Big Brother: Season 1 [GAME OVER -- WHO WON?] page 10 (locked)

482 posts

Flag Post

Wii, as the HoH, you are ineligible to vote. That’s why.

Eviction Ceremony #4

With votes 3 – 3 and a tiebreaker, SilverEvil…

…you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Please pack your bags and leave. Whereas you others, prepare for the fifth week, called the Jury Start Week, because you will have a lot of stuff to do next week!

- Big Brother

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Wow, ok. Why must I do this?

I have to go with the person who I didn’t vote for, since then it have been 3-2 if I would not have voted, instead of 3-3.
So SilverEvil will be evicted this week.

Wii, your vote doesn’t count unless there is a tie. Your vote ( for me!!!) wasn’t counted.

Flag Post

Oh, really? Ah well. You’re still here.

Flag Post

Since SilverEvil didn’t post his last words, he’s not gonna get any. Here, onto the Luxury Challenge!

Luxury Challenge #1: One Over Nine

Team 1

AdeebNafees
SamsterSamster
Woon1957

Team 2

S_98
wercooler
LouWeed

Team 3

racefan12
WiiPlayer113
CowFriend

You have been split into three teams of three. Every team is given the numbers 1 – 9. All teams will have 24 hours to talk to each other and decide how they want to send in their list from 1 to 9. You can submit (via PM) it in any order, as long as each number shows up once. If a team does not submit, their list will be randomized. After all teams have submitted or the deadline has passed, I will reveal the first number in each list. The team with the highest number wins the round. In case of a tie for 1st place in a round, no one receives a point from that round. The two teams with the most points in the end win this Luxury Challenge and receive the Nomination Rights this week.

Now, generally, high numbers beats low. The sole exception of this is that 1 beats 9, (hence the title). Everything else beats 1. So 2 beats 1, 3 beats 1 and 2, etc. Oh, and you may not communicate with the other teams.

Your deadline for submissions is 7th October, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3).

- Big Brother

Flag Post

No….

Not Stratego…. oh God, no… please tell me I am dreaming… a horrible… horrible… nightmare….

Please….

Anything. But. Stratego.

D:

Oh well, I guess there isn’t anything to do but go with this. Also, I guess at first, you consider the first numbers in the lists, then the second numbers, then the third numbers and proceed in this way? Or am I missing something?

Flag Post

So it’s only the first number in the list that matters?

Flag Post

So it’s only the first number in the list that matters?

Yeah, I didn’t really understand that, either.

Flag Post

What? I’m with racenoob?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

What? I’m with racenoob?

I know, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

What? I’m with racenoob?

I know, right?

Oh, the irony.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Oh well, I guess there isn’t anything to do but go with this. Also, I guess at first, you consider the first numbers in the lists, then the second numbers, then the third numbers and proceed in this way? Or am I missing something?

Actually, I’m going to change the mechanics to this. So far, I haven’t received any lists, so you should still have plenty of time. So, you will not get to edit your lists afterwards. From now on, in case of a tie, no one gains a point.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

I… don’t get it. The first number would be taken and compared with all the others… yes?
Then the list goes on? On until the last, is that right? So let’s say

Team 1 puts in a 9

Team 2 puts in a 1

Team 3 puts in an 8.

So that means that Team 1 beats Team 3, but loses to Team 2.
And the same for Teams 2 and 3. So what happens then?

Flag Post

Actually… I’m going to scratch this challenge, at least in this form. This makes little to no sense and would be easier to host with two teams… I’ll see how I’ll fix this up.

Flag Post

Phew.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Actually… I’m going to scratch this challenge, at least in this form. This makes little to no sense and would be easier to host with two teams… I’ll see how I’ll fix this up.

Hey, why are you saying that? You aren’t the Bi- OHMYGOSH BLUJI WAS TEH BIG BROTHER ALL ALONG?!?!?!?!;_; I can’t believe Bluji lied to us…

Okay, Blu. We found out. We win now. Let us out, with FG Wins and cake.

Cue end sequence with spaghetti and chocolate confetti pie

Flag Post

I know I’m not part of this, but, instead of scratching the challenge, it’ll work like this:

- Each team sends in a list, with 1-9 in some order.
- The bigger number is stronger, except 1 which beats 9.
- Everytime your number beats another team’s number, your team gets a point.

So, in S_98’s situation, every team gets a point.
In the case of a tie breaker…you can decide that.

Flag Post

Luxury Challenge #1: One Over Nine [Take Two]

Team 1

wercooler
WiiPlayer113
AdeebNafees
SamsterSamster
CowFriend

Team 2

racefan12
LouWeed
S_98
Woon1957

(I know, the teams aren’t even, but in case team 2 wins, they will get to pick one person from team 1 who will also receive the Nomination Right.)

Every team is given the numbers 1 – 9. Both teams will have 24 hours to talk to each other and decide how they want to send in their list from 1 to 9. You can submit (via PM) it in any order, as long as each number shows up once. If one team does not submit, their list will be randomized. After both teams have submitted or the deadline has passed, we will reveal the first number in each list. The team with the higher number wins, and the team with the most points in the end of the game wins the Luxury, the Nomination Rights.

Now, generally, high numbers beats low. The sole exception of this is that 1 beats 9, (hence the title). Everything else beats 1. So 2 beats 1, 3 beats 1 and 2, etc. Oh, and you may not communicate with the other team.

DL: 8th October, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3)

- Big Brother

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:
but in case team 2 wins

*when

So it’s practically the same except for team arrangement? plus

Originally posted by S_98:

I… don’t get it. The first number would be taken and compared with all the others… yes?
Then the list goes on? On until the last, is that right?

Flag Post

Now it actually is doable and there won’t be a tie every round. But yes, it is otherwise the same. And you’re correct with your latter quote, Houseguest S_98.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

You have two hours left, and I have received only one of two submissions.

- Big Brother

Flag Post

I guess randomization isn’t such a bad thing after all?

Flag Post

22 more minutes…
Airhg.

Edit: BLU. It’s 3 minutes past the deadline.

Flag Post

Luxury Challenge #1 Results

As embarrassing as it is, only team 2 submitted numbers — making them winners by default. As an extra punishment to team 1 who didn’t submit anything, none of team 1ers gets to nominate this week. Team 2, here’s the rules to this week’s nominations.

Nominations #2

Now, team 2 (racefan12, LouWeed, S_98 and Woon1957), you have 24 hours to nominate two of your fellow Houseguests (including your own team! Note!) up for nomination. You each have 6 nomination points, and you’ll be giving them out to three different people. You’ll give out three points to the person you want out the most, two points to the person you want out the second most and one point the same way, to the person you want out the third most. All this will be delivered to me through the Diary Room (PMs) along with your reasons. Your deadline is 9th October, 2012 at 5:30 PM (GMT +3).

- Big Brother

Flag Post

Wow, Team 1. Good job.

Flag Post

I was hoping our list would just be randomized.