[Round 47: Destroy Ivalice] World Wars 2 page 45

1152 posts

Flag Post

One of the reasons the Janmere is winning is because Stone just randomly decided to slap like 75,000 to his cash.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

I would rather continue until one of us owns all of the regions. I can see a clear end to this, and sadly, unless something game-changing occurs, that end doesn’t involve me.

I support thou.

To Zzzip: What do you mean, Zip?

To Stone: I’ll take my 75000 and my Infected Dog now.
I use it to defeatify everyone and win.
THE END

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

PACEFALM, STONEY. WHY DID YOU NOT DO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO?

First, I didn’t see the post, but looking over it 7 units cannot take over Nionia, and you have to put them in a region around it first. It cannot be placed in X region and moved because that would take too many action points.

Buy Warrior in X region: 0
Warrior Raids Cynak: 3
Warrior Moves to Cynak: 1
Buy 7 Warriors: 0
7 Warriors raids Nionia: 3

The 7 warriors don’t have a place to go and you already used all of your action points.

Flag Post

But the 7 warriors don’t need a place to go, they’ve all been neutralised by the existing 7 in the region.

Flag Post

I would rather continue until one of us owns all of the regions. I can see a clear end to this, and sadly, unless something game-changing occurs, that end doesn’t involve me.

I support thou.

THE END

first you don’t HAVE $75000.
Second:

I support thou.

Thank you so much.

And stone, you missed my move

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stone667:

PACEFALM, STONEY. WHY DID YOU NOT DO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO?

First, I didn’t see the post, but looking over it 7 units cannot take over Nionia, and you have to put them in a region around it first. It cannot be placed in X region and moved because that would take too many action points.

Buy Warrior in X region: 0
Warrior Raids Cynak: 3
Warrior Moves to Cynak: 1
Buy 7 Warriors: 0
7 Warriors raids Nionia: 3

The 7 warriors don’t have a place to go and you already used all of your action points.

Im not looking really closely at this, but I think this is another of those “Wtf you are stupid wait I did something wrong oh well its too late anyways bai I <3 you lol” moments.

Flag Post

lol at this rate the game will end in 2014

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

I support thou.

THE END

first you don’t HAVE $75000.
Second:

I support thou.

Thank you so much.

And stone, you missed my move

No I didn’t, I’m still trying to get S_98 to fix his move.

But the 7 warriors don’t need a place to go, they’ve all been neutralised by the existing 7 in the region.

Those 7 warriors didn’t get neutralised because they can’t attack that region. You must be greater than the opposing force.

7 = 7 Is what it currently is
8 > 7 is what’s needed.

You must be bigger when attacking, make sence?

Flag Post

/sign for a reserve in a future round SOMETIME? mabye? from my info theres only 2 slots taken in the reserve on page 1…so when i do go…my country shall be named…..MOOTOPIA cause everyone for some reason turned into a cow-person

Flag Post

it has been 1 day since he posted. He thinks he is right. You are right. EXECUTE THE MOVES. he has gone over double his time allotment.

Flag Post

Oh. GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’d better receive my banana sticker this time.

Buy 8 and put the remaining 1 in Lithis.

Flag Post

What do you guys think of a co-host, somebody [A 3rd party] can tend to the game while i’m gone. I feel bad for you guys, you guys just want this game to finish but that’s impossible with me doing 1 post a day. If you guys think this is a good idea I’d probably make whoever wants to be the co-host, with experience of games, the co-host. So if anybody is watching this thread and wants to co-host it and this is fine with my players, speak up and ask.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Janmere

Cash: $21,200
Income: $12,965
Regions: 34
Units: 92
Boats: 1

1 Explosive Mine Field (91u), 9 Soldiers

NOT YOUR COUNTRY

Cash: $25,355
Income: $2,650
Regions: 8
Units: 56
Boats: 0

56 Warriors

Destroy Ivalice

Cash: $32,015
Income: $6,475
Regions: 15
Units: 38
Boats: 0

2 Assault Dog Packs (39u), 6 Soldiers.

Flag Post

Devourer, do you want to destroy NOT MY COUNTRY yet?
We can do it within 9 action points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sninetiate:

Devourer, do you want to destroy NOT MY COUNTRY yet?
We can do it within 9 action points.

problem is if he kills me, he loses, because he doesn’t have the ecomomy to hurt you. the only way for him or i to win is to over action you.

Flag Post

Destroy Ivalice
1. Gift $4035 to NOT YOUR COUNTRY.
2. Raid Fyrone Flats and Pilzouer from Crystal Scar.
3. End Turn.

Edit: myhome’s income should be 2650. You didn’t factor in Cyber Pass and Shadron.

Flag Post

Well, not any more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sninetiate:

Well, not any more.

Muahahahaha!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stone667:

What do you guys think of a co-host, somebody [A 3rd party] can tend to the game while i’m gone. I feel bad for you guys, you guys just want this game to finish but that’s impossible with me doing 1 post a day. If you guys think this is a good idea I’d probably make whoever wants to be the co-host, with experience of games, the co-host. So if anybody is watching this thread and wants to co-host it and this is fine with my players, speak up and ask.

Destroy Ivalice
1. Gift $4035 to NOT YOUR COUNTRY.
2. Raid Fyrone Flats and Pilzouer from Crystal Scar.
3. End Turn.

Edit: myhome’s income should be 2650. You didn’t factor in Cyber Pass and Shadron.

Your assasult dogs in crystal scar can only hop 1 region and cannot reach Pilzour.

Flag Post

Assault Dogs: $1,250 – Worth 38 Units: Buy a rabid pack of dogs to rush into a region and literaly rip your oppenents apart. Can “hop” over 2 regions when attacking

Excuse me, Stone majesty.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Assault Dogs: $1,250 – Worth 38 Units: Buy a rabid pack of dogs to rush into a region and literaly rip your oppenents apart. Can “hop” over 2 regions when attacking

lol stone is forgetting his own game infomation

oh can i be co-host?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

lol stone is forgetting his own game infomation

Yes I am..

oh can i be co-host?

No you cannot.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Janmere

Cash: $27,980
Income: $12,310
Regions: 32
Units: 92