Homestuck - The CYOP

349 posts

Flag Post

Reserved for lock.

 
Flag Post

You are the WAGGISH WILDMAN. You enjoy a GOOD JOKE, but haven’t the stomach to deal with the other, less desirable CHARACTER FACETS of THOSE WHO WOULD OSTENSIBLY MAKE THEM, most commonly hatred of THE DERSITES, against whom your fellows really just seem to be engaged in WAR FOR THE SAKE OF WAR. Right now, you’re living in a FARM-LIKE CAVE – by which you mean a CAVE YOU HOLLOWED OUT AND DESIGNED TO ACT AS A FARM – the entrance of which is just next to a SEALED TOWER on PROSPIT’S MOON, near the CHAIN linking the moon to the planet. Perhaps in one of your bouts of STRANGELY TWISTED HUMOR, you built the cave into the foundations of the tower itself. It doesn’t seem to have had any lasting effect – at least, not yet. In any case, you are happy with your current existence, and very few people bother you these days.

—> _

 
Flag Post

—> Walk out of the cave.

 
Flag Post

I’m sorry, but isn’t this in violation of rule 12?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

I’m sorry, but isn’t this in violation of rule 12?

[Seeing as how one of the guys who runs the Master FGF doesn’t have a problem with the game, and I was approved for a second game slot anyway, it doesn’t exactly matter.]

Originally posted by Mysterymason:

—> Walk out of the cave.

Being at the entrance to the cave anyway, you leave the cave wholly, and look over your VAST TRACTS OF LAND. Really, though, it’s just a couple of large, circular fields – one contains a number of vegetable patches; the other has an assortment of cows, sheep, pigs and chickens in it (in separate areas of the field, of course).

—> _

 
Flag Post

Yeah, But I don’t think that is how it works. The rules are supposed to be enforced, not bent for certain people.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

I’m sorry, but isn’t this in violation of rule 12?

In addition, it’s more than a week from the beginning of Mexican Shootout and it has ended, so this doesn’t break any rules.

 
Flag Post

The LYNCH mafia?

 
Flag Post

Er… no?

 
Flag Post

[Guys. We’ve established that it’s not illegal for me to start a new game. Either make a suggestion for an action, or stop posting. Please.]

 
Flag Post

>WW: FLASHBACK/FORWARD to YOUR TIME IN THE WAR

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NimbusCloud26:

>WW: FLASHBACK/FORWARD to YOUR TIME IN THE WAR

Uh… okay, then. Let’s see if we can’t look into the pastfuture somehow.

—>



You are the WILY WARMASTER. Your goal in this war will be instrumental to the defeat of your FATED OPPONENTS. You see, only you can help the CURRENTLY INCAPACITATED KING command his troops to COMPLETE AND TOTAL VICTORY. The pawns of your MORTAL ENEMIES will be tough to get past, but ultimately, it must be you who gets past them. Since, you know, the CURRENTLY INCAPACITATED KING can’t do it himself right now.

—> _

 
Flag Post

>WW?: EQUIP KING’S SCEPTER

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NimbusCloud26:

>WW?: EQUIP KING’S SCEPTER

Uh, you don’t have that on you. That’s actually part of the reason why he’s incapacitated, too, so equipping it yourself would be counterproductive.

—> _

 
Flag Post

>WW?: Search for Weapons, there is a war to be fought!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by rann13:

>WW?: Search for Weapons, there is a war to be fought!

You find yourself wielding a pair of ADDITIONAL ARMS, with which you may COMMAND YOUR TROOPS better. Ha-har.

—> _

[Advancement Hint: Capslocked text may give hints on what to do from now on if you’re not moving in the appropriate direction with the story.]

 
Flag Post

WW?: GESTICULATE WILDLY towards YOUR TROOPS and COMMAND them to BATTLE POSITIONS.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Sabin7:

WW?: GESTICULATE WILDLY towards YOUR TROOPS and COMMAND them to BATTLE POSITIONS.

You wave your arms in a haphazard manner, and succeed in ordering your troops to their appropriate battle positions, somehow. Now would be a good time to ORDER THE CHARGE against the opposing forces.

—> _

 
Flag Post

> WW?: Order flank against DESTINED NEMESES.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Sabin7:

WW: Order flank against DESTINED NEMESES.

You already have troops flanking theirs. Now is the time to CHARGE FROM THE FRONT.

 
Flag Post

>WW?: Order units to CHARGE FROM THE FRONT.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by rann13:

>WW?: Order units to CHARGE FROM THE FRONT.

Giving what is essentially the final order that those under your command will listen to, the DERSITE FORCE begins its assault upon the PROSPITIAN ARMY.
For some reason, you get a sense of déjà vu.

—>



Woooooaaaaaah. You have no idea where that whole mental sequence of events came from, but clearly, it had nothing to do with you whatsoever. You would never betray your own people, not even if they betrayed you first.
…well, maybe if they betrayed you first. But really, what are the chances of that happening? You don’t even know anyone who might reasonably betray you… given that you don’t really know anyone at all. Oh, well. Let’s EXPLORE THE FARM for a bit, remind yourself where you are.

—> _

 
Flag Post

>WW: Explore the Farm

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by rann13:

>WW: Explore the Farm

You take a look around the place. Everything seems to be in its appropriate locations… nothing moving itself from where it should be to where it shouldn’t be. Hence, all is well.

—> _

 
Flag Post

[Anyone else?]