1260 posts

Flag Post

Can I have my deck soon please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by wercooler:

Dudebro, just wait. Jesus.

Flag Post

Goddamnit, I’m a no one in particular, Jim, not an entomologist…

Flag Post
Originally posted by yiu113:
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Yes. The fact they’re honeybees is implied.

Working on my take on your deck now.

Although that is a paper wasp nest, FYI.

Yeah, I was heading for wasps as they are cooler than bees.

Flag Post

You can tell Devourer to make you a deck which isn’t the deck I made. Or you can not do that. It’s up to you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wercooler:

Sorry, Z has an idea for that, and I’m not sure if he’s willing to hand the deck to me or not (He’s gone :/) as I have no idea what he has done or what his thought process was.

Originally posted by kashuushian1542:
Originally posted by yiu113:

Yes. The fact they’re honeybees is implied.

Working on my take on your deck now.

Although that is a paper wasp nest, FYI.

Yeah, I was heading for wasps as they are cooler than bees.

From your picture, I thought they were bees too :P. You can always buy wasps into the deck later, or you can have a remade starter deck.

make the damage climb less quickly

The damage doesn’t climb at all. It only keeps on going down as the poison is fought off. And, personally, I think the damage is negligible compared to the base 100.

From the ability description, it looked stackable. It also seemed like the damaging poison would climb while in effect if the weakening poison increased. Maybe you should clarify it for me?

Flag Post

From the ability description, it looked stackable. It also seemed like the damaging poison would climb while in effect if the weakening poison increased. Maybe you should clarify it for me?

Ah, right. Well, no, allergy doesn’t stack, it’s a toggle – you have it or not. When you have it, you take damage from bee poison and fight it off, when you don’t have it, bee poison just weakens you without hurting you.

If the weakening poison increases, allergy damage increases too, but once again, it’s pretty negligible compared to the base attack damage of everything. Warrior Bees deal 90 damage more than allergy on every normal sting. Worker Bees also deal quite a lot of damage, while their poison kicks in slowly.
2 Warrior Bees and 2 Worker Bees cause 330 damage with their basic attacks, assuming Worker Bees attack first. In that, they cause 30 poison to their target (it’ll become 50, but after entire two turns). After taking 330 damage, it’s likely the target is dead or at least half-dead. If the second Warrior Bee instilled allergy instead of stinging, it’d be 330 damage, plus 20 at the end of turn – really, not much.

Flag Post

I’ve had an idea for how the Directory of Decks can be more accurate – rather than listing a card’s effects in the player decks, as the system does now, instead just link to the cards’ pages as they are in their card descriptions, as these tend to be updated more frequently than the decks.

And Minn, I thought you were going to post your take on my deck in here.

Flag Post

I’ve had an idea for how the Directory of Decks can be more accurate – rather than listing a card’s effects in the player decks, as the system does now, instead just link to the cards’ pages as they are in their card descriptions, as these tend to be updated more frequently than the decks.

Actually, I do link to the cards with the descriptions. And I update both at the same time, unless I make a mistake or something.

Flag Post

Maybe later, BC.

In other news, me and devourer just did a playtest. As in, we played a duel in a simulated environment to check balance of whatnot.
The entire process can be seen here. Piratepad is really wonderful in how it saves history, you can see all forty-something turns.

The conclusion is that either the Bee deck is overpowered by now, or Tracy’s deck is underpowered by now, because the other cards haven’t been upgraded along the barriers. Or maybe I was just making better tactical decisions than devourer. Who knows.

The definite conclusion is that a rebalance of WCP yields from barriers is needed. Even the upgrade from 2 to 3 WCP/barrierturn caused devourer to end up with tons of WCP and nothing to spend it on. Luckily, my deck has an useful WCPsink in form of Worker Bee, so I wasn’t hit as hard.

Flag Post

I have an idea.

Why not create two public accounts, called WarCardsTester and WarCardsTesTer, make their passwords known to everyone, and give them unlimited VP? That way, players can test out decks and how certain decks fare against other decks.

So say I want to test out how a Straitjacket Clown Snowball does against, say, 1000 train. So I make a 1000 train oriented deck on WarCardsTester and a Straitjacket Clown Snowball on WarCardsTesTer, and I pit them against each other. I can play both or invite another player to play the 1000 train deck.

EDIT:Oh, and who’s up for making some fan background on cards? Like the weird origin story of Minnakhtsmobster, or why kitchen appliances are battling Fallen Angels.

Flag Post

Why not create two public accounts, called WarCardsTester and WarCardsTesTer, make their passwords known to everyone, and give them unlimited VP? That way, players can test out decks and how certain decks fare against other decks.

You could just do that on your normal accounts, except without any VP gain or deck change :P. The wiki is nice for storing a lot of random pages, so you can make random test decks. On that note, I just opened the wiki up for player editing to make this and any fan works possible/easier. Monitoring any stupid changes/cheating has proved to be easy so far, so this should be fine. Tell me what you think.

Flag Post

WarCardsTester and WarCardsTesTer

Read: WarCardsTester and W4RC4RD573573R.

BCLEGENDS Backstory: Meanwhile, a guy figured out how to utilise dark-ish magic in order to raise the dead, and possibly summon demons and things. He was called BCLEGENDS, and he was awesome and things. Yes.

Flag Post

Whose alt am I? You will never know. Just know I was created based on the WarCardsTester idea.

Please make a deck based on these cards. The deck will have no spells. Team Special:The first creature summoned is invincible for the first three turns.

Barrier:
Overlord
300 HP
2 WCP

Creatures:
Breeder
HP:You decide
Cost:4 WCP
Passives:
Barrier-This creature has the same properties as a barrier, with the following exception:papercuts may still apply even if this is on the field.

Abilities:
Summon Tridentlord-Summons a Tridentlord
Upgrade to Hatchery-Kill 3 Tridentlords. Breeder is replaced by Hatchery.

Hatchery
N/A WCP cost
Passives:Barrier-See Breeder.

Abilities:
Summon Balthazar, Dragon of Speed-Summons Balthazar, Dragon of Speed.
Summon Malakami, Dragon of Strength-Summons Malakami, Dragon of Strength.
Summon Zalrutha, Dragon of Light-Summons Zalrutha, Dragon of Light.
Upgrade to Forge-Sacrifice one Balthazar, Dragon of Speed, one Malakami, Dragon of Strength, and one Zalrutha, Dragon of Light.

Forge
WCP Cost:N/A
Passives:Barrier-See Breeder.

Abilities:
Summon Dragonknight-Summons a Dragonknight.
Summon Dragonlancer-Summons a Dragonlancer.

-

Tridentlord
Passives:None.

Abilities:
Dark Ritual-Kill another Tridentlord on your own side of the field. This Tridentlord gains 100 hp.
Trident Slash-Deal 25 damage.

Balthazar, Dragon of Speed
HP:200
Passives:
Flurry-When the attack Razor Talon hits, there is a 50% chance that it will hit again. If it hits again, there is a 25% chance that it will hit a third time.

Abilities:
Razor Talon-Deal 50 damage.

Malakami, Dragon of Strength
250 HP
Passives:
Bloodlust-Every time this creature kills another creature, it gains 50 hp.

Abilities:
Hammer Blow:Deal 100 damage.

Zalrutha, Dragon of Light.
200 HP
Passives:
Rejuvenating Aura-When this creature is summoned, add 10 hp to all other creatures on your side of the field.

Abilities:
Healing Ray-Heal any friendly creature except itself for 25 hp.
Judgement-Deal 50 damage.

Dragonknight
100 HP
Passives:
Brotherhood of Dragon-Riders-For every other Dragonknight or Dragonlancer on your side of the field, the ability Sword of Thunder gains 10 damage.

Abilities:
Sword of Thunder:Deal 50 damage.
Ride:Select a Dragon. This dragon will now merge with this creature. Their HP will be that of the dragon, and abilities will be combined, and the new creatures name will be “[dragon’s name], Dragonknight-Dragoon”. Also, add 100 HP to the new creature. (Clarification of the name-say a Dragonknight rides Zalrutha, Dragon of Light. They will merge to become Zalrutha, Dragonknight-Dragoon.

Dragonlancer
100 HP
Passives:
Brotherhood of Dragon-Riders-See Dragonknight.

Abilities:
Lance of Lightning-Deal 50 damage.
Ride-See Dragonknight, except the new creature’s name will be “[dragon’s name], Dragonlancer-Dragoon”

Flag Post

Whose alt am I? You will never know.

Oh?

Please make a deck based on these cards.

I can make the cards. But I need someone to credit it to for upgrading. And I can’t make a team special for nobody, unless you want this to be permanently a test or GM deck. Plus, there’s the fact that my lazy, procrastinating ass should be doing other things.

papercuts

What?

Flag Post

WarCardsAlt, you deck is wayyy OP. The only cards in your hand will be Overlords and Breeders(everything else you get from Hatchery, Breeders or Forge, and Forge and Hatchery are from Breeders), so the Tridentlords alone will win the game by force of numbers.

-

By papercuts I think he means “papercut” as in the slang term for killing a player through direct attack. Also, I got the impression he wants this to be a perma-test deck.

Not sure though.

Flag Post

Dragonlancers and Dragonknights seem to be pretty much identical in form and function. I don’t get it.

The problem with that deck is that it could be shut down pretty easily if the enemy manages to get out enough damage to remove Tridentlords. Managing to get to Hatchery is this deck’s only chance, because it can then churn out a rather powerful creature every turn.

But, to be honest, I can’t really judge anything, because so many blanks are left. Remember – you need one Common creature, with three total Abilities/Passives, one Uncommon one with 4 AP, and two different Rare ones with 5 AP. And two quickplays. And remember there’ll be five copes of the Common creature and three copies of the Uncommon one, too. Your AP scores don’t match, there’s a major lack of cards and so on.

Still, if you want to playtest this, go on. Just play a match against yourself. Somewhere distant.

Flag Post

Yeah, I’ve just noticed that. ’lancers and ’knights are the same thing.

Actually Minnakht, because he can summon a Breeder once every turn(unless he’s really unlucky), Tridentlords won’t be a problem.

That deck looks pretty screwed up. By the way, WarCardsAlt has already stated that there will be no spells in his deck. I think that means quickplays.

Flag Post

how do I get the picture on here

Flag Post

I think I have the same reaction here as helltank did when his card game was bumped.

Flag Post

NO. NECROS.

Flag Post

Which is a shame, really.

Flag Post

Anyone mind if I use the card ideas?

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

NO. NECROS.

I doubt it, but still.

Flag Post

Hey, does anyone here know what pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is?

If you know what I mean ;)