[CYOP] YFYIASOR page 8 (locked)

200 posts

Flag Post

See my previous post.

 
Flag Post

Type in:

84YA

 
Flag Post

You are wrong. As I mentioned: ANAGRAM IT

 
Flag Post

FEUDATORY? I so don’t have an idea.

 
Flag Post

YOURFATE
FOURATEY
4ATEY
480
+ 1
481
plus any letter
481G
type in the bold

 
Flag Post

Type in FEUDATORY.

You walk to the keypad and type in FEUDATORY. A voice is heard from the background:

"Finally..."

The keypad beeps. "Password correct. Opening door." The door opens and you walk into the narrow, dark corridor. WDYD?

[Last post for the day.]

 
Flag Post

Look around, if possible. Wait for eyes to adjust, if required.

If nothing interesting is revealed, as I am pretty sure will be the case, feel along a wall and proceed along the corridor.

 
Flag Post

But feel along the floor first, and if there are any raised platforms, they might be evil.
Also, the hole is always at the bottom of the far end of the chamber,juuuust large enough to get through by pulling yourself along the ground.
Source: Lab Rats TV Show

 
Flag Post

Uhh, I think Bluji isn’t gonna update this for a while. Let’s say September.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Look around.

You look in the tunnel. It’s very dark in there. You wait a moment to adjust to the darkness and notice something written onto the wall of your left, inside the tunnel.

« Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. » Leo Tolstoy

You wonder what this means before you notice something shining at the end of the tunnel. You look towards it. There is a woman, standing on a chair, in a room which seems to be the next place you’re supposed to go to. For some reason, you run towards her, as your brain recognize her as someone you love. But right before her, there seems to be an invisible wall and you run right into it. A hatch on the floor opens below you and you fall to darkness.

WDYD?

 
Flag Post

Let your eyes adjust to the darkness, then look around

 
Flag Post

Let your eyes adjust to the darkness, then look around.

You wait until you can once again adjust to the darkness, but suddenly, bright letters light up in the floor:

« Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. » Niccolo Machiavelli

Suddenly, you notice a door and a computer screen next to it. You read off the screen:

"What connects Penguins, Panthers, Coyotes, Sharks and Ducks? The answer is three words."

WDYD?

 
Flag Post

Love for Young.

 
Flag Post

Look around, see if there’s anything else?

 
Flag Post

Announce they are carnivores

 
Flag Post

Ducks are omnivorous. They sound like they might all be sports teams but I don’t know what that has to do with…all this.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

They sound like they might all be sports teams

They all are… in the National Hockey League. Philosophical question: If the players are not allowed to play, do the teams still exist?

Originally posted by LouWeed:

but I don’t know what that has to do with…all this.

Me neither.

 
Flag Post

I’m just gonna skip to the results.

They all are… in the National Hockey League.

You type that into the computer, and the door opens. You were correct. You walk into the next room… WDYD?

 
Flag Post

look around

 
Flag Post

Think of nude women.
EDIT: I don’t know how/if it’s gonna help, just do it.

 
Flag Post

Abracadabra!

[Since I uttered the magic words, I now officially own this thread. For better, or worse, time shall decide.]

>Look around

It takes you only moments to notice more letters dance their way across the wall in front of you. Is it just you, or have you been saying a lot more of them recently?

« There are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to. » Oscar Wilde

“Preliminary Assessment Complete.” The voice you heard from before suddenly blares to life from all around you. You look around in frustration, trying to identify the source – and spot a loudspeaker on the wall nearby. Turning away, you notice that this room has four exit doors, three of them in a line against the front wall while there is another in the corner. There also seems to be a window right under the loudspeaker. It is firmly closed, though, with a single metallic bar riveted across its length. There’s a bright blue colored lighter on the floor.

While you wait, the loudspeaker continues. “Secondary examination started. To succeed, you must destroy the Asset located in the center room without resorting to your limbs or any material object held or thrown by you. Success will be greeted by further tests.” It pauses. “To fail, you must destroy the Asset located in the center room by any means necessary, which will result in permanent elimination along with the rest of this facility.” That sounds pretty much like an ultimatum…

You briefly wonder what this ‘Asset’ is.

>Think of nude women

You do so, but your enjoyment is limited due to your confinement in multiple senses of the word. You decide to preserve those thoughts for a more opportune moment. Basically, when you are free.

WDYD?

 
Flag Post

Visit the first door from the right in the triple set of doors.

 
Flag Post

Since letting Adeeb take over didn’t seem to have any effect, and I’m not too interested in this game anymore, I’ll be locking this game. I might possibly make a redux of this at some point, though I’m not 100% sure on that either. My next game’ll be a mafia, Ytivitca 4.