[CYOP] YFYIASOR page 4 (locked)

200 posts

Flag Post

Try beating/pushing the tree to see if the coconut can fall.

You kick and punch the tree to make the coconuts fall… And one of them does fall. However, you think that isn’t enough and the other coconuts are stuck in the tree. WDYD?

Flag Post

Is (s)he hungry? Just cut open the coconut and pour the milk in the generator and eat the rest of the coconut.

Flag Post

(As mentioned, you cannot open the suit.)

Just cut open the coconut and pour the milk in the generator.

You grab your shard of glass and strike the coconut! It splits in half and you pour the coconut milk into the generator. As you suspected, the generator is only half full… WDYD?

Flag Post

Can you try to get 2-3 more coconuts or are they too strongly attached to the tree?

Flag Post

Repeat previous actions till you get another coconut, cut it open and fill the remaining half of the generator.

kekekeke

Flag Post

That’s basically what I meant…

Flag Post

Can you try to get 2-3 more coconuts or are they too strongly attached to the tree?

You keep kicking and punching the tree, but the coconuts seem to be too strongly attached. WDYD?

Flag Post

Climb up the tree and get a coconut, of course.

Flag Post

Remove the bark using the shard and cut some sticks from the tree under the bark to try and knock some coconuts until they fall. In case that doesn’t work, search for rocks/something unvaluable to your quest to throw at the coconuts on the island.

Flag Post

Shard of glass? Throw it at the cocounuts. And then if it breaks, just grap an empty shell of coconut to collect the water. Repeat, and voila!

Flag Post

I think the shard could be too valuable.

Flag Post

It would be ridiculous to execute three people’s command at once.

Flag Post

I will be executing them starting from Adeeb’s command. If his works, then I will not execute the other ones. So please, wait a moment.

Flag Post

Climb up the tree and get a coconut, of course.

The simpler the solution the more likely it is to work! You climb up the tree, stab the coconuts a couple times… and voila! They fall! You fall back down and slice the coconuts open, then pour the milk to the generator and the bridge unfolds! You walk over to the second island. WDYD?

[This will be last update today. I’m sorry.]

Flag Post

:C I just started. Anyways, I thought it would be too hard to climb the tree, especially with the suit. Anyways, first command on the second island, look around.

EDIT: Does the island room count as another room? If it does, add it to the ‘’Rooms visited’’ thing at the second post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mikkmar:

:C I just started. Anyways, I thought it would be too hard to climb the tree, especially with the suit. Anyways, first command on the second island, look around.

Never underestimate commando survival training!

Look around, as always.

EDIT: Bah, mikk always ninja’s me xD

Flag Post

look
I also notice that there is no antagonistic evil badmouthing villain computer in this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

look
I also notice that there is no antagonistic evil badmouthing villain computer in this.

Wait and see. Just wait and see. I’m sure there is an Pachydermos v.2 in the game somewhere…

Flag Post

Adeeb, myhome, no point in saying it again. I get it that I ninja’d Adeeb, but myhome, no need to say look again.

Flag Post

Wait, so he’s got some suit and (s)he is CLEARLY in some rooms that require him to think and use his body… Will this turn into a horror movie? Like it’s the future, they removed his/her memories, put him/her in a suit and started testing.

EDIT: I actually remember a movie like that, all the people inside were criminals. Cube:Zero or something.

Flag Post

I feel desperate checking this all the time :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by mikkmar:

I feel desperate checking this all the time :/

Blu’s not feeling as awesome as he usually does. Lingering effect of sickness. Once he recovers, I am sure we will be totally overwhelmed by the speed of the updates like I was.

In the meantime, we should be patient :) I am just as interested/excited as you are…

Flag Post

Aren’t you gonna teach the new ones like this:

Patience, young grasshopper.
OR
Patience, young one.
OR
Patience, young padawan.

Sources: Your profile, FGF profile, chat.

Flag Post

waiting for Blu to stop dreaming about blue elephants

Flag Post

Patience. Bluji’s ailment will lighten in due time. May Bluji have a speedy recovery.