the only dangerous role. Claiming that I am suspicious is claiming that I could be the werewolf. If it’s obvious that I’m the werewolf to you, why do you think that I’m not? You’re contradicting yourself…

Flag Post

Alrighty, round 1 will probably end tomorrow (considering tttttt hasn’t voted yet).

Flag Post

Werewolf is the only dangerous role. Claiming that I am suspicious is claiming that I could be the werewolf. If it’s obvious that I’m the werewolf to you, why do you think that I’m not? You’re contradicting yourself…

When i said you where suspicious, i was implying that your logic of voting for a person that was voting for a player who already had two votes is just as suspicious as a person who makes the first accusation.

Also when i said you where most likely not the werewolf, i meant that there are people who i suspect more.

and i know there is only one Werewolf i said there are two people i see who have already shown signs of what a clever Warewolf would do.

Flag Post

When i said you where suspicious, i was implying that your logic of voting for a person who was voting for a player who already had two votes is just as suspicious as a person who makes the first accusation.
and i know there is only one Werewolf i said there are two people i see who have already shown signs of what a clever Warewolf would do.

So deliberately voting for someone that got RNG voted twice just to bandwagon doesn’t make you suspicious? I don’t even know why I’m arguing with you anymore. It usually takes a lot for a person to piss me off, but this has got to be the dumbest shit that I’ve ever heard.

Flag Post

It’s not suspicious to vote for someone that looks suspicious, it’s common sense.
devourer looks just as guilty as anyone else voting for you, so why are you voting for (and arguing against) him? Why not me or someone else? Is he the biggest threat?

Flag Post

I vote Toprrinc

Yea bitch I like to make a tie in the votes whatcha gonna do (seriously).

Flag Post

well, its been a while so im going to end round 1
ill post in a moment the vote totals.

Flag Post

voting results
Toprrinc: 4
tttttt: 3
serpentes: 1
everyone else had 0
Sorry Toprrinc, but you are hereby lynched and eliminated from the game.
Role: Regular employee
Watch out though. The assassin gets to kill 1 person of his choice (excluding the boss).

Flag Post
Originally posted by gaminguru:

voting results
everyone else had 0
No one is lynched as more than half the players in the game must vote for someone for this to occur. We would have needed 5 votes this round for someone to be eliminated from the game.
Watch out though. The assassin gets to kill 1 person of his choice (excluding the boss).

[WUT]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

voting results
everyone else had 0
No one is lynched as more than half the players in the game must vote for someone for this to occur. We would have needed 5 votes this round for someone to be eliminated from the game.

[WUT]

what?
Also, sorry I forgot this is the off-period. The boss will investigate someone and the assassin will assassinate someone.
Honestly I don’t care if you post, you just can’t vote.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

voting results
everyone else had 0

[WUT]

what?
Also, sorry I forgot this is the off-period. The boss will investigate someone and the assassin will assassinate someone.
Honestly I don’t care if you post, you just can’t vote.

[BUT WHY NO LYNCH]

Flag Post

you need more than half the votes. If the person with the most votes always got lynched, the game would go WAY too fast.