Dr Who Game. Sign ups. Sign ups will end when Dr Who finishes. page 2

49 posts

Flag Post

I’ll sign, but I kinda have a question. If there is a guy who has only the flimsiest grasp of the whole Dr. Who canon, will he be able to, you know, complete any of the tasks, or do they all require in depth knowledge of the Dr. Who universe?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

I’ll sign, but I kinda have a question. If there is a guy who has only the flimsiest grasp of the whole Dr. Who canon, will he be able to, you know, complete any of the tasks, or do they all require in depth knowledge of the Dr. Who universe?

It doesn’t matter if you don’t know anything about Dr Who

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Read the OP’s over again they’ll answer your question Deeb.

Flag Post

You’re in.

@ AN, it doesn’t matter if you don’t know anything about Dr Who.

Flag Post

Sign but please don’t abandon this like trapped 2.

Flag Post

You’re in.

@ puzzledan, my internet was down for a week. So I would’ve finished Trapped 2, before I started this.

The Tardis is nearly ready for the off.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

You’re in.

Just a few more tweaks until I get the Tardis working again.

Flag Post

Will this game start now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by t6salt:

Will this game start now?

Probably not going to start until the Dr Who episode airs

Flag Post

Ugh another 2 days.

Flag Post

The Tardis is nearly fixed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Allons-y!

Flag Post

Fantastic!
Geronimo!

Flag Post

Has anyone seen pond life on the Dr Who website or youtube? A mini adventure featuring Amy, Rory and the Dr, there’s five parts about a minute for each part. Its very good. Its a must for any Dr Who fan.

Flag Post

I’m sure a true fan would complain at your shortening of “Dr”, (It’s THE Doctor, not the Dr). I’m possibly one of the few, few people in my country who even know about Doctor Who, let alone watch it. It doesn’t even air here, all of my episode views have been illegal

Flag Post

You’re both in.

@ kingzak, Niether. It will be tasks around the Dr Who episode, so the first one will include daleks.

Oh yeah the daleks asylum

that would be fun to RP

Flag Post

Bump so Walford can see this

Flag Post

Where the hell has the game gone

Flag Post

Sign, if there’s still room.

Flag Post

Fucking, Walford

Why does he do this to us

Flag Post

*signs on, then enters my TARDIS type-S (s for scout, it has very little in terms of armaments but can go faster than any other type[if there is no declared type system then consider mine heavily modified]) and goes to the creation of the tasks to be solved*

Flag Post

When he said when docctor who ends do you think he mean that at the end of the series

Flag Post

Is this a trivia or something? Anyhow, I’m signing.