[Round 47: Destroy Ivalice] World Wars 2 page 46

1152 posts

Flag Post

Gifting money actually ends up backfiring in the end, guys. Just a piece of advice.

I would like to Purchasify Nuke and Raidify South Empire.
I would also like to raid Republic of the Tribes with North Empire.
Lastly, I would like to purchase 1 warrior in RotT.

Flag Post

Gifting money actually ends up backfiring in the end, guys. Just a piece of advice.

Because sitting by and having a 1 vs 1 with you is obviously the smarter idea :P. It’s smarter because it won’t backfire; something that was expected to fail can’t possibly backfire.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Because sitting by and having a 1 vs 1 with you is obviously the smarter idea :P. It’s smarter because it won’t backfire; something that was expected to fail can’t possibly backfire.

Yup! You got that exactly right!
Now repent to the Plant King at once!

I mean just try to control how much you give. I will inevitably lose, but if you go overboard with giving the money to the others just to deal with the one controlling the map, you are going to have a bad dream when it’s 1v1.

Remember myhome’s fall? Because we banded together. Then Mysterymason with his extra territories started to bombard us. And we ended up killing him, too. But you gave too much money to me and I insta-got 14 territories. But you guys made the mistake of not destroying Janmere and preventing this. So my reign is about to end. Hope you learnt from history, guys.

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it”
George Santayana

Flag Post

I mean just try to control how much you give.

Are you implying I wasn’t before?

But you gave too much money to me and I insta-got 14 territories.

I only gave you $5k, 4k of which you returned to me directly afterwards. The true boost in your income was the random event that gave you a temporary $7500 in income. You may be right that it wasn’t smart for me to give you enough money for an extra nuke, but I felt that it was needed at the time.

Flag Post

Do as you wish. I can only advise. I’d prefer you to myhome as we made an alliance in early-game.

Flag Post

(if you’re talking about my fall, it is also how when you brought me to 4000 income, you all had pretty much that. YOU STILL KEPT ATTACKING ME. Even though MM was getting like 7500 at the time.)

Flag Post

Ah, because at that time we wanted to do away with you once and for all…
But now with only 3 poeple left, killing anyone would result in a 1v1. So no one would want to risk falling into that trap as a weaker opponent.
I think that you two will successfully topple my power (as such has happened before) and the stronger one would then purposely finish me off. So the game will fall into an inevitable 1v1 where the weaker would lose.

So I suggest you guys rethink your strategies a little, and don’t keep attacking me.
That is all I have to say…

By the way, I think Zzzip would love to act as a GM.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stone667:
Originally posted by ajx30009:
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Assault Dogs: $1,250 – Worth 38 Units: Buy a rabid pack of dogs to rush into a region and literaly rip your oppenents apart. Can “hop” over 2 regions when attacking

Excuse me, Stone majesty.

lol stone is forgetting his own game infomation

Yes I am..

oh can i be co-host?

No you cannot.

why not?

Flag Post

Flag Post

Janmere

Cash: $27,980
Income: $13,200
Regions: 34
Units: 92
Boats: 1

1 Explosive Mine Field (91u), 10 Soldiers

NOT YOUR COUNTRY

Cash: $30,720
Income: $1,330
Regions: 4
Units: 56
Boats: 0

56 Warriors

Destroy Ivalice

Income: $6,240
Regions: 15
Units: 38

2 Assault Dog Packs (39u), 6 Soldiers.

Flag Post

Nuke beld.
shadron gets east lort. Move the shadron dude to the LortFort (eastlort).
(LET’S RENAME KUL TO KITTENS. NO I WILL NOT LET GO)

Flag Post

Why would you not deal the maximum damage to S_98? You’re allowing his income to climb. I understand that you may be wary that my income would become higher than yours if S_98’s income drops, but that would also make me the primary target. Having me as the primary target and you with a nice income is better than having S_98 as the primary target and me with the nice income.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

No, I will not let you. Instead, I will rename Kul to Plants.

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

No, I will not let you. Instead, I will rename Kul to Plants.

I support Plants because myhome isn’t being supportive during a dire time for me. Until he takes responsibility for our child, I am naming it Plants.

Flag Post

Well, can I rename ALL my territories to “Plants”?

Flag Post

Ivalice.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Janmere

Income: $10,500
Regions: 28
Units: 10

10 Soldiers

NOT YOUR COUNTRY

Cash: $15,720
Income: $4,030
Regions: 10
Units: 56

56 Warriors

Destroy Ivalice

Cash: $34,220
Income: $6,240
Regions: 15
Units: 38

2 Assault Dog Packs (39u), 6 Soldiers.

Flag Post

THEN WHY YOU NO CHANGE IT TO KITTENS IN THE FIRST THREE ROUNDS!!!!!

Flag Post

If you don’t comply, I don’t want to comply.

Destroy Ivalice
1. Raid Eonista and North Empire from Crystal Scar.
2. End Turn.

Flag Post

I went halfway. :<

Flag Post

Cough, cough.

Flag Post

My internet has been crazy lately, i’ve only had periodic internet spikes, but not long enough to update anything. I don’t know when it will be fixed but I will try to update every time possible.

THEN WHY YOU NO CHANGE IT TO KITTENS IN THE FIRST THREE ROUNDS!!!!!

Suprised somebody found it, It was a joke and I was going to change it back next turn.

Flag Post

OF COURSE I FOUND IT.
I AM not an idiot.

Flag Post

lol this game is dead