S P A C E - [Mafia] [Mafia Victory] (locked)

349 posts

Flag Post

18:55(7-48800000): TRANSMISSION OPEN
18:55(768468488): This is Kesler Ride 21, anyone had problems with increased ITT searches?
18:56(755647488): Hey Kesler, this is blegg Tweet 302, no, no problems here, why?
18:56(768468488): Man, ITT has been all up IN our business on this run. Random inspections my ass!
18:56(755647488): Heh, I know what you mean.
18:56(768468488): Yeah man, they’re just trying to find my stash. But they’re not gonna.
18:57(755647488): Ha ha, yeah Kesler, maintain your current trajectory and prepare to submit to ITT inspection.
18:58(768468488): Aww god damnit!
18:58(7-48800000): (768468488) has cut transmission

Crash!

Radio crackle

Estrow: Hey!

Down into the engine shaft a Krytos Spanner had fallen. Clank Clank Clank Clank Clank Clank

Estrow: Aww come on, I’ll need to climb all the way down to retrieve that. Hey Carlos you there? Drat.

Before she has a chance to move towards the ladder, the Spanner was lifted up.
A second radio crackle occurs, but is down the shaft, echoing upwards towards Estrow.

Carlos: You need me to bring this up?

Estrow: Thanks, nah just stick it in the winch. There’s been some engine trouble, tell command to just bring us as smoothly as possible into orbit. They can take flight control.

Carlos: Will do. Hey we’re just supposed to maintain trajectory and slow yourself down, we aren’t able to change speed with a faulty engine. I’ll notify command that we wont be able to alter speed.

Crash

Estrow: W-w-wait what was that.

Carlos: I thought it was the engine, was I wrong.

Estrow: You were.

17:15(7-48800000): TRANSMISSION OPEN
17:15(768468488): This is Kesler Ride 21, we are unable to submit to ITT inspection for now, we are having engine difficulty.
17:15(755647488): Blegg Tweet 302, Command aren’t going to be happy about that, you were talking about a stash before, what did you mean?
17:16(768468488): I didn’t think it was like you to rat on someone.
17:16(755647488): Well if I seemed like the type I would never catch anyone now would I? Slow down the shuttle.
17:16(768468488): Dude I told you we can’t alter our speed, the engine is having problems.
17:16(755647488): We’ve heard that one before. You’ve had your warnings, prepare for forced entry.
17:16(768468488): ****
17:17(7-48800000): (755647488) has cut transmission

CRASH

In the engine room, the engineer and the spacecraftsman sent to assist her:

Estrow: What the hell is it then?

Carlos: It sounds like we are making contact with something.

Estrow: Something’s coming from the engine. Something is pouring out.

Carlos: Fix it then!

Estrow: It’s not engine fluid… It’s…

Carlos: What?

Estrow’s body smashed into the floor at the base of the shaft next to Carlos, blood splatters across his body as the broken flesh connects with the metal. Carlos swallows half of a scream, stunned like a rabbit before a green substance dances across the floor and leaps over him.

Flag Post

S P A C E

There are three teams in this mafia:

Command: In charge of letting ships on and off of the planet, although their forced entry forced the ship into orbit, the subsequent knocks sent the ship gliding away. Command win when they are equal to half of the game.

Captain: The Captain is the head of the team, the captain can make a gun for someone every day which can be used for a daykill, the gun can be given to anyone, however, once the gun is fired the user will die at the start of the following day. A gun cannot be used up the day it is made.

ITT Inspector: The ITT Inspector makes it difficult for the Smugglers to escape. When the Inspector dies it halves the Smuggler’s days until escape from the current amount.

Space Police: These are basic scum of Command.

Smugglers: The Smugglers tried to get a stash of illegal goods past the command, but one loose mouth and one agent is all it took to end their escapade. The Smugglers win when they have destroyed all threats, including Command and Infestation. Additionally, if nobody has won past a certain time period, smugglers win. Some groups of Smugglers know each other, usually crew members or criminals.

Crew: There are some crew based abilities thrown in here, mostly normal, but maybe the protect of a doctor or the protect of a bodyguard. Not shown.

Criminal: There are criminal based abilities in this half, either just normal, or some Thieves who can steal a weapon from Command members, or some other shady sorts such as their own team Gunsmith.

If you have any issues with Smuggler roles or role allocation, consult this:
http://sync.in/hJmZIjp4zK

Infestation: The Infestation are a group of aliens, these have infiltrated the ship through the engine and endeavor to take over the crew. Infestation win when they kill and consume all the Smugglers.

Infestation Mother: This is the vulnerable hive mind of the Infestation, the Infestation takes residence in the engine shaft, although nobody knows this to be true. If the Infestation Mother dies, no more Infested may be created. The Infestation Mother can convert one person during the day once every other day. When the Infestation Mother is targeted with a kill, an Infested will die instead.

Infested: If anyone targets an Infested with non-kill abilities, they are converted into Infested. If targeted with a kill the Infested will die.

Win Condition for quick reference:

Command: Your team wins when they are equal to half of the players.

Infestation: Your team wins when nobody is left on the Smuggler side.

Smugglers: Your team wins either when there is no more threats left on the ship, or simply when you have survived X days aboard the ship where X is half the amount of Smugglers +1Y where Y is the number of power roles.

Anyone can leave anonymous messages at the beginning of the next day for either one person or everyone under a name that is associated with thier role during flavour text.

The Command know each other, Infestation know each other, but the Smugglers’ ship is a large courser meaning they do not know each other by name or face, meaning only certain people can discern each other, usually in pairs or trios of people.

Just to clarify: This is a nightless mafia, if I made any mistakes in the rules/teams that include night, assume day.

Flag Post

Sign.

EDIT: Epic ninja sign!

Flag Post

Rules

Generic mafia rules:
No influencing the course of the game once dead,
Inactivity is disallowed,
Printscreen is out-of-bounds.
FGF rules and Kong forums rules apply.

Apart from these, any weapon your wits can handle without head asplosion.

Strikes

You remember that mafia where you wanted to play it but nobody played? This is my response to these people who join a mafia game with no intention to actually play it.
My system is not as short term as Bluji’s but if people: A) go inactive or B) do anything I feel to be disruptive or actions that could ruin another person’s game, they may earn a strike. This includes things such as rulebreaking or speaking while dead.

1st People with their first strike will simply be given a warning that they are at risk of being banned from future games, no action taken.

2nd People with their second strike will not be able to play in my next mafia, the second strike is given to those on thier first strike who repeat offend.

3rd People with their third strike are banned from my mafias in future. This is given to people who have had their second strike and persist in offending the course of a good mafia game.

✔ Tracymirkin
✔ Knoob85687
✔ Gamelover
✔ therealsirmark
✔✔✔ Developous

On grounds of good behavior, strikes may be revoked.

Flag Post

Reserved 4 Players

1. Coolo
2. devourer ITT Officer. ITT Simmons. Gunned down by BCLEGENDS.
3. Taiboss
4. t6
5. Knoob Infestation Mother. Quilla Estrow. Lynched Day 1.
6. Jimbo
7. ExiledGentleman
8. REALinsanemonkey
9. Bluji
10. BCLEGENDS Sniper. Dr. Kris Reaver. Bled out at the end of Day 2.
11. S_98 Combat Medic. Dr. Estrow. Lynched Day 3.
12. Woon
13. gaminguru Smuggler. Mr. Boros Syndri. Lynched Day 4.
14. Tracymirkin
15. myhome
16. reaper
17. Vara Ex Gunsmith, Infested. Dr. Robyn Udao. Gunned down (ironically) by an unknown sniper.

Flag Post

Sign cuz Mafia

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Sign cuz Mafia

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Sign cuz Mafia

Also what do the names with the tick next to them mean?

Flag Post

Those are people who had strikes from either going inactive in Mastermind or talking while dead knoob.

Oh I forgot the person with three strikes.

Flag Post

sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

Knob didn’t sign.

[Yes he did]

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

Those are people who had strikes from either going inactive in Mastermind or talking while dead knoob.

Oh I forgot the person with three strikes.

ah.

Flag Post

Fixed error in one of the OPs

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

Fixed error in one of the OPs

[Pointed out by Knoob]

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

[SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAES]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

[SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAES]

Don’tapperinthispost.

Flag Post

can i sign?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

can i sign?

Typically, you don’t have to ask; just sign if you want to join (unless you’re banned).

Flag Post

can i sign?

Typically, you don’t have to ask; just sign if you want to join (unless you’re banned).

i asked cus no one on kongregate likes me

Flag Post

can i sign?

i asked cus no one on kongregate likes me

I don’t even know who you are. Also you need to use grammar to be respected here.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

I’m going to extend the slot to what I think would be the optimal amount, 12 would be too little I think.

Flag Post

This is my response to these people who join a mafia game with no intention to join it.

Err… You might want to change at least one word in this sentence. In its current form it makes little to no sense.