[Game] Dual Mafia (Experienced Game) [GAME OVER]

162 posts

Flag Post

r4l

Note: I will need 4 reserve posts after this one. Ninja me and you will be forced to do all my homework for me during this school year.

EDIT: Apparently you can only create one thread every 10 minutes—so the newbie game will be up then.

Flag Post

Hello everybody and welcome to Dual Mafia!

Players:

1. S_98
2. devourer359
3. Bluji
4. Woon1957
5. helltank
6. N1NjA546
7. coolo2011
8. reaper765
9. CowFriend
10. Knoob85687
11. AdeebNafees

Flag Post

Setup:

This setup is an open setup, and consists of the following roles:

2 Mafia Goons
2 Werewolves (basically a second mafia faction)
3 Town Masons (townies with the ability to communicate with each other at night)
4 Vanilla Townies

Flag Post

Rules (adapted from Bluji’s rules which were adapted from my rules which were adapted from rules on AoPS):

1. Voting must be in the form: Vote: [insert username here]. Unvoting must be in the form: Unvote: [insert person previously voted for here]. You can only vote a new person if you unvote first (you may unvote and vote for someone else in the same post, but you do not have to). I’m sorry, but this rule is here to make my job easier.

2. The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread with anyone unless your role PM specifically states that you may do so, and then only with the person or people specified in your role PM.

3. Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing. The only thing you can type is a “bah” post. “Bah” posts may not contain ANY information relating to this game—a violation of this will result in a ban from my next forum game.

4. Night actions are all completely optional. But trust me, you will want to use them. If you know you will not be available during the night phase, you can PM me your action during the day phase.

5. If you aren’t part of the game, please don’t post in the thread. Doing so may get you banned from my upcoming forum game(s) and/or reported to the admins.

6. Editing or deleting posts is strictly forbidden. If you need to change or clarify something made in one of your previous posts, you must do so with another post—even if you have to double-post. [In Mafia game lingo, this is known as an EBWOP (Edit By Way of Post).]

7. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging. If I consider your lurking or inactivity to disrupt game flow, you may be replaced (if a replacement isn’t available, you will be modkilled). You must let me know through PM if you are not going to have a computer available for any period of more than 72 hours.

8. Day phases will have a temporary deadline four RL days (96 hours) after the start of the day, which may be extended for up to three 24-hour periods if there is sufficient activity. (However, if at any time, a majority of alive players are voting for the same person, the day will end immediately.) Night phases will last two RL days (48 hours) except in extraordinary circumstances.

9. If there’s a tie in the votes at the final deadline for a day, the player which got the most votes first will get lynched.

10. Activity requirements: You must post at least once per game day. The first game day you do not post, you will receive a warning. The second game day you do not post, you will be replaced/modkilled. In addition, you must vote at least every third day phase in order to stay in the game.

11. Posting a screenshot or a direct, word-for-word copy of any private messages (whether from me or from another player) is highly prohibited.

12. Any breaking of the rules, especially 2, 3, 6, 7, 10, and 11, will result in a mod action. This may mean any or all of the following: a replacement, a modkill, or a temporary or permanent ban from my games.

Flag Post

Game Summary:

Players alive:

1. S_98 (Werewolf)
6. N1NjA546 (Mafia Goon)

Players dead:

devourer359, Vanilla Townie (lynched Day 1)
Knoob85687, Town Mason (killed Night 1)
reaper765, Vanilla Townie (killed Night 1)
CowFriend, Mafia Goon (lynched Day 2)
AdeebNafees, Town Mason (killed Night 2)
helltank, Town Mason (killed Night 2)
coolo2011, Werewolf (lynched Day 3)
Bluji, Vanilla Townie (killed Night 3)
Woon1957, Vanilla Townie (killed Night 3)

Flag Post

Good luck to everyone in this game.

Flag Post

Tootsie roll confirmed.

Flag Post

Confirmations and Day 1 can now begin. The deadline for this day will be Saturday, September 1 @ 4:00 PM CDT/GMT-5, which may be extended if you are still undecided at the deadline.

Flag Post

Confirm

Flag Post

Confrymed

Flag Post

Onfirmedcay.

Flag Post

Confirmification placed.

Flag Post

Confirmation.

The Random Number God tells me to annihilate coolo2011. Vote coolo2011.

Flag Post

Role Confirmed

FoS helltank because he voted coolo according to the directives of the Random Number God whose temple we broke up months ago. Suspeachy.

Flag Post

Confirmed.

Flag Post

Conformed

Flag Post

Vote coolo because why not.

Man, the newbie game looks so fun. At least people has balls to post there.

Flag Post

Confirm.

Vote Cowfriend for not even trying to disguise the fact that he’s attempting to start a bandwagon on me using Helltank’s RNG vote, which means you’re probably a scum role trying to eliminate someone quickly and really failing at it.

Flag Post

for not even trying to disguise the fact that he’s attempting to start a bandwagon on me using Helltank’s RNG vote

Except this is mostly what you do on day 1, aka joke phase. There’s pretty much no activity or scumtell (unless terrible players are in the game) that can be analysed on the first day. I would have RNG voted too if it wasn’t for helltank beating me to it (actually, I would probably wait a day for potential scumtell before I do that). There’s not point in RNG voting another person if a vote has already being led.

which means you’re probably a scum role trying to eliminate someone quickly and really failing at it.

There’s a difference between bandwagoning during the joke phase and bandwagoning after. It’s called a joke phase for a reason, a player’s going to get lynched for pretty much no reason to progress the game. If no one had led a vote, the day would turn into a NL, and that’s even worse.

Flag Post

The “Quiet yet Focused” Votecount:

CowFriend (1): coolo2011
coolo2011 (2): helltank, CowFriend
Not voting (8): everyone else

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch before the deadline.

Flag Post

Ac-tually, the joke phase runs on FoSes.

Totally serious FoS CowFriend.

Flag Post

Ac-tually, the joke phase runs on FoSes.

I know you’re joking, but I still don’t get it. How could FoS do anything during the joke phase? I could FoS you right now for no reason, and how is that going to stop the day from turning into a NL?

Flag Post

CowFriend, the joke phase usually ends well before the end of D1. FoS CowFriend for suggesting that we should waste D1 on a joke lynch without even attempting to steer it towards sanity. Please explain to me what’s the difference between D1 and D2 that would change the seriousness of the lynches.

Flag Post

the joke phase usually ends well before the end of D1.

That’s because someone fess up with scummy posts due to poor play. Joke phase will pretty much never end until you grasp the NK pattern (and can convince other members) or you have a legit FoS.

suggesting that we should waste D1 on a joke lynch without even attempting to steer it towards sanity.

I never said we shouldn’t try to find scums. Exactly how are you going to do it? I want to hear. I also never said my vote on coolo is final, if someone can manage to post something with heavy scumtell, I’ll change my vote. Right now, it’s more like an anchor to ensure that NL doesn’t happen.

Town shouldn’t know anyone’s roles, but you sound like you know coolo’s and you’re trying to protect him. I’m thinking you’re a potential werewolf or mafia goon.

Fos devourer

Please explain to me what’s the difference between D1 and D2 that would change the seriousness of the lynches.

There is none if everyone can act like townies.

Flag Post

CowFriend, your tactics almost always get you lynched on the first day. Do you actually want to play?