ChatChat 2 (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

Are You Getting tired of ChatChat, its never getting updated, its just going to stay the same.. well dont worry we are going to try to make ChatChat2 we need supporters coders and Game artist if u want ChatChat2 to happen well lets get started now!!!

Flag Post

i support this.

Flag Post

i think that is a good think so i will help i t pie cake btw i cant do art but i can do other things

Flag Post

FACE CAM!!!!!!!

Flag Post

I DO SUPORT

Flag Post

I love how Sky made alts to post here. . Thread does not belong here, bro.

Flag Post

Nice one, Sierra. But in the future, with threads like these, it is excellent to link places (like here, here and here) for them to go.

Flag Post

sorry first time but the main thing here is to make chatchat2 to make it bigger and better

Flag Post
Originally posted by SkyFinder:

sorry first time but the main thing here is to make chatchat2 to make it bigger and better

But this is the wrong forum. Please delete this thread and take is somewhere appropriate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SkyFinder:

Yah, but at least have some common sense. I mean seriously, HOW DO YOU MESS THEM UP? THE FGF IS BELOW THE GAMES FORUMS AND GG, AND IT GIVES YOU A SUMMARY AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. NOT TO MENTION THAT THE AMOUNT OF THREADS WITH TITLES THAT DON’T HAVE ANYTHING OT DO WITH FLASH GAMES. I MEAN, ARE YOU BLIND PEOPLE?

In other words, please don’t take that seriously. I’m just cranky from lack of sleep.

Flag Post

calm down plez no need to yell

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

o.O ^

Flag Post

Flag and move on. Bumping this only keeps actual forum games off the first page.