[Trivia] Duel II: Duel 10: SilverEvil vs. Firespread page 5 (locked)

369 posts

Flag Post

If I wasn’t going to be here for more than 2 days, I’d say yes, but since the deadline for the questions is two days after they are posted, I’ll be fine. But thanks for offering.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

If I wasn’t going to be here for more than 2 days, I’d say yes, but since the deadline for the questions is two days after they are posted, I’ll be fine. But Thanks for offering.

Ok, if you’re not here for 2 or more days, just PM me, and I’ll think some questions up for the people dueling, unless I’m in that duel of course.

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post

devourer put chips on all four… And the answer is A. 10 feet!

The jackpot is £137,000 .

Alas, wercooler has not posted, so devourer359 wins by default. Do you want to take 20% of the pot or Duel one of the following:

ty38, coolo2011, or Aedan210?

Flag Post

I’ll duel Coolo, who I hope will actually be active.

Flag Post

Duel 5: devourer359 vs. coolo2011

Both users have 10 chips and an accelerator. The jackpot is £134,000.

Duel 5: Question 1: What is Madonna’s last name?

A. Sarkisian
B. Ciccone
C. Ripoll
D. Sebert

Flag Post

You bet your ass I’m going to be active.

But not much, because school starts again on Wednesday, so I might be a little late to answering some questions, but I should be able to handle it unless something important comes up on DC Universe Online.

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post

Both players placed chips on all four… The correct answer is… Roll over for the answer.

devourer359 has 7 chips, coolo2011 has 7 chips. Both players have one accelerator. The jackpot is £140,000.

coolo, please remember to indicate in-thread that you have sent an answer. I’m going to let it pass this time because you at least made a post. Next time, the penalty shall apply.

Duel 5: Question 2: In Greek Mythology, Cerberus is the dog that guards the Underworld. How many heads does he have?
A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D. 4

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post

Man, since I got eliminated, I’ve known the answer to every goddamn question. Stupid trick-speed-of-light question.
sulks

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post

Who is a Madonna?
Who would know?
There might be a Madonna Sarkisian, or Madonna Ripoll, or Sebert? Right?

Flag Post

I would’ve known the answer to the Madonna question. That honestly seemed like a too easy question.

Flag Post

I don’t know the answer.

Flag Post

I know this thanks to Yu-Gi-Oh! (Used to have a PS1 game)

Flag Post

devourer359 put one chip on C… coolo2011 put chips on B and C… The correct answer is… Roll over or click for the answer.

devourer359 has 7 chips, coolo2011 has 6 chips. Both players have one accelerator. The jackpot is £141,000.

Duel 5: Question 3: Who was the second president of the United States of America?
A. John Quincy Adams
B. Samuel Adams
C. John Adams
D. Charles Addams

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post

continues to sulk

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

continues to sulk

You’ll love the next question! :D

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post

devourer359 put one chip on C… coolo2011 put chips on all four… The correct answer is… Roll over for the answer

devourer359 has 7 chips, coolo2011 has 3 chips. Both players have one accelerator. The jackpot is £144,000.

Duel 5: Question 4: What game is the character Ogmo originally from?

A. Super Meat Boy
B. Jumper
C. FLaiL
D. Broken Cave Robot

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post

dies

Flag Post

Oh, Maionais, why must you spite LouLou so?