[Game Over] Face in the Sand page 13

314 posts

Flag Post

No, it’s just annoying that you get to have a chance of influencing the game now that you’re dead as you did when you were alive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolo2011:

No, it’s just annoying that you get to have a chance of influencing the game now that you’re dead as you did when you were alive.

[Oh, no. The most powerful force in the world is compound interest-Sorry, compound idiocy. The few times people listen to reason, it generally tends to be a miss.]

Flag Post

Day 5
The numbers were starting to dwindle, 16 reduced to 7 in some gruesome way. Today, it would be Witch versus Scorpion. You haven’t seen Witch fight yet, and you find it kind of strange that she chooses to fight with a whip, you have no idea if it’s effective but you get the feeling you’re going to find out.

Both warriors are dropped in, Scorpion and his swords, Witch and a whip, this was an extraordinarily painful looking weapon, even for something that is created to inflict pain. It had sharp metal teeth that seemed like they could easily tear flesh clean off. She obviously had experience from how gracefully she held and attacked with it, every crack seemed like a strike of thunder with the lethality of a flash of lightning. Both of them stood at a distance, due to Scorpion’s fear of getting in the range of that whip. Witch was just teasing him now, putting her weapon to it’s maximum range and striking dangerously close to his face. Finally, she attempts a real attack, taking a large step forward she sends the teeth sailing right at his face. His head jerks back as a large portion of his cheek is shredded and torn. Witch spins around, striking again with the momentum, this time striking across his chest, ripping through his clothes and skin.

Scorpion falls to his knees, Witch is crouched down, one hand in the sand holding her up, other raised in the air clutching her weapon. The actual whip falls harmlessly to the ground, as her bowed head slowly raises, revealing an almost demonic smile. As Scorpion finally rises to his feet, her stance changes to an attack stance, and attack she does. This one was aimed for his legs, this attack actually has the whip wrap tight around his leg. With a mighty yank, she painfully frees her weapon, taking the man off his feet and mutilating his leg. Scorpion lay looking at the sky, his face twisted in agony, he abruptly rolls to one side, narrowly dodging a plummeting whip. A cloud of sand forms as the weapon fails to strike flesh. Now Scorpion was on the offensive, he took a strange tactic though, instead of getting in range for a swipe, he simply flicks his sword at her, a tactic that actually worked. Witch catches the airborne weapon, and seeing Scorpion charging at her makes her drop her chain whip. She stood ready for anything Scorpion would throw at her.

An intense sword fight erupts, each strike threatening to end a life. Scorpion was gravely injured, his steps turned to limps and his face was covered in blood. Witch brings both swords lodged into the ground, there is a slight pause as they both stare at each other, it is ended by Witch throwing a vicious headbutt, stunning her opponent and causing him to drop his weapon. Before Scorpion could remove his hands from his face, a blade cut through his stomach, spilling his intestines.
Devourer, Scorpion has died.

BC- Witch
Firespread- Sarge
tttttt- Raven
Mystery- Scar
Coolo-Wolf
Wii- Snake

Does anyone know where I got the title of this game?

Flag Post

I don’t know. Also, with a style like that, you should have had Witch participate in fights more often. Also, hahahahahahahaha I was evil and tricked you all ahahahaha

Flag Post

I actually only came up with her style right before I wrote it, I changed her weapon to a more damaging whip about halfway through. Witch and Scar are the two most powerful people left.

The title comes from a song, I had it in a playlist of about 60 songs, I hit shuffle and started writing the last bit, the second song was Face in the Sand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

I don’t know. Also, with a style like that, you should have had Witch participate in fights more often. Also, hahahahahahahaha I was evil and tricked you all ahahahaha

[Not me]

[Evil dick]

Flag Post

You guys are idiots -.-. Vote the third party player to give evil the win. Smart…
And why do I always manage to die while I’m in school?

Since my vote is incredibly important in the late stage, I’m going to go on a growing feeling of suspicion, because this person has been incredibly active, aggressive and otherwise overbearing, and it’s really starting to bug the shit out of me- I vote Devourer for just generally acting like he’s trying to sway the game in his favour by overly manipulating everyone.

Active does not mean that a person is mafia. My aggression was well backed up by my suspicions and evidence. Overbearing is something that I can’t argue with. I like how I’m greeted by death when I try to save a townie’s life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

You guys are idiots .. Vote the third party player to give evil the win. Smart…
And why do I always manage to die while I’m in school?

Since my vote is incredibly important in the late stage, I’m going to go on a growing feeling of suspicion, because this person has been incredibly active, aggressive and otherwise overbearing, and it’s really starting to bug the shit out of me- I vote Devourer for just generally acting like he’s trying to sway the game in his favour by overly manipulating everyone.

Active does not mean that a person is mafia. My aggression was well backed up by my suspicions and evidence. Overbearing is something that I can’t argue with. I like how I’m greeted by death when I try to save a townie’s life.

[The Evil aren’t idiots]

[Also, I WAS RIGHT AND YOU IGNORED ME]

[That might’ve been because Reaper closed the day before anyone could say anything, though.]

Flag Post

@devourer: I wasn’t saying that activity made you a mafia. I said that a combination of those three things are what made me vote you.

Flag Post

BTW, I knew all along devourer was a third party. reaper confirmed it to me after my death.

Flag Post

@devourer: I wasn’t saying that activity made you a mafia. I said that a combination of those three things are what made me vote you.

I talked about all three of the points.

About what? If it was after my post on the last day, I was at school :(.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

I talked about all three of the points.

About what? If it was after my post on the last day, I was at school :(.

[Everything]

[Reaper, you are a terrible host maybe perhaps]

Flag Post

I advanced day so quickly to save time, also because of a certain mafia strategy.

Flag Post

[Everything]

This is coming from the person that trusted Bluji. And the one that started the whole inactive=mafia crap.