[Game] Dual Mafia (Experienced Game) [GAME OVER] page 7

162 posts

Flag Post

The “Blah blah blah” Votecount:

coolo2011 (1): N1NjA546

Deadline in ~11 hours.

Flag Post

So coolo2011 is lynched. coolo was a Werewolf.

Night 3 begins. The deadline for Night 3 will be September 18 @ 7:00 PM CDT/GMT-5.

At the start of Day 4, I will post an activity warning for all those players who have not posted in a while. If you want to avoid this warning, send me a PM indicating that you are still active.

Flag Post

lolololol

Flag Post

At the start of Day 4

Well, there won’t be a start to Day 4, because there won’t be a day 4.

During the night, Bluji and Woon1957 were killed, both of whom were Vanilla Townies. This means that the only two players left alive are the remaining Werewolf (S_98), and the remaining Mafia Goon (N1NjA546). Therefore, we have a draw between the two scum factions.

I believe that the most sensible thing to do in this situation as far as FG wins are concerned is to award a win to both S_98 and N1NjA. If anyone disagrees with this, please speak up in the thread—I won’t post the wins to the Master Thread until I see that a consensus has been reached.

Anyway, good game to everyone, and the thread is now open for postgame discussion.

Flag Post

QQ didn’t get to win because of a one vote lynch.

Flag Post

This is what happens when you add even more NKs to Mafiae.

Flag Post

So, kids. What have you learnt? Try to lynchify poeple who don’t post at all. And try to PM everyone, unless the rules prohibit.

So easy, I let you guys pick yourselves apart while I sat and picked them off one by one. I sorta knew either Ninja or Bluji was a maf. So I picked Bluey.

I VOTE THAT WE GIVE THEM THE FG WIN

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

So, kids. What have you learnt? Try to lynchify poeple who don’t post at all. And try to PM everyone, unless the rules prohibit.

So easy, I let you guys pick yourselves apart while I sat and picked them off one by one. I sorta knew either Ninja or Bluji was a maf. So I picked Bluey.

I VOTE THAT WE GIVE THEM THE FG WIN

[That’s obvious. But because of the double NK, there wasn’t time for suspicions to roll over to inactives, and it wouldn’t have been viable to lynch them and waste a day.]

Flag Post

If the Koin suggestion had gone anywhere, I’d suggest a half-win to both since they technically didn’t get their win condition due to a fight to the death.

Flag Post

Or we could see who PM’s racefan with the NK first…

“Win condition:
• You win when the other scumteam is eliminated and you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from occurring.”

So this actually brings up the topic of a scum tie. We do both control 50% each.

So that’s Condition 2.
Now to fulfil Condition 1 OR Condition 3.

Condition 3 wouldn’t have any loopholes…

But Condition 1!
If you put in another day, we’d both kill each other and we’d both simultaneously automatically momentarily fulfil both of the requirements. For a moment. And then the 50% one is gone. But still. And I think your wording causes the other Goon and Werewolf to get half-wins too. Mr. RacefanRacefanRacefanRacefanRacefanRacefanRacefanRacefanRacefanRacefanRacefanRacefan come and help us…

Flag Post

This is what I get for copy/pasting win conditions from MafiaScum

Anyway, since no one has come up with a better idea, you both get wins.

@S: That wouldn’t work, because the game would be entering a day phase.

Flag Post

Yes, if it is a tie during the day, it would be an NL.
But yay anyways.
Edit: Awwwwyea. Up to number 16!