Sausage Role confirmed

Flag Post

Confirm

Flag Post

Confirm.

Flag Post

Onfirmedcay

Flag Post

Could I sign up? If I’m too late then can I be a reserve.

Flag Post

Welp, random.org says Dodgery…so… vote Dodgery just to get this bitch going…

Flag Post

Fried corn.

… I believe it’s Night 1, TwistedCakez.

Flag Post
Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:

Fried corn.

… I believe it’s Night 1, TwistedCakez.

Oh sheet….

Unvote Dodgery I guess.. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Racism D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Could I sign up? If I’m too late then can I be a reserve.

I’ll put you down as a reserve.

Flag Post

I really should only give two more hours, but I’ll extend it to ten. * Mafia have 10 more hours to send me their kill*

Flag Post

[Wellllllllllllllllll, the Mafia will NK all good players early on, therefore giving them a win.]

Flag Post

The hallway kept branching off into rooms full of cubicles, the only thing that kept going through my mind was why? Why would they install some high-tech security system to an office full of cubicles? Maybe there wasn’t anything down here, maybe it was just some paranoid businessmen trying to keep their employees safe. There was a dim light coming from the very last room. When we entered the room it was empty, the floor had caved in and the light was coming from an old light bulb hanging right over the hole in the floor. I peered down into it, all I could see was debris, but it definitely lead somewhere, which was strange, from what I’ve seen there was no possible way to get to any lower floors. Although, I did see an elevator coming in, so maybe that’s how you got down. I was just about to jump down when a loud crashing noise is heard, we all spun around, years of surviving in this trade teaches you to always have you gun ready. We slowly followed the noise, it led us right back to where we started, the large metal security doors that now lay closed. Ash’s flashlight scanned everywhere along the walls, even in the darkness I could tells she was confused. She moves up to the door and places her hand on it, like that was going to do anything. She turned to us, her face riddled with confusion, she was searching for a rational answer or at least something comforting to say. “It must open from in here somewhere.” she says. She’s more than likely right. Then Bill said something that made me realize how fucked we were, “Where did Allan go?”
Firespread, a townie has been killed.

Flag Post

Well, that totally narrowed down the number of potential mafia members.

Flag Post

…………..
Why me?
Why meeeeeeeeee?

Flag Post

Flag Post

I love how there was no thought or reasoning behind this FoS TwistedCakez

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

This is what someone usually does to start off a Mafia Game

Flag Post

While I don’t see anything wrong with Twisted’s joke vote, I kind of feel bad for Dodgery since he’s already getting voted on in another mafia.

My reasoning is that the one who got NK’d was Firespread. I might be wrong, but Firespread’s not in the group of people that I consider to be experience, mainly because I haven’t seen him too much.

If I was a scum, I would totally NK the hell out of someone like devourer or Knoob or someone influential. So based on that, I’m thinking the scum is someone fairly new to mafia who doesn’t really know who to target.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

While I don’t see anything wrong with Twisted’s joke vote, I kind of feel bad for Dodgery since he’s already getting voted on in another mafia.

My reasoning is that the one who got NK’d was Firespread. I might be wrong, but Firespread’s not in the group of people that I consider to be experience, mainly because I haven’t seen him too much.

If I was a scum, I would totally NK the hell out of someone like devourer or Knoob or someone influential. So based on that, I’m thinking the scum is someone fairly new to mafia who doesn’t really know who to target.

OR they are targeting random people just to confuse the hell outta us

Flag Post

I’m going to have to find the “Anti-RNG” speech again.

Brb… Ah here it is!

<rant>Okay here’s how it is: when you pick randomly with RNG, every other fucker in the whole game runs the risk of putting their trust of randomly generating the vote into a person which may or may not be the actual person the rest are trying to kill.

Not only that, alot of bullshit arguements get thrown around suddenly as to why we should or shouldn’t be voting, then after that someone decides it’s clever to vote the RNG target, who then gets bandwaggoned out instantly. What a freaking surprise, he isn’t the Mafia!

Anyway, the RNGer in question here has succeeded, why? Because he was the damn Mafia who just became one death closer to victory.

That’s right: but the target of the RNG is not usually lynched, meaning if people vote on the RNG of someone else all they are doing is feeding kills to the Mafia and making his job much easier in the long run. The person RNGing doesn’t even have to be the Mafia, townies do it to the same effect and since the RNG target isn’t usually even lynched and if they fool less experienced players to vote as well then people spam “GIVE REASON” followed by lynching the second person who voted on the actual RNG, even if people got the right person with the actual RNG it’s unlikely you would even kill him since other people do things wrong and get themselves lynched.

TL;DR: RNGers are A) Probably mafia, B) Idiots, or C) People simply trying to start conversation in order to find mafia. (In which case they usually explain this in the post.)</rant>

Flag Post

(Cowfriend)

It would make sense to have a random NK pattern so as not to be easily identified as either experienced/newbie.

(ocelots’ quote)

TL;DR: RNGers are A) Probably mafia, B) Idiots, or C) People simply trying to start conversation in order to find mafia. (In which case they usually explain this in the post.)

You mean in the following post, right? Announcing that “I am RNG voting in order to hunt for scum” in the same post as the RNG vote will make it unlikelier for scum to take the bait. If scum do not take the bait, you aren’t going to find them.

In the meantime, FoS REALInsaneMonkey for his unnatural cognizance of phase. Suspeachous.

OT, but anyone else love the fact that day comes after night in this weird world?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

This is what someone usually does to start off a Mafia Game

It’s what the first people to get lynched do. Also, dafuq? This argument has been brought up in almost every single mafia.

Flag Post

What argument? I’m not reading all of that, above us two.