[Day 3] Blackout [Mafia]

176 posts

Flag Post

R4L

Flag Post

The following was found in the underground of a large building, it details the events that took place in the dark building. It describes the events of a scavenge team that seemingly disappeared.

Day one of the epic adventures of Samantha and friends

Today wasn’t a bad day, the stuff we got we could probably get good money for. Unfortunately, the sun is starting to set and I don’t want to be caught out at night, the darkness is a Raider’s delight. There’s only one building here we didn’t scavenge, I think we’ll finish that and set up camp there. It’s much better than trekking through the Wasteland hoping we don’t get skinned.

From the outside, it has no indication of what this building was used for. It was a dull grey like most things around here, the roof had caved in and so did a good portion of the top floor, it didn’t look like it was going to be fruitful. I was surprised to find this building wasn’t in horrible shape compared to everything else, the carpet was rotten and the lights had gone out but that was about it. We flicked on our flashlights attached to our weapons and slowly panned out, checking for anything that would pose a threat. We didn’t find anything, just another deserted building in the wastes. Jack called me over to see the stairs, they were completely destroyed, caved in and totally blocking our route up. I was about to leave when Jaime found stairs leading underground. There is something strange about this building, there has to be something good around here somewhere.

Under that we found a large room full of desks and old computers, maybe I was wrong about it having anything good, maybe it was just another office building. At the end of the room however was a large steel door, there was a desk close by that wasn’t a part of the destroyed cubicles, it was very close to the door so it was probably a security desk. Ash started fooling with the terminal, she claimed she could get it unlocked in a bit, but it would take a while. We started setting up camp. When I was finished I leaned up against the desk Ash was sitting in, she was silent as she always is when she is hacking something. I can feel fatigue come over me and I think I might go for a nap, what’s the worst that could happen?
Jaime awoke me rather harshly she was shaking me frantically, claiming I wouldn’t wake up. I could see the concern on her face, at least someone cared, can’t say the same for everyone. “She’s just fucked in the head” Bill mocks. He can be annoying as hell but he’s pretty loyal, something I value greatly these day. Ash just got the door open, the loud creak of the ancient door almost makes me feel as if an ancient beast was awakening from its slumber. The door leads to a hall, it is pitch black and I cannot see the end of it. There was obviously something worth scavenging down here. “I have a bad feeling about this” Jim mutters. He didn’t exactly have the best judgement, but I had to agree.

Flag Post

1: Firespread
2:devourer359
3:SilverEvil
4:CowFriend
5:Woon1957
6: Sabin7
7:hangman95
8:DodgeryArc
9:djrockstar
10:t6salt
11:AdeebNafees
12:ocelot
13: Knoob85687
14:REALinsanemonkey
15:TwistedCakez
16: funiax
17:
18:
19:
20:

Flag Post

Rules

1. No spamming, I’m sure this won’t be a problem.
2. When you’re dead, please do not post, you can have one “bah” post but that’s it.
3. You must bold all votes, this makes it easier for me when I’m skimming through the posts later.
4. Do not discuss this game outside of Mafia PM.
5. I’d ask that anyone not part of the game refrain from posting, it wouldn’t be the first time my game has gotten distracted by this.
6. Please do not change vital information of your post with edit.
7. Please do not abandon this game, anyone here that has hosted a Mafia, or any game for that matter can tell you, it is annoying as all hell.

Flag Post

My last Mafia was in a very awkward spot, every active player was in a different faction, it was very unlikely it was going to end. So I made this, this is guaranteed to not run into the same problem my last one did. There will be 5 Mafia against 15 Town.

Flag Post

Sing

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

I sign k

Flag Post

Ignsay

Flag Post

Hm. Interesting. I’ll sign.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Signes

Flag Post

Bloodmoon was pretty awesome, kind of sad it had too many inactives hopefully this will have more active people SIGN

Flag Post

Nisg

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post

Sign, as I like reapo’s flavor posts. Couple of questions:

1) Do scum get an NK? This might be obvious, but it is possible that there isn’t an NK in this game, which will negate the next question.
2) Considering a failed lynch every day, a successful NK every night, and no power roles present, the game will reach LyLo after 2 days. Is this intended? This can severely lower town’s chances of nailing a win. I would suggest 3/4 scum to make the game fair and interesting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Sign, as I like reapo’s flavor posts. Couple of questions:

1) Do scum get an NK? This might be obvious, but it is possible that there isn’t an NK in this game, which will negate the next question.
2) Considering a failed lynch every day, a successful NK every night, and no power roles present, the game will reach LyLo after 2 days. Is this intended? This can severely lower town’s chances of nailing a win. I would suggest 3/4 scum to make the game fair and interesting.

1) Yes they do.
2) I was originally going to go with 5/15 but 4/16 would be much better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Firespread:

Sing

Flag Post

Sign

Though, I ran a Mafia with 15 Townies, 3 scum and no NK and yet Yown barely pulled a win.

Flag Post

12 Townies, even.

Flag Post

Yeah, I’ll sign.

Flag Post

Hopefully last bump. I’m sure I can make it work with 16 players but at least 18 would be desirable.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

S i g n