[Round 47: Destroy Ivalice] World Wars 2 page 3

1152 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

reserved for map with added sea regions.
Here it is
I was thinking that you could edit your map to be something like this, as mine is a bit distant.
NOTABLE THINGS:
Concave is completely inside the Concave gulf, but Shard of hell can be attacked from the gulf and sea region 1.
A few others can be attacked from 2 regions, and some can’t. Use your judgement.
EDIT: this looks a bit lopsided now.Either 4 & 6 should be combined, or 1 should be split.

My thoughts were to let the ship sit out in the open Like this, and if a ship challanged another ship, one of the ships would just dissapear…

EDIT: I need to get offline for this.. see you guys later..

Flag Post

I just remembered: Can neutral (gray) countries attack us or create units?

Flag Post
Originally posted by developous:

YOu may as well make virtually a clone copy of civilization 5 for all i care. Its almost like it in many ways, just forum game format.

I have no idea what that is.

Originally posted by simeng:
Originally posted by stone667:
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Might need to add a variety of boats now.

I was already going to do that.

Place a marker inside a region marking all the boat types and its units.

This im confused about, I was going to add a section for boats on the stat screen.. (Shows the income, current cash, etc.)

This feature would prove to be for strategy and therefore stability in the long run. If you were to show what boats a certain dock has, then other factions could have formulate about how/when to attack due to different ships having different units etc. obviously.

This.

Originally posted by stone667:

reserved for map with added sea regions.
Here it is
I was thinking that you could edit your map to be something like this, as mine is a bit distant.
NOTABLE THINGS:
Concave is completely inside the Concave gulf, but Shard of hell can be attacked from the gulf and sea region 1.
A few others can be attacked from 2 regions, and some can’t. Use your judgement.
EDIT: this looks a bit lopsided now.Either 4 & 6 should be combined, or 1 should be split.

My thoughts were to let the ship sit out in the open Like this, and if a ship challanged another ship, one of the ships would just dissapear…

It would sit out like that when it departs.

When it is in the dock, you can either create a marker or list the boats and types in the stats, but individual for each dock.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wiiwonder:

Not unless there is an event, although I’ve never seen this happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wiiwonder:

Not unless there is an event, although I’ve never seen this happen.

wonderful. That will make everything less complicated.

Flag Post

I just noticed something I protest.
I am the only starter that does not get it first conquest at 2 troops for 150 income, but 1 troop for 125 income. I PROTEST.

Flag Post

I just noticed something I protest.
I am the only starter that does not get it first conquest at 2 troops for 150 income, but 1 troop for 125 income. I PROTEST.

You have the region of “Tonk”, its first conquest is 1 troop for 125.

Also, if they could just switch a boat to a diffrent dock at anytime, why should there be a marker for which dock its currently at if it won’t act like a shield? I say have a dot to represent a ship leaving, and have a number out to the side for how much the boat currently has. And at the stat screen, it will show all their boats and how much each has. Boats will be invisible when they are not in use. Sound good? Or do you want a revision to this?

Flag Post

I sign on as Destroy Ivalice in the region of Tonk (I thought myhome took North Kul), the only remaining region.

Flag Post

I ish webly :3

Flag Post

Either ‘I am ready’ or ‘Irish web’ or ‘I wish weekly’ :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

I sign on as Destroy Ivalice in the region of Tonk (I thought myhome took North Kul), the only remaining region.

I take it as you’re going to be an ally of Zzzip

Flag Post

Now we wait for him to fill the map with pretty colors before we start.

Flag Post

(The game has started, this will be the only round that I will give help on. I suggest buying soldiers and take over that region next to you that has 2 or 1 units in it. If you have any questions I’ll always answer them, unless if its a “which region should I attack” question. Also, don’t forget you only have 4 action points! Look at the first page to see which moves costs how much!)

Flag Post

(Welcome to the stat screen.. here you can see who has how much money and how much income, etc. The person who has the current turn marker by their empire’s name is who may make commands. Cash is how much you have and how much you can spend, you cant go over this! The income is how much cash you will get NEXT turn. Regions is how many regions you own, units is how many units your whole army is worth and boats is how many boats you have and which boat has how many boats.)

Current Turn: Janmere
Cash: $200
Income: $200
Regions: 1
Units: 0
Boats: 0

Once you get units, all your units will appear here..

Ivalice
Cash: $0

NOT YOUR COUNTRY

Parasitius

Destroy Ivalice

Flag Post

TIIIITLLLEEEE.

Flag Post

Is the game ready to commence yet? Can’t wait!

Yes- yes, it is.

Flag Post

TIIIITLLLEEEE.

Changed it already :P

Is the game ready to commence yet? Can’t wait!

Yeah its ready, you have to wait for MyHome16 to make his move before you may go. (I know you already knew this, but maybe other players didn’t.)

Oh and also!

I want to highlight the fact that turns last 12 hours, if WiiWonder doesn’t take his turn in 12 hours, I will take it as a pass.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

can i sign as a reserve?

Look at the title: “[Round 1: WiiWonder] World Wars 2 (Always Taking Reserves) page 3”
Of course. Reserve away!

Flag Post

can i sign as a reserve?

Look at the title: “[Round 1: WiiWonder] World Wars 2 (Always Taking Reserves) page 3”
Of course. Reserve away!

nevermind you guys think im stupid

We all make mistakes sporadically. If you want to sign up, then feel free to notify the thread committee about your interest(s). A careless error is more a product of the marriage between necessary ignorance and arrogance than really a crossbreed between the factors of stupidity and recklessness per se.

Flag Post

Please stop derailing my thread, if you wish to continue this discussion take it to the general thread.