The Killer a game where you and the other players try to discover who the Killer is and kill them, by first discovering who the Killer is and then PMing me on their wish to kill them. Mind you, the Killer is among the players themselves. The Killer will be chosen randomly from those who sign up.
There is another option for those who are not confident about finding the Killer. If a player kills another player, they will be granted a special immunity from being killed by the Killer for two turns. If a player wishes to kill another player, they should PM me:
a) Who they wish to kill
b) How they wish to kill them
The second part is essential in making the decision on whether they are actually killed and whether the player is detected killing them.
There will be other ways for innocent players to win, which will be unlocked as they discover the area.
The Killer gets to decide who his next victim will be. However, each killing will be separated by at least 48 hours. Just to make it clear, if someone wants to kill another, they have to PM me their wish to kill, who they want to kill and how they want to kill them. The how portion, once again, is important in deciding whether the killing succeeds and if the murderer is caught or not.
1. When a player kills another player, they must not tell this to anyone else but me. Basically, no outside thread communication whatsoever. If I find out, that player will be killed and the kill will be attributed to the Killer.
2. Please try to make the game last. I know it’s tempting to just kill everyone and get it over with, but keep in mind what your character would think
3. The Three D’s: Don’t Spam, Don’t Link outside Kong, Don’t Get Angry. It’s just a game. Someone wins, someone loses.
4. Obvious Note: THIS IS A GAME. No one actually dies and no one actually gets killed.
5. What I say goes. [So you can introduce a rule in case you get in trouble later]
6. Play to win.
7. Inactive players will be modkilled. 3 turns of not posting in the thread is grounds for modkilling.
To sign up, fill in this form:
History: (a short one is okay. Not mandatory)
I will begin the game once at least 10 people have signed up.