218 posts

Flag Post
Your list of powers are on the list

[Wut?]

Jessica

I grab a headset and put it on.

Flag Post

Syphnex

I see most people head to a machine in the corner. I sit there, unmoving.

Flag Post

Jhon
I grab a headset and put one on after walking all around the room.

Flag Post

What the hell is happening to my posts. Whenever I put G.E.N.E.S.I.S at the top, the it only shows the last sentence…. Anyone know whats happening? And I am just going to wait until everyone puts on a headset, as I don’t know how to sort this out. I’ll transfer to my Ipod soon, meaning slower responses, but 100% sure responses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Squidward568:

What the hell is happening to my posts. Whenever I put G.E.N.E.S.I.S at the top, the it only shows the last sentence…. Anyone know whats happening? And I am just going to wait until everyone puts on a headset, as I don’t know how to sort this out. I’ll transfer to my Ipod soon, meaning slower responses, but 100% sure responses.

Try putting a space between the dots and the letters.

Flag Post

Kobi

I awaken and stretch out my very unstable body. As I walk like a drunken Irish man towards this kiosk in the cornor I stretch my fingers and my spine. After a few wobbly steps I hold my self onto the kiosk and take a headset. I move out into the testing area stable. I glance over these people that could be hated enemys, I know I could kill them in a breeze. I go into a shaded area and lay down with one knee raised. My body seems diffrent as my feet and legs turn pure black with a white outline, they seem to dissolve into the shadow as the rest of my body turns to the wierd black and white. I seemed to be trapped in this pure black room, yet I can see the white outline of myself. I looked around and saw I was inside the shadow, eventually my whole body sinks into the shadow. I feel myself walking in the shadow, gliding, running inside of the shadow, I turn out to be twice as fast as I am when running outside of the shadow. I seem trapped and I feel as if I couldn’t get out, I try every thing I can to try to escape this place. I then try jumping with my full force and it seems as if I flew to the top of this blackened room. Outside, I rise from the shadow slowly my body turning to normal as soon as I come out of the ground. I pull my whole body out and sit on the ground, in the sun.

Flag Post

[Try < strong>xxxx< /strong>" instead.(Without the spaces.)]

Flag Post

Eleanor
I stare at a headset for a minute, before cautiously picking it up and putting it on. I make sure to be on guard in case anything happens. Calm down, nothing will go wrong and nothing can hurt you I reassure myself, waiting for something to happen.

Flag Post

The headsets, suddenly glowing blue, erupt around the wearers bodies, morphing them into code and throwing them onto concrete. It crumbles underneath them, and they stand up. Genesis floats above them.
“Hey, people who have put on a headset! Your now in my computer hard drive! Now I can do all sorts of crazy stuff to you… But first, I’m going to do a simple test of speed and rivalry. There is a building up there! See it, the one with the spike on the top? Yeah, that one. Now, just get there! But it won’t be that simple. Firstly, it’s going to be in a maze.”
The floor rises around them, forming a labyrinth.
“Secondly, there is water. As you can see, there is no ceiling. The water will begin to rise. Now, get there before you drown!” Genesis grins. Water splashes down out of nowhere.

[So, just use your abilities to get through the maze.
Don’t say something like ‘I quickly get to the end’, just run through each room, avoid the traps, and I’ll tell you when your there. You can either stay as the group your in, or split up.]

Flag Post

Syphnex

I see all the people with the headsets on get turned to code and disappear. I continue to sit, watching the other 2 people milling around.

Flag Post

Eleanor
Hmph, a simple test of speed, this shall not be a problem. I quickly examine my surrondings and enter the labyrinth, following the several twists and turns that lead through it. I make sure to keep note of which way I have come, incase I need to go back, although I doubt I will need to.

Flag Post

Mark
I run around the maze mindlessly, Im bound to reach the end eventually ruight?

Flag Post

Kobi

I dash through the entrance of the labyrinth as I put a Death Marking on my feet, with each step I take the water burns and leaves a mark on the water.

Flag Post

[ I quickly get to the end. ]

[If there is no ceiling, how would we drown? And what prevents us from rising over the labyrinth?]

Jessica

I run into the maze, and begin following the left wall. Everybody expects people to follow the right wall, following the left must be better.

Flag Post

[Ooops, silly mistake. It was meant to say “As you can see, there is a reinforced ceiling.” Sorry, guys.

Eleanor
As you enter through the different twists and turns, you come across what seems to be a large lizard. It snaps at you, its red scales flashing in the water. It leaps forward.

Mark
Yes, he’s bound to reach the end eventually. A dead end. As Mark turns around, a water demon grows from the very little water inside. It seems to be standing under a drip of water. With each drip it grows in size. Eventually, a sword appears in his hand, and he swings sideways.

Kobi
You suddenly trip over, and land with a thud on your side. Gasping, you spin around and see your foot caught in a trip wire. A net raises around you, tying it up at the top. Spikes emerge from the walls, gradually closing in. The water steadily rises, not helping by the wall closing in and raising the water more.

Jessica
The labyrinth appears to be calm, apart from a massive indent in the wall. A glowing blue crystal hovers around it. It would be almost impossible to get past it without touching it.

Flag Post

[So there is a little hole in the wall with a weird crystal in it, and nothing stops me from just proceeding past it and ignoring the indent?]

Flag Post

Jax
Huh. It seems I’m missing out on the fun! I grab one of the headsets with one of my arms (I have plenty) and wait for my turn.

Flag Post

Jhon
I use the wall following rule. Like *Jessica but I follow the right wall.

(Can we follow each other?)

Flag Post

[You can follow me, if you go left. Nothing stops you]

[You can either stay as the group your in, or split up.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

[You can follow me, if you go left. Nothing stops you]

[You can either stay as the group your in, or split up.]

Oh I’ll follow you If your ok with that.

Flag Post

[Nothing really I can do about it. I’m still waiting for an answer from Swuid though.]

Flag Post

[Nothing really I can do about it. I’m still waiting for an answer from Swuid though.]

But 2 people in a fight is better than 1 though.

Flag Post

[As I said, nothing I can do against you deciding to join me. I could attack you, but that would be pointless.]

Flag Post

[As I said, nothing I can do against you deciding to join me. I could attack you, but that would be pointless.]

We could insure that we live?

Flag Post

Eric
I run through the maze, heading in the general direction of the building with the spike on top. “Quick question, man in charge- if we die in the hard drive, do we die in real life?”