[Round 47: Destroy Ivalice] World Wars 2 page 23

1152 posts

Flag Post

Zzzip, I already told you, stop posting about the argument in this thread, it clutters it very easily. That’s why I told you to take it to PM, and there I ended it because you are a brick wall, talking to it is pointless. Why would you take it back to this thread when I specificly stated to not talk about in thread?

Retorical question, do not post in this thread again Zzzip, you are simply angering me

I have pointed out
Everything you’ve said that was wrong
And still Deny it, intresting.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Zzzip, i’ve told you many times to refrain from posting in this thread, you’re causing nothing but trouble and spam. All Posts made by Zzzip50 are to flagged and ignored.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stone667:
Originally posted by devourer359:

Can you attack allies?

You can, but the alliance will be broken immediatly and you will not receive the benefits of the alliance.

Originally posted by S_98:

Oh, yeah. Pass my turn.

I have the confuse.. you put in 3 different actions, which one is the real one?

Pass my turn.

Break alliance with devourer
Take Cyank
Propose alliance with devourer.

Buy Skie Bom and take Beld. Sorry, devourer. I need Cyank. Please get off the block. I know, but it’s worth as much as my remaining 4 territories. Buy carrier boat. If you leave the island alone, devourer, I’ll help you get the mainland. Everyone else has at least 4k per turn. I have 800. It would effectively double my income. Don’t pass my turn yet. I want to await a reply. Only pass this turn after 5 hours. I await a response.

We can’t spend all day, soon I’m just doing to assume its a pass since its the last course of action you submitted.

Flag Post

Stone, they are in order.
Buy sky bomb, buy carrier boat, take beld, breadk alliance with devourer, take cyank, accept alliance with devourer. End turn. I think it’s a problem of terminology. I realise this and promise to word clearer next time.

Flag Post

Stone, they are in order.
Buy sky bomb, buy carrier boat, take beld, breadk alliance with devourer, take cyank, accept alliance with devourer. End turn. I think it’s a problem of terminology. I realise this and promise to word clearer next time.

Oh, its alright, I thought they were 3 different plans >< Map coming soon.

Flag Post

The Concluding Remarks of Parasitius

Throughout the harshest of conditions- tremendously demanding circumstances- the noble country of Parasitius has always been powerfully solid and capable, if not beautifully thriving in the serene embrace of calming tranquility. Everything seemed to be an opportunity for success, at least near the beginning. However, soon after DestroyIvalice had declared its first transgressions, our great history commenced to spiral downwards from its original ascent in a flurry of complications. As stalwartly confident as we were, we could not manage to terminate our opposition and eventually fell victim to the wrath of our persecutors in a series of serious confrontations where many a blow and casualty were traded back and forth as to attacking and defending in retaliation.

In light of our darkness, we were vindicated of our past by the measure of death upon us- the casting of a solitary shadow progressively lengthening under the encroachment of enemy factions alien to our pacts. However, our memorable history will inevitably prevail to withstand the test of time- our expansionary in-heritage being too venerable to vanquish and our phenomenal offspring bearing a rich potential for further growth in the volatile visage of prior construction and demolition. No matter how much we have lost, we have gained something in return. Although we are no longer with the other nations of Janmere, Ivalice, NOT YOUR COUNTRY and DestroyIvalice, we will still continue to stick around in the hearts and minds of many for our virtuous constitution during life as to both our successes and our challenges in exploration and experimentation. Having done all we were apt to perform, Parasitius has finally laid down its swords of war for posterity to don and have replaced our wings of battle with a mantel of peace within which we have dutifully sown the seeds of gradual restoration.

Whereupon there was originally bloodshed and gore by conflict, there will spring elegant nature for future generations to behold and admire. Our absence is not one of sorrow, but rather of renewal. Parasitius is no longer bound by mortal chains and it is now up to the imagination to grow any more in terms of prospering. Although destitution will always be prevalent, let it be exhibited as only a background artifact as opposed to the main them of interlocution. Leaving behind a throbbing vivacity in appraisal of our lineage, Parasitius has moved onwards to a new designation as a warm catharsis of redemption in accord with its incipient donations and latter results. With a profound quietness, Parasitius bids the world farewell as it fades behind the main action to fit in with the underlying motives in planning. Goodbye, all of you, and good luck in the coming turns! You’ll require it- not only out of survival alone, but additionally inspiration and motivation.

Flag Post

World: Tempers are flaring! Every emporer is at each other’s necks! Swords at the backs of friends, chains on the wrists of enemies.. No one left alive. After the untimely fate of Parasitius, there is no order, Civilians killing each other and crimes in every cornor of the cities, the emporers are too oblivious to these problems. They are leg deep in the war over the world. Emporers are starting to cut conenctions with allies in fear of death and back stabs..

(Players are aloud only ONE ally. If you have a “Party Full” tag by your name, you must break an alliance with a chosen ally.)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Janmere Allianced with Destroy Ivalice
Cash: $140
Income: $1,925
Regions: 6
Units: 43
Boats: 1

1 Sky Bomb (43u)

Current Turn: Ivalice
Cash: $5,905
Income: $4,080
Regions: 12
Units: 47
Boats: 1

2 Assault Dog Packs (47u)

NOT YOUR COUNTRY Allianced with Destroy Ivalice
Cash: $21,960
Income: $7,080
Regions: 17
Units: 189
Boats: 0

1 Grenade (1u), 4 Assault Dog Packs (108u), 4 Mercenaries, 1 Sky Bomb (52u), 1 Torpedo, 1 Warrior

Destroy Ivalice Allianced with Janmere and NOT YOUR COUNTRY Party Full
Cash: $9,635
Income: $3,650
Regions: 14
Units: 36
Boats: 0

2 Assault Dog Packs (36u)

Flag Post

Oh, poop. Guess I shouldn’t have killed ’im there…

Flag Post

It’s not like the alliances are anything but symbolic anyways. I break my alliance with Janmere.

Flag Post

It’s not like the alliances are anything but symbolic anyways. I break my alliance with Janmere.

Awww…

Flag Post

Guiiiiseeeeee…

Myhome isn’t at the winning point yet…if you all attack him simultaneusly, then just maybe 359 will win. Then you’ll have to attack him simultaneously…

Flag Post

Move all units from Delock to Emen.
Raid Urtisan and Sponge World from Emen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

You have 7 action points right? Why not raid Nionia as well to get 359’s foothold off the Southern island?

Also, you guys should all be simultaneously attacking myhome.

Flag Post

You have 7 action points right? Why not raid Nionia as well to get 359’s foothold off the Southern island?

Move = 1 point
2 raids = 6 points

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Raiding Nionia is far more useful.

Flag Post

Raiding Nionia is far more useful.

Sorry, Zzzzip, but I really don’t want you to give us pointers even if they are for us.

Flag Post

oh joy! I keep my alliance with Devourer and repeal the one to MM.
EDIT: What happens if a player has a boat going to something, but all of his territories are gone?

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

oh joy! I keep my alliance with Devourer and repeal the one to MM.
EDIT: What happens if a player has a boat going to something, but all of his territories are gone?

The units turn the boat into a submarine and create a sea civilization The boat will continue out to its destination even though the owner of the boat has zero territories.

Flag Post

This post was made to bump the map and stats to page twenty-four.