FGF WarCards - Shop Thread [NEW SIGNS ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTED!] page 2

1260 posts

Flag Post

Sign ups are now open, but read first. Mark, delete your ninja. Mods, please restore my reserves. I need those to put in decks.

Flag Post

Sign.

I’m putting this dumb thing in, which I’m sure you got from dictionary.com, just to please your souls, though I’ll do it in a way that makes everyone else realize they have to put it in, just by reading my post, and not the rules.

You have to put pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis in your post to be accepted, so do it, and DON’T READ THE RULES

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

Sign.

I’m putting this dumb thing in, which I’m sure you got from dictionary.com, just to please your souls, though I’ll do it in a way that makes everyone else realize they have to put it in, just by reading my post, and not the rules.

You have to put pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis in your post to be accepted, so do it, and DON’T READ THE RULES

:P

YOU NEED AN IMAGE, AN IMAGE WE NEED TO MAKE OUR STARTER DECK, WHICH IS BASED ON YOUR IMAGE.

Flag Post

Can the image be anything?

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Can the image be anything?

Yep. Whatever you want to use.

ANYTHING AT ALL.

WE WILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE YOUR STARTER DECK OUT OF IT.

THE CARD CURATORS: HYPED AND DEVOURER WILL

~ZZZIP

KAPS LOCK IS KRUISE KONTROL FOR KOOL

Flag Post

I’ll send you my picture. It’s not appropriate.

Flag Post

Zzzip, stop spamming caps. It’s annoying me.

Zzzip: Sorry.

Flag Post

sign:
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
*noun *
an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.

I WANT THE DECK TO BE ABOUT CONSTANT BOMBARDMENT OF SMALL ATTACKERS

Flag Post

OK. I’m going to sign, just because I was asked nicely by some of the hosts over in Chatzy.

Here’s my image:

(By the way: “pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis” is a completely-made-up word.)

Flag Post

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/expendable.jpg

I’ll get on that as soon as I can.

Originally posted by racefan12:

OK. I’m going to sign, just because I was asked nicely by some of the hosts over in Chatzy.

Here’s my image:

(By the way: “pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis” is a completely-made-up word.)

Thanks :). It’s just a random word that I used to make sure that people actually read things, but tracy has effectively killed the point of that :P.

Flag Post

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. That’s a mouthful. Anyway:

Flag Post

You get my message?

Flag Post

You get my message?

Yea…I’ll make it if that’s what you actually want.

All of you have been added to both sign-up sheets.

Flag Post

I sign.

This is a tree. I would appreciate it if my deck represented recycle-abilitied cards and regeneration.

Flag Post

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Flag Post

Guys, try to at least give your cards some strategical thinking, instead of picking ones you think are the funniest and the most interesting to see what we make of it.

(Not saying anyone has so far)

(Except for maybe 1)

Flag Post

Man, I hope I never get pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Also, have a death pentacle as an image.

It should obviously be based around undead and/or demonic forces, possibly with some extraplanar stuff thrown in for good measure, but certain monsters should be present that can summon other monsters to the field, with varying degrees of independence.
EX1: A Necromancer has the ability to summon multiple Zombies or Skeletons in a given turn, which end up obscuring lines of sight to the Necromancer in large numbers. However, all the monsters summoned by the Necromancer will return to nothingness when the Necromancer dies – they depend upon the Necromancer in order to function.
EX2: A Demonologist can summon a single Mega Demon on to the field per turn. When the Demonologist dies, though, the Mega Demons that have already been summoned will not be immediately destroyed – they can function independently of the Demonologist.
Obviously, it may also be possible to play single versions of the summonable monsters directly from the deck, although they’d end up either being stronger than the summoned monsters to compensate ,or not worth the effort of bringing into existence like that in the first place. Preferably the former.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FGFCardHost:

Guys, try to at least give your cards some strategical thinking, instead of picking ones you think are the funniest and the most interesting to see what we make of it.

(Except for maybe 1)

Mine was strategic, as long as you make what I was sort-of thinking.

Flag Post

In order to prove that I have read everything, pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Flag Post

(Except for maybe 1)

Mine was strategic, as long as you make what I was sort-of thinking.

I know what you were thinking -.- and it was probably more of a fapping thinking than a thinking thinking.

Flag Post

(Except for maybe 1)

I was thinking. Tonnes of little wimpy dudes overpowering one giant dude.

Flag Post

If you would like us to interpret your deck in a certain way include a description of your image!!!

Flag Post

If you would like us to interpret your deck in a certain way include a description of your image!!!

right. sorry forgot. READ THE EDIT!!!!!! IN TWO MINUTES

Flag Post

Sent words and a description.

By the way, after you get 25+- signs, you’ll have to start placing decks in the same posts as others.

Flag Post

Sent words and a description.

By the way, after you get 25+- signs, you’ll have to start placing decks in the same posts as others.

We’ll build a new shop thread if that happens.