[CYOP] YFYIASOR page 3 (locked)

200 posts

Flag Post

3 is an even numnum… I just don’t know what it is.

Flag Post

You’re on the right track, Snine. Just read the third row again, there is a number there.

Flag Post

1248. Type it in.
Edit: Are you taking time to type the new room out?

Flag Post

Enter 1248 into the keypad.

You enter the code, 1248, which you believe to be correct into the keypad.

"Code correct. Opening the door."

The door opens, and you enter a garden-like room. The room is full of plants and you can’t even see the walls in most of the area.

WDYD?

Flag Post

I can communicate with them as I am a plant too.
Errr… look around, as usual.

Flag Post

Sorry, I’m not feeling very well at the moment, so I’m going to stop updating for today now, and continue tomorrow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Sorry, I’m not feeling very well at the moment, so I’m going to stop updating for today now, and continue tomorrow.

Okay, Blu. Get well soon.

Flag Post

BTW, I loved YFYIAR.
I shall loyally wait for you to become unstick.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

BTW, I loved YFYIAR.
I shall loyally wait for you to become unsick.

Fix’d

Flag Post

Bluji, I know you are here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Bluji, I know you are here.

maybe he’s just tired give em’ a brake

Flag Post

Happy Get Well Fast Bump!

Flag Post

I LOOK AROUND.

Flag Post

YOU LOOK AROUND.

You take a couple steps forward and come to the conclusion this room is nothing like the ones before. Let’s see…

First, the room consists of "islands", each about ten meters from each other, making jumping the gaps a pure impossibility. In addition, the "islands" are also about 25 meters from the bottom of the room, so falling would be fatal. There must be a way to get some kind of bridges across the islands, then.

Second, each island seems to have some kind of a generator. You walk to the one on the island you’re on at the moment and read off the generator’s bottom:

"Insert enough liquid to activate bridge #1."

Liquid… Liquid? There are all kinds of plants here but nothing that can give you liquid? The room looks rather tropical, though… There must be something liquid-giving in the tropics as well, right?

WDYD?

Flag Post

Look at the sky and pray for clouds

Examine the trees. Look for sugarcanes or something. Sugarcanes produce molasses which may be classified as liquids. Otherwise, try hacking at any plant with a soft stem in an effort to liberate sap.

Flag Post

Since Adeeb gave me some ingenious questions in chat, here are some answers:

Your suit covers your body, over to the neck, and your head is covered with a helmet. You cannot slice open the suit nor open it through other means. This closes some of the possibilities.

Flag Post

If you’re in a tropical room, I’d imagine that dew would collect on the plants at some point.

Try collecting dew from the plants.

Flag Post

Examine the trees. Look for sugarcanes or something. Sugarcanes produce molasses which may be classified as liquids. Otherwise, try hacking at any plant with a soft stem in an effort to liberate sap.

You examine the trees. There are nothing else except palm trees. You whack some leafy plants with the shard of super-sharp glass, but it produces no results. Hmm…

Try collecting dew from the plants.

You go around looking at the plants and collecting some of the dew into an empty coconut shell you found near the plants. After a sweaty 15 minutes of dew collecting, you come to the conclusion that it would take an eternity to fill up the generator. Even your sweat would fill it quicker, but you can’t open the suit.

WDYD?

Flag Post

Errr… but all of them have plants?

Flag Post

All of what?

Flag Post

Does the helmet have any openings to breathe through/see through? If it does, you MIGHT be able to get some sweat through the front of the helmet.

Flag Post

Does the helmet have any openings to breathe through/see through? If it does, you MIGHT be able to get some sweat through the front of the helmet.

The helmet is some kind of clear plastic, so it’s easy to see through it, and yes, it also does have breathing holes, but they are awfully small and it would also take an eternity to get enough sweat through them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

All of what?

Islands.

Look for a fruit of some sort on any tree. Come on, only palms? There must be something else too.

Flag Post

Look for a fruit of some sort on any tree.

You look up the palm trees… and see some coconuts. WDYD?

Yes, all of the islands have plants.

Flag Post

Try beating/pushing the tree to see if the coconut can fall. I have never been near a palm tree, so I don’t know if that might work.