FGF WarCards - Shop Thread [NEW SIGNS ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTED!] page 48

1260 posts

Flag Post

Can you name all of them?

Common —> Uncommon —> Rare —> Legendary

Edit: flesh golem doesn’t have a rarity.

Fixed.

Edit2: Here is a basic plate, improvments?

Looks fine to me. So, how am I supposed to edit that? Am I supposed to copy and paste the letters on the side?

Flag Post

Perhaps you could copy the card image thingy and edit it in whatever he uses? We can have images in the Wiki, now. Yay.

Flag Post

Man, oh man. Is this really needed?

I’d rather keep this game text-based. Images, if any, would be fine being 40×40 or so, avatar-sized. We really don’t need more, or fully image-based cards. This just makes copypasting a pain.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Man, oh man. Is this really needed?

I’d rather keep this game text-based. Images, if any, would be fine being 40×40 or so, avatar-sized. We really don’t need more, or fully image-based cards. This just makes copypasting a pain.

The game would remain text-based, while the images would sit around on the Wiki, as a representation of the card.

Flag Post

The FFA has ended.

yiu, myhome, and BC have been awarded with 20 VPs.

Flag Post

Well, I have 110VPs now… soooooo, let’s go ahead and upgrade my Gravestones and Bone Yards to Graves and Bone Fields for 100VPs, leaving me with 10VPs.

Also, I’d like to ask to see versions of all of my cards at all rarity levels. If that’s at all possible to do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FGFCardHost:

The FFA has ended.

Oh, neat, that puts me at -80 VPS. MOAR NEEDED.

Flag Post

Well, I have 110VPs now… soooooo, let’s go ahead and upgrade my Gravestones and Bone Yards to Graves and Bone Fields for 100VPs, leaving me with 10VPs.

Done.

Also, I’d like to ask to see versions of all of my cards at all rarity levels. If that’s at all possible to do.

Yeah…I think I’ll prioritize the rebalance over this.

Maybe you should attempt to go down further ;)?

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:

The FFA has ended.

…wait, so how do you have negative VPs again?

Yeah, that might be a good idea.

Flag Post

He lost in the Bughouse, which happens to have a wonderful effect in that aspect.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

He lost in the Bughouse, which happens to have a wonderful effect in that aspect.

Oh. Right.
…wait, really? Hang on…

EDIT: Nooope, you were right. Huh.

Flag Post

Done.

Maybe you should attempt to go down further ;)?

I’m more interested in getting more VPS and upgrading my Rhinos. I hope they don’t get expensive and useless…

May I make a recommendation for the ability that Rare Rhinos get? Perhaps something that makes them ignore defense buffs, and maybe for legendary something that lets them use a passive or standard ability again, for a few WPs? Just some things I thought about that might not be too OP.

Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Oh. Right.

…wait, really? Hang on…

You’re scaring me. What are you planning?

Flag Post

May I make a recommendation for the ability that Rare Rhinos get? Perhaps something that makes them ignore defense buffs, and maybe for legendary something that lets them use a passive or standard ability again, for a few WPs? Just some things I thought about that might not be too OP.

I’ll keep those in mind. Personally, I like the defense buff ignore thing.

Flag Post

How come everyone’s talking about “upgrading” cards when my cards don’t seem to be able to be upgraded?

Flag Post

I need buy/sell prices for the Girl With Wolf Eyes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

How come everyone’s talking about “upgrading” cards when my cards don’t seem to be able to be upgraded?

Currently, everything will be able to be upgraded. That will be changed in the rebalance, so you may want to think twice about upgrading barriers, but you can do whatever you want. It just costs VPs. Give me a request and I’ll see what I can do.

I need buy/sell prices for the Girl With Wolf Eyes.

Price

Flag Post

Sorry. My Computer was down so I haven’t made anymore cards since last time I posted.
(Metropolitan police Ukash >:( )

Flag Post

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
… Anyway, here is my image.

Flag Post

Accepted, and will be ended to the sign list later. Do you have any preferences about your deck?

Flag Post

I do want an elder tree or two, two nightfalls, hatchings, or armageddons[choose at least one of them], And for the monsters please include a sugar, a larva, and an aberration.

Flag Post

1. If you’re wondering why you’re still not on the sign list, I’m lazy. I’ll have it covered…later.
2. I can’t give you cards made by others in your starter deck for reasons like exclusive upgrading. I can, however, give you variations of them with different names based on your picture, which is what I’ll probably do.

Flag Post

1. If you’re wondering why you’re still not on the sign list, I’m lazy. I’ll have it covered…later.
2. I can’t give you cards made by others in your starter deck for reasons like exclusive upgrading. I can, however, give you variations of them with different names based on your picture, which is what I’ll probably do.

Thats fine too.

Flag Post

Good, good, a new player into the game.

Flag Post

Seeing as I was bored during two hours of train trip and devourer has no co-hosts anymore, I made this. If you want to take it, tweak it, or whatever, you’re free to do so. I like being helpful.

Team Special:
Every time an enemy monster is attacked by an allied monster, give the enemy monster a ‘Weakened’ debuff, which causes any next attacks on it to have 10% more effect. The debuff is fully stackable, but it expires at the end of your turn.

Barrier:

Hive Tree
Yields: 3 WCP
HP: 700
Passive:
Egg Chambers: Generate a Worker Bee Grub every second turn. The generation occurs at the turn’s start.

Quickplays:

Deluge of Honey
Cost: 10 WCP
Effect: Goo up all enemy monsters, reducing all their damage done by 100. Every turn the monsters act in, the debuff is reduced by 30.

Spawn Extra Eggs
Cost: 4 WCP
Effect: Next turn, every barrier on the field which you own and has 250+ HP produces one extra Worker Bee Grub.

Monsters:

Worker Bee
Common
HP: 40
Cost: 1 WCP
Passives:
Innumerable
When you play this card, you can spend an arbitrarily large extra amount of WCP. For every 2 WCP spend, put one extra Worker Bee on the field.
Survival Instinct
Whenever multiple Worker Bees would die of a single action of the enemy, only half of them die.
Ability:
Sting
Deal 50 damage to a target and poison it, reducing its damage dealt by 5, plus an extra 5 at the end of the next two turns (up to 15 after two turns pass). Worker Bee takes 100 damage due to tearing its stinger and poison sac out. This ability becomes unusable after its first use.

Warrior Bee
Uncommon
HP: 240
Cost: 8 WCP
Passives:
Hysteria
When attacking a target whose damage dealt is reduced, deal extra damage equal to the damage reduction.
Tap-dodging
The first attack aimed at Warrior Bee in a turn is evaded. Every other possible target on your side of the field has a (its max HP)/1000 chance to be hit. After one monster is hit by the evaded attack, no more are.
Ability:
Sting
Deal 100 damage to a target and poison it, reducing its damage dealt by 10. Warrior Bee does not have a barbed stinger, it survives the ordeal.
Instill Allergy
Deal 100 damage to a target and poison it, causing it to take extra damage every turn equal to the amount of damage reducing poison it has. However, with this debuff, the damage-reducing poison is being fought off, and its amount is reduced by 5 each turn.

Queen Bee
Rare
HP: 200
Cost: 18 WCP
Passives:
Succession
When Queen Bee dies, one Worker Bee Grub turns into a Queen Bee Grub. If there are no Worker Bee Grubs on the field at the moment of the death of Queen Bee, you may put one Queen Bee Grub on the field once when you would generate a Worker Bee Grub using a barrier.
Conscription
After nine Worker Bee Grubs appear on the field while a Queen Bee is alive, the tenth effect that would produce a Worker Bee Grub produces a Warrior Bee Grub instead. After this happens, start counting again.
Abilities:
Swarm Maneouevre: Sting
Sacrifice an arbitrarily large (or small) amount of Worker Bees. Deal 80+50*X damage to a target and poison it, reducing its damage dealt by 8+5*X and then by additional 5*X at the ends of the next two turns. X is the amount of Worker Bees sacrificed.
Swarm Maneouevre: Gather
Choose an arbitrarily large amount of Worker Bees. They count as having used an ability, and you get a Pollen on your field for every two Worker Bees chosen.
Spawn Spawn Extra Eggs
Pay 2 WCP. If you have the quickplay ‘Spawn Extra Eggs’ in your deck, put it in your hand.

Nest
Rare
HP: 800
Cost: 25 WCP
Passives:
Bulwark
Any time during your turn, you may choose to remove any amount of Worker Bees from the field. For every Worker Bee you remove, put a Bee counter on the Nest. Every Bee counter causes the Nest to recover 10 HP at the end of every turn of yours. A Nest can hold up to 25 Bee counters.
Haven
When the Nest is alive, Worker Bee Grubs can’t be hurt. If the Nest is at half HP or more, Warrior Bee Grubs can’t be targeted. If the nest is at full HP, Queen Bee Grubs can’t be targeted. If you so choose, Worker Bees that would be created from Worker Bee Grubs may become Bee counters immediately, without even moving onto the field.
Multiple Load Bearers
Nest can’t take more than 200 damage from a single attack.
Abilities:
Discharge
Remove any amount of Bee counters from the Nest and produce that many Worker Bees. They can’t use any abilities this turn.
Out With A Bang
This ability can be used only if the Nest has at least one Bee counter for every 200 HP it has. Deal 200 damage to a target, plus the Nest’s remaining HP, and 50 splash damage to every other enemy creature, plus 10% of the Nest remaining HP. Then it dies. When the Nest dies, all Bee counters on it are lost.

Supplement barrier:

Pollen
Yields: 0 WCP
HP: 100
Passive:
Pile up
When you would add a Pollen on the field, you can choose to add 100 HP (both ongoing and max) to an existing Pollen instead.
Ability:
Process
Choose a Worker Bee. The Worker Bee loses its turn, Pollen loses 50 HP, and you get 1 WCP. This ability does not end Pollen’s turn.

Supplement monster:

Worker Bee Grub
Common
Passives:
Newborn
Worker Bee Grub can’t use any abilities the turn it comes on the field.
Abilities:
Be Grub
Heal a target monster for 40 HP. Worker Bee Grub dies.
Grow Up
Become a Worker Bee.

Warrior Bee Grub
Common
Passives:
Newborn
Warrior Bee Grub can’t use any abilities the turn it comes on the field.
Strong Cocoon
Warrior Bee Grub takes 60 damage less from everything.
Abilities:
Grow Up
Become a Warrior Bee.

Queen Bee Grub
Rare
HP: 400
Passives:
Newborn
Queen Bee Grub can’t use any abilities the turn it comes on the field.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE
If there is a Queen Bee Grub on the field, you can’t put a Queen Bee on the field in a way that does not use the Queen Bee Grub.
Abilities:
Supply
This ability does not end Queen Bee Grub’s turn. Choose one Worker Bee. It loses its turn, and Queen Bee Grub gains a Royal Jelly counter and is healed for 50 HP.
Grow Up
Spend 5 Royal Jelly counters to become a Queen Bee.
Dowry
If you have a Queen Bee in your hand, pay 6 WCP and sacrifice Queen Bee Grub to play it immediately at no additional cost and boost its max HP to 300+20 per Royal Jelly counter on Queen Bee Grub, maximum 400.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Seeing as I was bored during two hours of train trip and devourer has no co-hosts anymore, I made this. If you want to take it, tweak it, or whatever, you’re free to do so. I like being helpful.

Team Special:
Every time an enemy monster is attacked by an allied monster, give the enemy monster a ‘Weakened’ debuff, which causes any next attacks on it to have 10% more effect. The debuff is fully stackable, but it expires at the end of your turn.

Barrier:

Hive Tree
Yields: 3 WCP
HP: 700
Passive:
Egg Chambers: Generate a Worker Bee Grub every second turn. The generation occurs at the turn’s start.

Quickplays:

Deluge of Honey
Cost: 10 WCP
Effect: Goo up all enemy monsters, reducing all their damage done by 100. Every turn the monsters act in, the debuff is reduced by 30.

Spawn Extra Eggs
Cost: 4 WCP
Effect: Next turn, every barrier you have produces one extra Worker Bee Grub.

Monsters:

Worker Bee
Common
Cost: 1 WCP
Passives:
Innumerable
When you play this card, you can spend an arbitrarily large extra amount of WCP. For every 2 WCP spend, put one extra Worker Bee on the field.
Survival Instinct
Whenever multiple Worker Bees would die of a single action of the enemy, only half of them die.
Ability:
Sting
Deal 50 damage to a target and poison it, reducing its damage dealt by 5, plus an extra 5 at the end of the next two turns (up to 15 after two turns pass). Worker Bee takes 100 damage due to tearing its stinger and poison sac out. This ability becomes unusable after its first use.

Warrior Bee
Uncommon
Cost: 8 WCP
Passives:
Hysteria
When attacking a target whose damage dealt is reduced, deal extra damage equal to the damage reduction.
Tap-dodging
The first attack aimed at Warrior Bee in a turn is evaded. Every other possible target on your side of the field has a (its max HP)/1000 chance to be hit. After one monster is hit by the evaded attack, no more are.
Ability:
Sting
Deal 100 damage to a target and poison it, reducing its damage dealt by 10. Warrior Bee does not have a barbed stinger, it survives the ordeal.
Instill Allergy
Deal 100 damage to a target and poison it, causing it to take extra damage every turn equal to the amount of damage reducing poison it has. However, with this debuff, the damage-reducing poison is being fought off, and its amount is reduced by 5 each turn.

Queen Bee
Rare
HP: 200
Cost: 18 WCP
Passives:
Succession
When Queen Bee dies, one Worker Bee Grub turns into a Queen Bee Grub. If there are no Worker Bee Grubs on the field at the moment of the death of Queen Bee, you may put one Queen Bee Grub on the field once when you would generate a Worker Bee Grub using a barrier.
Conscription
After nine Worker Bee Grubs appear on the field while a Queen Bee is alive, the tenth effect that would produce a Worker Bee Grub produces a Warrior Bee Grub instead. After this happens, start counting again.
Abilities:
Swarm Maneouevre: Sting
Sacrifice an arbitrarily large (or small) amount of Worker Bees. Deal 80+50*X damage to a target and poison it, reducing its damage dealt by 8+5*X and then by additional 5*X at the ends of the next two turns. X is the amount of Worker Bees sacrificed.
Swarm Maneouevre: Gather
Choose an arbitrarily large amount of Worker Bees. They count as having used an ability, and you get a Pollen on your field for every two Worker Bees chosen.
Spawn Spawn Extra Eggs
Pay 2 WCP. If you have the quickplay ‘Spawn Extra Eggs’ in your deck, put it in your hand.

Nest
Rare
HP: 800
Cost: 25 WCP
Passives:
Bulwark
Any time during your turn, you may choose to remove any amount of Worker Bees from the field. For every Worker Bee you remove, put a Bee counter on the Nest. Every Bee counter causes the Nest to recover 10 HP at the end of every turn of yours. A Nest can hold up to 25 Bee counters.
Haven
When the Nest is alive, Worker Bee Grubs can’t be hurt. If the Nest is at half HP or more, Warrior Bee Grubs can’t be targeted. If the nest is at full HP, Queen Bee Grubs can’t be targeted. If you so choose, Worker Bees that would be created from Worker Bee Grubs may become Bee counters immediately, without even moving onto the field.
Multiple Load Bearers
Nest can’t take more than 200 damage from a single attack.
Abilities:
Discharge
Remove any amount of Bee counters from the Nest and produce that many Worker Bees. They can’t use any abilities this turn.
Out With A Bang
This ability can be used only if the Nest has at least one Bee counter for every 200 HP it has. Deal 200 damage to a target, plus the Nest’s remaining HP, and 50 splash damage to every other enemy creature, plus 10% of the Nest remaining HP. Then it dies. When the Nest dies, all Bee counters on it are lost.

Supplement barrier:

Pollen
Yields: 0 WCP
HP: 100
Ability:
Process
Choose a Worker Bee. The Worker Bee loses its turn, Pollen loses 50 HP, and you get 1 WCP.

Supplement monster:

Worker Bee Grub
Common
Passives:
Newborn
Worker Bee Grub can’t use any abilities the turn it comes on the field.
Abilities:
Be Grub
Heal a target monster for 40 HP. Worker Bee Grub dies.
Grow Up
Become a Worker Bee.

Warrior Bee Grub
Common
Passives:
Newborn
Warrior Bee Grub can’t use any abilities the turn it comes on the field.
Strong Cocoon
Warrior Bee Grub takes 60 damage less from everything.
Abilities:
Grow Up
Become a Warrior Bee.

Queen Bee Grub
Rare
HP: 400
Passives:
Newborn
Queen Bee Grub can’t use any abilities the turn it comes on the field.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE
If there is a Queen Bee Grub on the field, you can’t put a Queen Bee on the field in a way that does not use the Queen Bee Grub.
Abilities:
Supply
This ability does not end Queen Bee Grub’s turn. Choose one Worker Bee. It loses its turn, and Queen Bee Grub gains a Royal Jelly counter and is healed for 50 HP.
Grow Up
Spend 5 Royal Jelly counters to become a Queen Bee.
Dowry
If you have a Queen Bee in your hand, pay 6 WCP and sacrifice Queen Bee Grub to play it immediately at no additional cost and boost its max HP to 300+20 per Royal Jelly counter on Queen Bee Grub, maximum 400.

Nerfers, go!

But seriously this is overpowered to the infinity.

INFINITY.