[Trivia] Duel II: Duel 10: SilverEvil vs. Firespread page 8 (locked)

369 posts

Flag Post

Alright then.
I shall call my brethren to release our auxins to grow towards the fire and snuff it out.

I mean, BETRAYAL?!?!

Flag Post

Betrayal? Why, just what are you talking about? This is for your own good. This fire, has, uhm, healing properties; It will rejuvenate your youth and get rid of that annoying wilting that has been making you alert of your death bed for years.

Flag Post

Improper usage of semicolons denote lying, devourer.
And lying is bad. Harbouring lies decreases your osmotic pressure.

Flag Post

Improper usage of semicolons denote lying, devourer.

You weren’t supposed to notice that. Semicolons are invisible to plants. I think the fire is improving your ability to see.

Harbouring lies decreases your osmotic pressure.

I see that your osmotic pressure is increasing. You might want to fix that with some fire.

Flag Post

My stomata are disgusted by your wicked lies. My fire is not physical fire, but the fire within my soul. May the rain descending from the heavens above purify your discoloured xylem.

(I JUST HAD A NEW IDEA FOR AN RP! GET ALL YOUR PLANT FRIENDS AND WE’LL STOP SPAMMING MOISTY’S THREAD)

Flag Post

I’m EVER, EVER, so sorry. Sent

Flag Post

devourer359 put chips on A, B, and D… t6salt put chips on all four… The correct answer is… Roll over for the answer.

devourer359 has 5 chips, t6salt has 6 chips. Both players have one accelerator. The jackpot is £154,000.

Duel 6: Question 3: Who starred as Dorothy Gale in The Wizard of Oz?
A. Judy Garland
B. Billie Burke
C. Margaret Hamilton
D. Clara Blandick

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post

Looks like me watching the credits after the end of the films I watch has payed off. .tenS

Flag Post

devourer359 put chips on A, C, and D… t6salt put a chip on A… The correct answer is… Roll over for the answer.

devourer359 has 3 chips, t6salt has 6 chips. Both players have one accelerator. The jackpot is £156,000.

Duel 6: Question 4:Which of these animals is not venomous?
A. Poison Dart Frog
B. King Cobra
C. Stingray
D. Brown Recluse

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Sent.

Flag Post

devourer359 put a chip on A… t6salt put chips on A and C… The correct answer is… Roll over for the answer.

devourer359 has 3 chips, t6salt has 5 chips. Both players have one accelerator. The jackpot is £157,000.

Duel 6: Question 5: According to Jewish law, which of these is not Kosher (permissible to eat)?
A. Cow
B. Giraffe
C. Horse
D. Turkey

Flag Post

Sent

Flag Post

Sent.

Flag Post

devourer359 put a chip on C… t6salt put chips on B, C and D… The correct answer is… Roll over for the answer.

devourer359 has 3 chips, t6salt has 3 chips. Both players have one accelerator. The jackpot is £159,000.

Duel 6: Question 6:Which of these is not a real place?
A. Krungthepmahanakornamornratanakosinmahintarayutthayamahadilokphopnopparatrajathaniburir
omudomrajaniwesmahasatharnamornphimarnavatarnsathitsakkattiyavisanukamprasit
B. Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg
C. Gauronatilmunagaphaugahtikcipannogtonerauoytubrewsnathgirehtsisihteandatroshemalogao River
D. Tetaumatawhakatangihangakoauaotamateaurehaeaturipukapihimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuaak
itanarahu

Flag Post

Sent :/.

Flag Post
<facepalm>

Flag Post

Sented.

Flag Post

I’d place my munnies that all exist but one is spelt wrongly.

Maistlin, I think that there is only a 15% chance that someone would get it right even if you let everyone use references. Everyone would just put all four.

Flag Post

Just saying, I’d put my chips on A, C and D. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

Just saying, I’d put my chips on A, C and D. :P

coughdon’tlistentohimcough

Flag Post

Am I the only one that knows the answer?

Flag Post

Nope, we did something on places with weird names in geography and only one of them didn’t crop up. So I went with that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Nope, we did something on places with weird names in geography and only one of them didn’t crop up. So I went with that.

World Geo would have been so much more entertaining if we did things like this.