[CYOP] YFYIASOR page 2 (locked)

200 posts

Flag Post

Use the shard of the glass.

You take the shard of glass from your pocket and scrape the wall… it seems to be some kind of fabric, unbreakable by humans, though. This weird glass can break it, though. You cut a hole in the wall, and enter the dark hallway. WDYD?

Flag Post

Look around.

Flag Post

Look around.

You look around the hallway, but you can’t see much further than a couple meters. The hallway seems to be long and quite narrow. WDYD?

Flag Post

Walk down the hallway while feeling the walls.

Flag Post

Walk down the hallway while feeling the walls.

You walk down the narrow hallway, while touching the walls aside you. The further you go, the rougher they feel… Then, you suddenly hit a wall in front of you in the dark. WDYD?

Flag Post

Use the shard of glass to break the wall.

Flag Post

You stab the wall with the shard of “glass” and enter a new room. WDYD?

Flag Post

Look around.

Flag Post

Look around.

This room is also white, but there are some noticable differences to the previous two rooms. First of all, this room has a door *relief* but there’s a keypad. Then, the room has some kind of a poem on the floor.

I like someone here, very much, a lot
That’s you, I hope you like me too
I even bought a gift for you, a robot
But his cat ate my fishy, boo-hoo

You are confuzed by the poem’s meaning. WDYD?

Flag Post

Flag Post

You decide to break the wall… Um… there were no other breakable walls in this room than the one you used to enter the room. Suddenly, you notice a note flying into the room. You grab it and read:

"You should be looking for the code to exit the room."

WDYD?

Flag Post

Examine the door and the keypad.

Flag Post

Examine the door and the keypad.

You walk to the door and examine it. Unlike the walls which are rough, the door’s surface is smooth. The door is locked up tight, which turns your attention to the keypad. It has numbers 0-9 and requires you to input some kind of a code… But how long should the code be? This turns your attention to the note. And what should the code be? That turns your attention to the floor poem…

WDYD?

Flag Post

Search the walls for any more minuscule poems.

Flag Post

Search the walls for any more minuscule poems.

There are no other poems in the room. WDYD?

Flag Post

Shout out the word FISH.
And start feeling every square inch of the room.

Flag Post

Shout out the word FISH. And start feeling every square inch of the room.

"FISH!" No result. You go around the room carefully, but come to the conclusion that the poem is the key. You read it aloud.

WDYD?

Flag Post

Examine the keypad for any other buttons. Or anything else. If all else fails, type a single 0.

Flag Post

Examine the keypad for any other buttons. Or anything else. If all else fails, type a single 0.

There are exactly 11 buttons on the keypad, numbers 0-9 and an enter button. You push the 0 and press Enter…

"Code wrong. Two tries remaining."

Terrified, you once again read the poem aloud. WDYD?

Flag Post

Who supports the idea of fish (3474) or gift (4438) or present (7737368)?
NOT A THING I DO.

Flag Post

Clue: You will need all four rows of the poem to solve the code.

Flag Post

???
Number of words?
8?

Flag Post

Read the note, notice one thing, read it aloud, then look at the poem, read each row aloud and listen very well what you are saying. It’s a rather simple puzzle.

Flag Post

Read all four rows of the poem.

Flag Post

I like some 1 here, very much, a lot
That’s you, I hope you like me 2
I even bought a gift for you, a robot
But his cat 8 my fishy, boo-hoo