[Trivia] Duel II: Duel 10: SilverEvil vs. Firespread page 14 (locked)

369 posts

Flag Post

bjjdude put a chip on D, then changed to A, SilverEvil put a chip on A… The correct answer was… Hover here.

bjjdude has 6 chips, and SilverEvil has 4 chips. Both players have one accelerator. The jackpot is £189,000.

Duel 9: Question 4: Who is the Prime Minister of England?
A. Barack Obama
B. Benjamin Disraeli
C. Margaret Thatcher
D. David Cameron

kthxbai

NOTE: I WILL NOT ALLOW CHANGING OF CHOICES ANY MORE. PERIOD.

Flag Post

sent

Flag Post

sent

Flag Post

Yeesh, I thought this one was obvious (By elimination).

bjjdude put chips on B, C, and D, SilverEvil put a chip on D… The correct answer was… Hover here. Barack Obama is the President of the U.S.A., and Disraeli and Thatcher are former Prime Ministers of England.

bjjdude has 4 chips, and SilverEvil has 4 chips. Both players have one accelerator. The jackpot is £191,000.

Duel 9: Question 5: In American football, what is a Hail Mary?
A. When you get down on your knees after a very long touchdown run and thank the Lord you made it.
B. When you throw the ball forward desperately hoping someone will catch it with little chance of success.
C. When you lose the game for your team, and your coach makes you do something absurd as penance.
D. When you win the game for your team, and your entire team prostrates themselves before you, praising you gloriously.

Flag Post

I think you might want to check your hovertext.

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post

bjjdude put a chip on B, SilverEvil put a chip on B… The correct answer was… Hover here.

bjjdude has 4 chips, and SilverEvil has 4 chips. Both players have one accelerator. The jackpot is £191,000.

Duel 9: Question 6: You may have heard of the prison island of Alcatraz. You may even know that the origin of its name is Spanish. What does it mean?
A. Prison
B. Pain
C. Pelican
D. Penis

Flag Post

Sent

Flag Post

Sent

Flag Post

bjjdude put chips on A, B, and C… SilverEvil put a chip on C… The correct answer was… Hover here.

bjjdude has 2 chips, and SilverEvil has 4 chips. Both players have one accelerator. The jackpot is £193,000.

Duel 9: Question 7: According do the U.S. Census Bureau, what is the second most common last name?
A. Johnson
B. Wang
C. Dong
D. Penis

Flag Post

SENT

Flag Post

sent

Flag Post

bjjdude put a chip on A… SilverEvil put a chip on A… The correct answer was… Hover here.

bjjdude has 2 chips, and SilverEvil has 4 chips. Both players have one accelerator. The jackpot is £193,000.

Duel 9: Question 8: Which metal band takes its name from Elvish1 in The Lord of The Rings?
A. Eluveitie
B. Be’lakor
C. Ensiferum
D. Amon Amarth

1 Sindarin

bjjdude, remember that you only have 2 chips.

Flag Post

sent.

Flag Post

I am SURE your jackpots arent in real money. If they are, I will sign up in the next one, I need campaign money.

Flag Post

I thought you were loaded.

Flag Post

sent

Flag Post

SilverEvil put chips on A and D… bjjdude put a chip on A…

The correct answer was… Hover here. It’s the Sindarin name for Mount Doom!

I’m sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated! Good job making it this far!

The jackpot is £195,000.

Who do you want to duel next?

Firespread, S_98, or ty38?

Flag Post

Maist you might want to replace S_98

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

Maist you might want to replace S_98

Why?

Originally posted by bjjdude:

RAGE

:O

EDIT: I see why I might want to replace him…

Flag Post

S_98 requested a perma-ban from Kong.

Flag Post

Anyone want to replace him?

Requirements: Not have already played, not be an idiot.

Flag Post

Feel like lowering your standards?

Flag Post

SilverEvil, please pick a new opponent within the next 26 hours or so.